🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    (Edited my comment cause I don’t think we’re allowed to discuss an unreleased item.)
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited November 2020
    nvm
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Dolls, can anyone show what’s going to be available for diamonds this update? Thank u 💖
  • grazigrazi Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Is there a place where I can see the christmas box items? This is going to be my first christmas in the game and I'm excited to see so many people talking about how good the last christmas updates were, since the last update was so disappointing with the SYS levels.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    is it confirmed the newsletter isn't coming out until post Sunday or is that just what people are speculating? It seems like it usually comes out on Saturday afternoonish during VIP?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Are we getting some info/newsletter today? 🤔 @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I really hope we get new skin tones new body types and body contour......I would die if that happens.....😄😄😄
     @thatgalbia I can't believe I did not include an opinion about adding new skin tones. I'm glad that you did.😊
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @Iridescence as much as I would love that, I doubt glu would give us new body types this late in the game- they would have to redesign every single item of clothing to fit the new body type, sadly it’s unlikely.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Spoilers pleeeeease!

Ps. Does anyone remember this cartoon? 🤭 I loved it! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @dpeters I love Ahhh! Real Monsters ! I was always more of a Nickelodeon fan vs Disney Channel 
    IOS Player 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Does anyone have the link to last year’s Christmas update and event threads? The search function on this forum isn’t being very helpful!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH me too! I also loved Hey Arnold and Rocko's Modern Life 😁
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Does anyone have the link to last year’s Christmas update and event threads? The search function on this forum isn’t being very helpful!

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p18

Links in the Encyclopedia should still work. May have to scroll down some to find November and then December.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @KaylaJ cheers!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    dpeters said:
    @TrashleyKKH me too! I also loved Hey Arnold and Rocko's Modern Life 😁
    Rocket power and Kablam!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    viola said:
    I only have 2 items from the Christmas boxes and I only want 6 items from them. It's gonna be pure luck opening those boxes 😭
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Thank you @viola

i made a collage of what I want in the Christmas boxes

these are the items I mainly want, but my chances are bad cause I have 0 Christmas box items, I hope I don’t need to spend to much in order to get all😢
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I think if we don't get a holiday sys, I'll just limit myself to 1 palette and use diamonds to get the 2 handhelds I want...I'll probably end up with all the shoes🥴
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited November 2020
    uhhhh the Christmas handhelds are so cute- I wonder what new things they’re gonna add this year? I also want those lips with the little mole on top as well as the blue eyeshadow and blush cheek eyes- can’t wait but I’ll probably open like 2/3 when the update comes and then just save the rest till the VIP event to get the 500 k-star limit.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kaayla said:
    soo ready for 11.6.Hope we get all good stuff and our really fun old sys back..pretty pls!!
    heres an edit to celebrate while we wait!
    I agree with you! I’m looking forward to great winter fashions, spectacular hair and accessories.  Is this an excited outlook because my led reindeer family go up today.....the magic of the season begins,  yeah I'm going to be optimistic!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    is it confirmed the newsletter isn't coming out until post Sunday or is that just what people are speculating? It seems like it usually comes out on Saturday afternoonish during VIP?
    this happens everytime, they send a newsletter when all events are over. i wouldn’t even be surprised if they do that again. even if i hope they would send it earlier 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Can't decide if I should save as much as I can for a couple of holiday boxes or start saving for one of the next VIPs where I want all of the earnables. Getting facial features kept me from getting that much of anything else and I don't want to wait until summer to get items always in the kloset.
    Platform: Android