🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,359 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you ! 🥰✨
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 548 Posts
    On my way to find Maria and her Lux Goals

• LizLemonLizLemon New Member Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi all, thinking of spending $20 and doing this offer. I have never spent any money in the game before, will this mess with my free videos or is that only when you buy items in the game??
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Really Maria..

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Nvm
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 525 Posts
    it’s so weird, i haven’t had a fashion goals call in like two months 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Would someone be so kind and put on the ombré lips on my doll and also the lips in below picture? I would like to compare both...

I dont know if I got the features right (and I dont own that hair) but:

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I just did the Olay offer, it took forever to get the checkout to work but I got my stars instantly once it went through! Now to try not to spend them all and to save some for Christmas...
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    I just did the Olay offer, it took forever to get the checkout to work but I got my stars instantly once it went through! Now to try not to spend them all and to save some for Christmas...
    Where are you from? I wish we had this good offers here in Brazil :( 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Here is what I have bought so far. I still have over 3100 kstars but don’t know what to buy😂
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @brenhin Agreed, it’s so hard to see anything in the kloset rn, basicly just need to klick on everything to see what it is..
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Dolls! I need your help once again😅 I’m left with little over 100 stars and I want to buy some more things. I’m torn between some choices so I would really appreciate some help😊 Thank you all❤️ Should I buy this throwback hand held? or throwback dress? maybe I should buy some closet items? 
    Awesome- Buy the handheld 
    Agree- Buy the dress
    LOL- Buy both of them 
    Like- Buy closet items 

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 277 Posts
    Hey dolls ♥️
    I think i'm done with my BF shopping so I wanted to share my haul with you 🥰

These are almost the main items that I bought + the highlight + accessories + handhelds. 
    I felt too lazy to add them to the pics 😂

I'm really happy with this BF 
    Wish the lip colors were on sale too 

🦋Android Player🦋
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,299 Posts

(Ignore how I didn’t mix and match.) I’m thinking about making a couple of last Black Friday purchases and these will be the last. Should I get this Top, Skirt, Handheld and Thigh High Boots?
    Agree = Yes, get them all
    Like = No, Don’t get any of these
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Gingerkkh said:
    @lolixo yes it says failed and something about make sure you have enough room to take photos which I do well over 2gb. So I had to screenshot the photobooth then crop it.
    Idk why it's doing that it worked before ?? I just want to be able to take pics of my doll and do edits again🥺🥺
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    It’s been so hard not buying much in hopes of Maria calling!  So far she’s given me 4 luxe goals and I purchased 2. Then I got a pair of shoes and some TB items. Sunday morning I’m going to just buy everything else I want regardless, but I’m hoping Maria comes in clutch with some good ones today. 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I have less than 10 tasks yet maria hasn't called me at all😭
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    Maria has only called me once yesterday so far..... does she have weekends off or something😂? She wouldn’t leave me alone during the week and now that I need her ... silence...
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    I have less than 10 tasks yet maria hasn't called me at all😭
    Same. Maria hasn’t call me since the BF sale started and she wouldn’t leave me alone before lol