🗳️🍗SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!🍗🦃

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Memejazzura i love being in the same group as other forum dolls, yay! Your doll is so beautiful and i love your looks!<3
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Hi guys! Would love some help, I really want the last earnable but I need 46 on my last 2 tickets and my looks haven't been doing great  :# can I get some tips on how to upgrade this look to get more votes? 

I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    edited November 2020

Trying to channel The Queen's Gambit aka my recent obsession....would kill for more fashion like in the show😭
    edit: ohno forgot to put the watch on her...although I don't think we even have a vintage watch like that in the kloset
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts

so this girl came out of nowhere- suddenly at almost 1000 tickets- when I’m pretty sure she wasn’t even in the top 10 on the TS list. when I asked for someone to beat me and place me in second- I meant someone in the top 5 or 10 not someone who was probably 20th.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Hoping my last two tickets bump me up a couple of places, justenough to get a silver box but not level up.

I play on iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @kadamisia omg lol sorry, I’ll call off the investigators 😂 at least your doll looks great, I’ll accept being mistaken for you anytime 👯‍♀️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Oof, you got me stressed there for a minute 😂 Tysm queen ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Hoping my last two tickets bump me up a couple of places, justenough to get a silver box but not level up.

if you don’t mind me asking where’s the brown jumper from?
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Looks 1-11
    Missed a ticket and still no 50 but I don't care because I love casual themes 😍✨
    Currently 12th and I hope it will stay that way because I would love a silver box (I love those jeans too but I will never end in top2 so I gave up 😅)

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited November 2020

Second place and myself were having a fun competition I mean she's just one point ahead of me, and then this girl came out of nowhere and already finished the event. She wasn't even top 10 the whole weekend smh hate it when that happens
    edit: wording 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My looks 9 to 12. My 50s streak seems to be over, I'll try to submit more looks I like for the last two submissions!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    after spending stupid amount of time in the VB, i finally found the brown tights!! thinking it would boost my scores lol

• henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @spleen Your looks are goals. 🙌🏼

I really need this beret hair everyone is wearing!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I currently in first! Dropping down levels has been so much better, I’m in silver I right now. Such a shame that I had to drop down to have a chance at winning ts. And I’m sad that I will never get the chance to win that hat
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    What are these scores???? I was averaging 45ish until them and first two of these looks scored 47 and 48 first time I submitted them. Unbelievable.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @lilelfears it’s a dating event item. It might be available for diamonds but I’m not 100% sure.

I play on iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Some of my better scores if you need inspo. I got a lot of 30s too, mostly more glam looks where I used maxi dresses. 

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    can anyone please tell me how many free tickets we get per sys event if we were to submit them all?

Slightly tweaking and recycling some of my looks and happy with my current scores :) 

Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 8 & 9. Manage to be at 9th rank so i didn't submit all of my ticket. Funny to see that my average score is better than glamour themes eventhough i don't really know what is thrifthy chic means. Sadly i don't like the TS prize and earnables.

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

This look is amazing I love it! ❤️
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    @spleen I love every single one of your looks!!! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I’m doing so bad and I’m not getting earnable top. So I submitted this because I hate new sys and everything I do is pointless 😬

iOS player 

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @AmyT 14 for weekend SYS and 13 for weekday SYS 😊

edit: actually I’m on track to only have 13 for this event, can anyone confirm if that changed or if I just missed a ticket?
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @meritedkkh Aw I thought that was your doll!! I’m happy I spotted you 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Doesn’t look like anyone in my group will have enough votes to get the last earnable... I don’t think I’ve ever seen that... the top is growing on me since I ended up liking the skirt... I’m annoyed all over again lol
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I’m doing so bad and I’m not getting earnable top. So I submitted this because I hate new sys and everything I do is pointless 😬

MOOD
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0