🗳️🍗SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!🍗🦃

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    My looks 1-14. Didnt manage to break 50, but it is actually okay, I enjoyed this SYS. Also there is only one TB in my group, so I’m now in 2nd place (so far, will see if someone buys tickets sends some other looks or if it stays like this) - so I will be upgrading to silver II (not sure if I should be excited about that but lets see) 😅

iOs player 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    That feel when you've been first all weekend and then a TB appears out of nowhere and swipes first place 🙄. I've just submitted my last ticket and need 75+ points to reclaim top spot. Luckily I don't love the top, I'm just super salty. It was going to be my first win 😢.

(If it had been marziyweh I wouldn't have been as mad since she's been serving looks all SYS and hasn't been far behind me).

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    could someone please help me find this dress? 🥺🙏🏻

I just came across this coat voting and had to have it! I have one more ticket I’m going to submit before the end of this SYS and I would gladly use this/let you know when 💕 I’m on IOS!!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @ashleydianem i would say get the butterfly shirt in case you don’t like the prizes for next SYS! unless you really don’t care about it lol. if you’re lucky maybe someone else hasn’t submitted their final look either and will pass you too and it’ll be a win win
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Is this beauty @Basak ?
    Such a cute look tho! 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My looks 1-13 because I always manage to miss a ticket 🙄 I’m shocked by that 57! That’s the highest score I’ve received in ages

I’ve managed to overtake one TB who is in 4th rn and the other one is ahead of me, and I nearly caught up even though I lost a ticket 💁🏻‍♀️ I’m not too bothered where I place though
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Going to miss my final ticket so I don't have to level up to Gold. That's a big fat no thank you! I wanted to level down to Silver II but to reach the last earnable I had to submit 13 tickets. This new SYS is no fun how you have to be so cautious about the number of looks you submit.
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My scores are trash...but I had fun creating outfits /:
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I missed a ticket last night and am going to be levelling down (I'm currently #22). I'm very happy. I ended up with 514 points so the missed ticket wouldn't have helped me get the last earnable anyway.
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    edited November 2020
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @thesweetone your doll is so cute! I love how she still resembles her original look. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Earnble skirt is amazing dyed red 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone your doll is so cute! I love how she still resembles her original look. 
    Aww, thank you so much! That was my goal 💚
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I spotted @pristineperson 💕 It was the popular pick. 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Me:

Also me:

(already 4 likes, lol. I juuuust submitted it!)
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    First time I haven’t reached the last earnable in two years...but sure, we’ll all get more prizes with this SYS system 🙄
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I spotted @pristineperson 💕 It was the popular pick. 
    Thank you, that look got me a 41, plus I just started a few minutes ago cause I was a little busy today, I submitted like 6 extra tickets lmao I won’t be surprised if people see many other looks...
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

The worst part is that it wasn’t even my lowest scoring look. 

THE. ABSOLUTE. IRONY

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    look 12

vs look 13

i’m so tired of not having fun with sys at all): i didn’t get the last earnable, because i don’t want to level up. it’s so frustrating when you’re not just trying your best...
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’ve never had this many ticket buyers in a group before 😬 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Best, worst, winnings:

Actually enjoyed the theme more than excepted (basically was fall casual). 15th right now and I don’t except much from the bronze box so I’m enjoying playing Ms. Zoo Keeper and Ms. Home-for-the-Holidays-in-my-Swiss-Chalet.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    asta said:
    look 13

IT. GOT. 40. F-ING. VOTES. I haven’t even broken 50 this week, and this ABSOLUTE MESS, gave me 40 (FORTY) votes. IF I LEVEL UP BECAUSE OF THIS I’M SUING.
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

Highest, lowest and my, favorite look✨
    Somehow I also managed to get all the earnables (the look what got 50 helped a lot however it was my least favorite 🤷🏼‍♀️) Thank you thanksgiving sys,next.

Not gonna lie, the earnables grew on me🥺
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Hey dolls! I haven’t really been active on the forum this week because I’ve been so busy prepping for thanksgiving then black friday but here are my looks 1-11! I missed two tickets on Friday and skipped my last ticket today so I could finish in 11th and not level up. Hoping I get a good item in my silver box! (Also peep my doll’s new face 😉)
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited November 2020
    here are my last 7 looks. a little frustrated because i was 3 points away from the last earnable and it is so cute to me. took me the last few looks to realize what the voters want
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    😭😭😭😭