🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I offered to help with a posted complaint, if you want more than that  send me a message.   B) I don’t want to take up the update thread with it.  <3  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Hopefully this update brings back the old SYS...
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I hope we get some Spoilers today! Please 🙏🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This year has gone so downhill:
    *I'm wondering if the contract renewal has anything to do with it, since now they aren't concerned with pleasing us. Maybe 4 years from now they'll give a darn
    *It strikes me how it almost seems like developers are being whipped by a dictatorship or something. I mean, does nobody working on the designs have a voice or care to raise their hand and go "hey, this outfit is not going to be recieved well" or "yo, why is the BF ViP outfit a mess?"
    *It also strikes me how there is little to no care for quality control testing. It's like the glitches are figured out by some unpaid intern 3+ updates after we complain about it 
    *It's almost like the team was told this is the last contract so they only care for other games and are just squeezing the cash cow out of this one while they can
    I absolutely agree with all of this and I honestly don't understand why things have got so bad. Like back in 2018 I was sure the game was ending and they were just trying to strip-mine the player base basically because of how focused they were on monetisation and providing minimal content but this is a whole new level. Which is wild considering there's basically been a captive market for mobile gaming this year.

There used to be this one girl who analysed glus quarterly shareholder updates and I don't remember who that was but it was fascinating.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I just want to feel like there's a back-and-forth productive communication with the design and development team. It just always feels like shouting into the void and each update has what they decide on without listening or asking us 

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    This looks like the disappointment of the year.
    Hate being pessimistic but this game is really good at getting the worst of me 😩
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @KalindaKing why isn't photobooth working ?? All permissions are on and still not working can y'all fix this in the next update please. I'm a daily player and would love to do edits but I can't with the photobooth not working!!🥺
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is this the first time we haven’t received Friday update spoilers all year?
    I think Kalinda said that she would share spoilers during the weekend!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    I think we're getting the update info a little bit later? @AliBryant (this is from the weekend event bf thread) 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    edited November 2020
    nevermind, I fixed it!
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    I stopped playing the game for like 5 months last year because Glu decided to cut my daily videos to 5, therefore this is my first Christmas! I hope I get to enjoy it as much as you guys did last year, but I'm keeping my hopes low 🙃
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The thing with the Fashion Suggestion thread, content wise we can’t start telling people aim higher than off the rack at EzDress 123, but if you’d like we can ask for one item per post? That might make players a smidge more discerning, and this way each item gets reaction like when Kalinda posts sneak peaks of single items.
    Koko what do you think to start a new fashion suggestion thread? because this one we already have has a lot of pages and images... I think we need another one, a clear start with new rules, like one item per post 

edit: I only saw now your advice to don’t fill the update thread with comments about the fashion suggestion thread, sorry 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Idk what to expect cause I bought all the christmas boxes last year, hope there's plenty of wintery stuff to get
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts

Also can we finally have this kollection like we keep asking? 
    i had to restart my game and i still didn’t get this even though i’m at level 12 now?? was it just for a limited time ??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    jhabs said:
    This would be nice, also if people could stop posting the same idea in like 15 pictures. For example, someone wants a cheeseburger in the game, so they proceed to spam literally 15 pics of cheeseburgers. I think it would be helpful if you just chose your favorite cheeseburger, rainbow dress, milkshake etc and just posted that for the inspo! That would clean things up so much. 
    Ok, Send me a message to remind me tomorrow, I’ll clean up friendly spam, and see about adding guidelines. 

let’s return the thread to Update talk. Message me whenever you see spammy pists. Send the link, I’ll check it out.    ;) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Lisylis said:

There used to be this one girl who analysed glus quarterly shareholder updates and I don't remember who that was but it was fascinating.
    that was me! I used to run an Instagram dedicated to posting the high fashion inspiration of the items too but I just got too busy and frankly bored with it once the item quality went downhill.
    @AliBryant I was THINKING it was you but I feel like I just made a post where I couldn't remember who had said something and it was also you so I was worried it was just like a weird deja vu kind of thing
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think we only get the newsletter on the first of a new month no? The only reason it’s been before the next update is because the first has been on the weekend, sometimes we’ve gotten it in the middle of the update because of the first. I could be wrong tho
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    The newsletter is probably ready but they are choosing not to send us. So nice, not shady AT ALL.