Friends with myself?

danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
Wasn’t quite sure where to post this? But I am very confused. 

I have somehow ended up friends with myself? 

And what I don’t get is- when I update my dolls outfit, so does friend me’a outfit as well? So I am not even friends with an old game version of my doll- I am genuinely just friends with my doll? 

I am really confused as to what has happened here- has anyone had this issue before?  
iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)

Answers

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Omg, this happened to me when I tried to switch from my iphone to ipad! I got scared and backed the f out😆 I think I deleted the game off my ipad and when I tried again later I got a newer save and didn’t have this problem anymore.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Strange perks.. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @danjames12 HDHSHEJS. now you have a twin 😭 
    Omg, this happened to me when I tried to switch from my iphone to ipad! I got scared and backed the f out😆 I think I deleted the game off my ipad and when I tried again later I got a newer save and didn’t have this problem anymore.
    I did try to make a Facebook account for my sister who stared playing (the account was exclusively for the game if ygm) and befriend my Facebook account on that- so it might be to do with that. Somehow her doll didn’t end up as a friend but a couple hours later this happened lol

But I did all that on her iPad so I’m not sure how.... 

All just weird I guess ahah 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Yes. Not sure how it happened but I’ve been friends with my own doll for about a year and a half. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I play on iOS 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    im not sure what this says about me but if this happened i would would immediately try to date myself LMAO
    Ew! imagine having a baby with your own doll
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I oddly want this to happen to me, I wanna wife my doll
    im not sure what this says about me but if this happened i would would immediately try to date myself LMAO
    Oh god you’ve given me an idea now 😂😂
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    omg pls date yourself, it’s technically self love @danjames12
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I mean I would be a pretty great partner. #leorisingproblems
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day