🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

I went back and bought the highlight and new eyes too, my doll looks so different :smiley:
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    @lolixo yes it says failed and something about make sure you have enough room to take photos which I do well over 2gb. So I had to screenshot the photobooth then crop it.
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Where do the play offers come up? I haven’t see one yet.
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Felt good to spend all those k-stars! I feel like a new woman with a new wardrobe! 
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    okay so here's all of my looks! i currently have 0 k stars lol, but i'm very happy with everything i got from the sale 🥰
    1st look: jacket, pants, and purse
    2nd look: hair, shirt/sweater, and purse 
    3rd look: glasses and purse 
    4th look: top and pants 
    5th look: hair 
    6th look: hair 
    7th look: hair 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KkhAngelica The first dress scored me a 52 during the current SYS with the little chipmunk! I also saw someone score well on the current SYS with the last dress. I’ve also heard the middle gown scores well too. Your doll looks sooo gorgeous in them, so I don’t think it’s a waste. 🥰 

Aw tysm! Hopefully they score well for me 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Not sure where all my kstars went to cause after buying tb items I still had 2,100+ kstars and now I have 245 lmao🤡
    Anyway which one should I buy because I never learn my lesson about spending wisely lolAgree - 1st pic
    Awesome - 2nd pic
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I wish I had the Olay offer too ... 🥺
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Everyone getting 2000 kstars for buying Olay products and I've been playing a very boring and slow game for weeks just to get 100 lol my offers suck! 
    Same girl, I've been doing surveys like a mad woman for hours and I've maybe gained like 40 KStars total 
    Platform: iOS
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @lovejaay what is that handheld on the bottom left? I’ve never seen it before and don’t have it available in my kloset. 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @ShayShigil It’s the Golden Monkey of Papeete from a storyline. It appears in the Kloset after you complete the storyline (by getting the monkey back). 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @meritedkkh thanks!
    Would someone be so kind and put on the ombré lips on my doll and also the lips in below picture? I would like to compare both...

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    im not even a fan of kpop but this new task seemed v easy and fast so i mustve done it because i dont have anything else 💀😆

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    has anyone completed the weekend storyline? how many tasks is it? i’m so annoyed because I had gotten down to 9 but now because of it i’m back at 10😩 I just want luxe goals!!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Would someone be so kind and put on the ombré lips on my doll and also the lips in below picture? I would like to compare both...

@ViennaKKH I don’t have the other lips but here’s the ombré ones 😊👍

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    has anyone completed the weekend storyline? how many tasks is it? i’m so annoyed because I had gotten down to 9 but now because of it i’m back at 10😩 I just want luxe goals!!!
    @ashleymedds its just two and then it sort of ends without resolving anything 
    @AmyMimi thank you ! 🥰✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.