🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    This is the first Black Friday I didn’t drop a tons of money there was nothing exiting and the new sys just unmotivated my wallet.. so I spent 1/5 of what I usually spend on Black Friday and I hope all other paying ppl did the same so that glu realize they just keep on disappointing and maybe finally make the game enjoyable again!  On the bright side more money for me so either way they lose my money and I gain it for better stuff ..
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    So today i got my 2nd Post Storyline Simon Kstar Gig and i picked 5 Kstars!

what storyline is this? I think I did 2 6h gigs this weekend and received 3 k-stars but I didnt see a grid like this
    Its no storyline! Once you finish all the availeble storylines, every 3 days Simon will call you for a Kstar Gig, were u can win 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 Kstars depending on the box u choose!
    Oh I’m sorry I thought I missed something 🤓 That sounds awesome tho. I started playing in March so I guess I’m still far away from that point 🥺
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    My Black Friday purchases, I had almost 800 K-stars saved and I’ve been grinding reality shows all weekend:
    -NEW EYES!!!!!!
    -Curly hair with the black headband
    -Red belted coat thing
    -Black dress with vest thing 
    -Coffee cup hand held 
    -White flower hair 
    -Tea cup handheld
    -Yellow flower dress
    -Hair with the ear muffs
    -Hair with the black headband 
    -Hair with the big white hat (I realized I have no way to style this! Yikes!)
    -Black blazer and biker shorts combo outfit
    -Hair with the sparkly barrett
    -Black smoke dress 
    + Petal aura 
    + Gold confetti aura
    + Three necklaces and a pair of diamond earrings because I loooove to accessorize!

I have about 35 K-Stars left and waiting for my 10 videos to refresh plus grinding all day at reality shows, I am sure I will find one more thing to buy and then will be completely broke for whatever Glu throws our way for Christmas. 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    This is the first Black Friday I didn’t drop a tons of money there was nothing exiting and the new sys just unmotivated my wallet.. so I spent 1/5 of what I usually spend on Black Friday and I hope all other paying ppl did the same so that glu realize they just keep on disappointing and maybe finally make the game enjoyable again!  On the bright side more money for me so either way they lose my money and I gain it for better stuff ..
    @Silz1217 yup I’ve been playing long enough where this was my 4th sale event (second Black Friday) and this was the first time that I didn’t buy a single star pack. 
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Everything I got during this BF

Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    What are some of the beautiful hair colors a lot of y’all have from? Like the rose gold and some of the other pretty blondes. Were they events? Kollections? I always see them and would kill for them 😩

Also ive officially stopped my Black Friday shopping, i think i spent around 3000 k stars, was gonna make a haul post but I’m entirely too lazy to do it. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @rellbelle my rosegold is from a kollection, I can't remember the name of that kollection tho. One of the pretty blondes is from last year's halloween gift boxes and the other blonde is from a past sys but you can find it in the bronze boxes if you are lucky. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    ok so I thought I’d give the GB one more spin just to see before the event was over- turns out that was a smart idea because I got the top finally!

uhhhh I’m so happy, my doll look is complete so the top doesn’t look off because it all matches 🥺✨

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I have only 25 kstars left from the 1700😭😭😂 bought 2 auras, some hairstyles, dresses, shoes, a new face, handhelds. I don’t even remember what I bought😂 oh and I chased all the gb items.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

This was a great black friday! I still wish they added more stuff, but i still blew all my kstars so overall i’m happy lol!✨ I got the contour, highlight and nose highlight and i am really starting to love them! Also i am in love with this hair, usually i’m not a big fan of updos but like?? its so pretty??
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Debating on buying one more thing from the kloset, depending on if we have a Christmas/winter wonderland/ pyjama theme sys idk what to get 😩 someone help

this year we didn’t even get a costume themed Halloween party sys so I doubt we would get a Christmas one again. I don’t know why they won’t do the weekday sys as old Christmas and winter themes
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I have 60 kstars left, do you guys think I should buy the pink and grey PJ robes for the SYS this upcoming update or no and start saving money again? 

Agree - buy
    Like - no
    Android player. 👾
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    this was my first proper black friday! i saved up around 600 kstars and have 90 left lol 😫
    ( ignore the bags & jewellery i was just playing around lol )

here’s what i got <3

and then the extras aha
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i have 90 kstars left, should i get an aura? i’ll be able to save up enough kstars for next weeks event so i might aswell get something! 

like - gold confetti aura 
    agree - petal aura 
    lol - something else 
    (these are the auras i have atm! <33)
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    For any uk peeps or if you have this offer to download Avas Manor and make an ingame purchase (cheapest 1,80 pounds) for 156 k stars if youre desperate for some last minute shopping lol here is the offer:
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @rellbelle my rosegold is from a kollection, I can't remember the name of that kollection tho. One of the pretty blondes is from last year's halloween gift boxes and the other blonde is from a past sys but you can find it in the bronze boxes if you are lucky. 
    thanks babe!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Is it worth buying any of this slippers if we get the sleepover sys? I only have that one that was an earnable.

agree - buy another slipper
    like - no, we’ll have to wear heels anyway
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @letus I'd buy the pom pom heels since we already have one or two slippers from SYS! They can be used for more.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    is it worth it to try and chase the biker shorts in the GB outfit? I have the hair, top & mask and find it kind of hard to style the top but I really like it and would wear it a lot if I had the biker shorts. kind of annoyed I didn’t manage to pick the shorts in my 2 mini chases😢 I have a good amount of kstars from all the olay offers lol

agree: yes chase it
    like: no save you kstars
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    which is better?

agree: 1
    like: 2 

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I'm after a cute coat for future winter/autumn themes. I like the shorter ones best but from past posts it looks like the longer one is more popular  so I thought I'd put it to a vote.

Agree - short grey
    Like - short red
    Awesome - long brown/red
    LOL - none of them
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

....😐

at least I was able to complete my chevier paris gigs all at once? 🙄
    might try again later but kind of nervous to just waste more kstars that can go towards chasing in december/christmas boxes😪
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Has anyone one the the Watch Gang subscription offer for around 1500 KStars and what their experience was like? It looks like the cheapest option is $50 per month, but it says the advertiser doesn't accept cancellations in the first month? So does that mean I have to spend at least $100 ....? 
    Platform: iOS
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Has anyone done this crypto offer and can tell me what the minimum spend is? I'm intrigued but also kind of wary 😂 

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Emme1216 that’s actually a great idea! Thank you!! 💕
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.