Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hi everyone! I am new to posting on the forum but I have been stalking for about a month or so. I have been playing on and off for a couple of years but I started playing more actively again in September this year. I would post a picture of my doll but I didn't really know about Black Friday, so I my doll is in the middle of a face reconstruction :D. Anyway, my doll's name is Cassidy Clinton (if you ever spot me in SYS or something :)). I am a free player from Nothern Europe, currently level 29! I am very excited to be a part of this lovely community <3
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I didn’t even realise this thread existed, even tho I’m not new since I’ve been here for about 2 months I might as well introduce myself 🗿

well hi, I’m 17 and from the UK. I started playing KKH in 2018? then I stopped playing until I came back to the game in August and became addicted again. I really enjoy art, fashion and styling so a game like KKH is somewhere that allows me to express different aesthetic and styles. I’m also a fan of the Kardashians, although Kim is not the reason why I played the game.

here’s my doll: 

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @lanareina23 @brenhin both your dolls are beautiful ☺️ 
  • doylekatiedoylekatie Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I’ve been stalking these forum pages for a few months now so decided to join. My name is Katie and I’m 34 and live in Florida, USA. I used to play KKH years ago when it first came out and then picked it back up again in March during all the social distancing and not being able to go out.

I kind of stumbled on the forum when I was looking for an answer to a question (can’t even remember what now) and didn’t realize so much was going on in here. I mostly use it for SYS inspiration 

• MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hi everyone! Just made this account after a long time lurking and being confused how everyone was doing polls like (like if yes haha if no)😂. I actually found the forum by looking for the lovers achievement list and saw how wide spread this game actually is! I saw everyone Black Friday edits and thoughtd I’d join in at the end of weekend to show my haul! (My bf has 3 sisters and they are ALL getting olay gifts for Christmas lol)
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi y'all! I have been playing more seriously since September, and I came to the forum looking for help on finding my missing date 😂. I lurked a long time before joining though.

I'm from the US but currently live in Japan. I have become a bit obsessed with this game and being able to change my face and clothes on a whim. It's been a huge source of relief for me this year with the pandemic and everything. That being said, I'm not loving this new SYS format, so I'm looking forward to the December update. 😆😆

Nice to meet you all!

-Koko
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey everyone! I’m from the US. I’ve been playing on and off for a while. However, since this pandemic started, I’ve been playing more now. These past few SYS have been something else, but I’m looking forward to the Christmas events. It’s nice to meet you all!

• PhalaenopsisPhalaenopsis Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hi, I'm Italian and I've been playing for years but only decided to join you today.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    HIII, I’m Merit. I’ve been playing kkh since January 6th, 2016. (I checked the app store 😭) but it was on and off and I came back with a new game in June. I found the forum by searching up questions so I made an account. 💕 Let’s hope we don’t get a disappointing christmas update lmao. 

This is my doll: 

• Hailey_DollHailey_Doll Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey everyone! 👋
    I started playing KKH back in 2014, took a long break around 2016, then came back and started a fresh new game about a year and a half ago.
    I've been lurking the forum for a very long time and decided to finally register 🙃
    I'm from the Middle East, English is my second language so bear with me 😋
    Here is my doll Hailey after a BF facial makeover:
    (I have no idea how you all do those cool edits and stuff... 🤷🏼‍♀️)

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all. I’m 24 and from London, initially I played the game when it was first released but stopped for many years and restarted again in lockdown! I had my first BF this year and still haven’t had a Christmas in KKH so I’m really excited to get some holiday items  <3 

here’s my new holiday themed profile pic (with not a really holidayish outfit lol!)
  • arieskkharieskkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I totally wanted to make a post in here but forgot to! 

I'm Aries! I'm really into astrology (so you can guess my sun sign haha) and this game! It's the only way I pass time during quarantine and WFH. I used to play when the game first got released, and in like 2017. I lost my game and redownloaded in March when our restrictions set in the US. 

I'm also really shy about online things so I may rarely ever post, but I love lurking and seeing all the cool edits, awesome style inspos for SYS and the occasional cute animal pics. :smile:

iOS - Astrology Lover 
  • fallingstarsfallingstars Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm Vanessa, I'm 19, and I started playing KKH just this year (May 2020) and I discovered the forum pretty recently! I'm always stunned over how good people's dolls look on here 🥺

I'm really excited to meet people! Hopefully I can make some friends 😊Hope everyone is safe rn 💚

◆ iOS player since 5/2020
    ◆ 🏳️‍🌈
  • dianakingdianaking Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey everyone I'm Diana. I always check the forum to know the latest in kkh. I also have a ig dedicated to kkh @kkh.dianaking. yeah so finally decided to join 🥺💗🙈

Here's my pic with my in game kid 😍
  • dianakingdianaking Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    dianaking said:
    Hey everyone I'm Diana. I always check the forum to know the latest in kkh. I also have a ig dedicated to kkh @kkh.dianaking. yeah so finally decided to join 🥺💗🙈

Here's my pic with my in game kid 😍

• mynameiselliemynameisellie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hi everyone, I'm Ellie from Bulgaria!! I played the game when it first came out, but stopped. So i started playing again 9-10 months ago. I found out the forum existed 2 months ago, but decided to make an account just now. 

Here's my doll:
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Hello dolls, new forum member here🤗 (though i have been stalking for some time😆) i love fashion and am an advocator of slowfashion! Fashion is mainly why i got hooked up to this game. I have a full time job with lots of responsibilities, but i am mostly working homeoffice due to pandemic. This game also has been a good escape for me, i guess, and here is another why i have been playing😊
    Looking forward to engage in some constructive and fun discussion♥️
    p.s. I loathe the money based new SYS!! I sincerely hope it gets changed soon🤞
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • AlessiaRiAlessiaRi Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited December 2020

Hey Dolls! I'm Alessia or just Lessy, I've been playing KKH for quite a while now since 2018 and I've visited the forum a couple times so I finally signed up today and am excited to join the community! <3
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been playing KKH since it first launched but I took a long break and recently got back into it. I'm 26 from the US. :)
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Hi guys! My name is Nika and I have been playing this game for a few months now! I used to play 2 years ago but the device I used got busted! I decided to make another account as I hadn’t signed in or anything. I used to play KKG and that’s how I started playing this game too! I’m from Iran. And I’m 16. English is my third language. I speak Iran’s Turkish and Persian. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Well i joined the forum about 2 yrs ago and I'm definitely not new to the game but I've haven't posted more than twice so I'm kind of noob here in the forum?😅 Anyways my name is Elena and I'm 15. My older cousin started playing the game when it came out but stopped after a while so she gave me her save file(?) and I'm kind of an introvert but planning to become a model (yeah I love to see myself suffer as you see) I'm multilingual (4 languages in total including English even tho it's not my first language😊Hope to make many friends here in the forum anyways this is my doll Aaliyah (idk if I'm gonna change the name but I'm keeping it for now like this lol)
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Hey peeps!! I'm Liv, I've been playing for about a year now. I started lurking the forums a few weeks back and have become a little obsessed with checking what's new and upcoming in the game while I'm home from university on break so I thought it was time to finally join. I'm 21, have three cats, and love drawing, cross-stitch, and watching true crime youtube. I have my doll as my profile pic--her name's also Liv, if you see me during SYS events!
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Hiii Im Jae but my doll’s name is Alma. I’m 18 and I live in NY. I have been playing kkh on and off (because I didnt really understand the game) since I was in 8th grade(5 years ago) and I started playing more often around August of 2019. I have been lurking in the forum for a while now so I finally made an account lol. Still learning how to use this. I play the game to distract myself in my free time. I currently am a college freshman and I have 2 dogs (German Shepherd and a small Pomeranian-Pekingese mix). Im Hispanic and I speak 3 languages. Idk what else to write lol. Anyways hiiii (:
  • territ47territ47 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello everyone! How are you doing today? I am from FL. Reaching out for someone to add me.
  • Ellie_dollEllie_doll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, my name is Ellie and I'm 23:) this game has been my guilty obsession for about 3 years now but I have just joined this community!! I'm from Scotland and I work as a reporter:) I look forward to chatting and vibing with you all!
  • NinaKatherineNinaKatherine Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi there, I'm Marta, but everybody calls me by my middle name - Nina (cause I don't like my name) and I have 22 years old. I don't exactly remember when I first started playing KKH, but it was around 2016. I'm from Poland, so english is my second language. I love pets, I actually have 3 cats and 1 dog, who lives with me. I like cooking, reading books and watching tv shows. Nice to meet y'all 👋
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Hey dolls,I’m Charlie and I’m from the UK.I’ve been playing Kkh since December 2020 and I’m addicted to it,I’ve posted a few times here and there but I only discovered this thread today.I love the community and I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.This is my doll:
  • Granny211Granny211 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My name is terrib. Love playing these games. It makes my day go by so fast.💯🐾👍💲💞🙈🙉🙊♊
  • SherardiaSherardia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi there,
    French player here, I'm not new but usually quiet. I'm in forum mostly for inspiration, and for information. The game is a great time killer for me, I really like how easy it is to change facial eatures, hair and style of the doll, and the huge choice in clothes!
    iOS player since 2019 🇫🇷 🇪🇺
  • PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Hello, my name is perfection. I'm super hot, super cool, and super rich. I've been playing KKH for like a billion years on and off and I'm currently on level 29. I have a passion for fashion and I channel that through my doll Alexis. I came here to discuss the game and make friends? Idk I'm still debating the last part.