🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I just looked at the November update thread- and we had spoilers on the exact day the thread opened? did this thread open earlier than it usually would because that could explain why we haven’t had spoilers yet?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I would 100% buy last years gifts in the kloset for k-stars or in a pop-up shop! ☃️
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I would 100% buy last years gifts in the kloset for k-stars or in a pop-up shop! ☃️
    Yaaas please 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    viola said:
    I think there’s a couple more than this as well o- just because I started playing on the last two days of these Xmas boxes and got those horrible silver cris cross heals and an ugly fur scarf 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I can’t lie @eligur I personally hate it 😂 nor have I had any major success on sys with it... maybe I’m too much of a fur is murder kinda person to enjoy it 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I can’t lie @eligur I personally hate it 😂 nor have I had any major success on sys with it... maybe I’m too much of a fur is murder kinda person to enjoy it 😂
    just think of it as a fake fur, where no animal was killed, and its fine ☺️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    viola said:
    Can anyone show me my doll with those Christmas lips?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Will players who started this year get items from last Christmas? Or how do I get gifted items I’ve missed?
    Pretty sure you had to have actively logged into the game those to get those gifts. Let's just hope they do the same thing this year 
    I doubt they’ll regift the same gifts though.. idk what will happen if you didn’t get last years gifts, maybe they’ll be available in the kloset but I wouldn’t feel too hopeful since other gifts haven’t been given out (like valentines balloon).
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

@SDC93
     Here you go!  think I messed up the skin color 😭 but I think she looks cute, those are my doll’s go-to lips and I love them 💕
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    _Nova_ said:

@SDC93
     Here you go!  think I messed up the skin color 😭 but I think she looks cute, those are my doll’s go-to lips and I love them 💕
    @_nova thank you!  I think I’m gonna chase. I’m also saving diamonds for the ombré lips. 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    How much does opening a Christmas box cost? Was it 50? I forgot
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @sandraliis 55
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @sandraliis 55

That’s wild, I would be willing to spend that amount on only 9 items out of all.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    2 days ...I'm getting up excited to open the forum and see some info/spoilers and then nothing 😒 
    What was the point of the thread being open early then? 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @KalindaKing We’re waiting for spoilers. 💁🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    So there are still no spoilers? 🧐
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Where are the spoilers?
    And when is the update? Tuesday maybe?
    I need some news please 😱
    Glu, are you here? 👀