šŸ›ļøšŸ¦ƒKK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP EventšŸ¦ƒ

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

hey guys! which dress should i get?
    agree: 1
    like: 2
    awesome: both lol ruin yourself girl
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited November 2020

Realized I needed more winter clothing. Is this worth it?Ā 

But also I wanted this hair (80) and I also like these lips (60). I already have the glitter lips but I feel like theyā€™re a bit disproportionate on my doll:

Any thoughts on the outfit?
    Agree - Get the outfit first and pick either the lips or hairĀ 
    Like - Get lips and hair first then work on getting the outfit if you can
    Awesome - Outfit isnā€™t worth it, just get lips and hair
    Lol - Save your kstarsĀ 

edit: got the hair and lips šŸ’— thank you all for helping w my indecisionĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The boba tea is officially my last purchase since I wanted to actually get a handheld this time since I got nothing last time.
    Platform: Android

• electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Okay, last minute purchase, can't decide wich eyes! Help?Ā 

Agree - silver eye
    Like - rainbow eye

Thanks!!
    ā™„ļøĀ Android free playerĀ ā™„ļø
    English is not my first language
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    This is everything I bought for bf, i spent about 2000 kstars so now I need to save for the christmas boxes šŸ›

iOS player šŸŒø
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar šŸ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donā€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Last minute potential-Sleepover-SYS preparation šŸ™†šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Now I have 54 stars, but I've always liked all of these items, so it's okay ā˜•šŸ­

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @electraheart I like the other eye too, but I got the rainbow eyes and it's one from my favorite purchases.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @thesweetone omg girl I did the exact same thing! Bought the hair, outfit, and slippers. Glad I wasn't the only one who thought there could be a potential sleepover SYS
    Platform: iOS
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Me rn trying to finish as many reality shows as possible for extra k stars before time runs outĀ 

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Me scrambling to make last minute purchases
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I don't think I've ever noticed whether the kstar packs also double during double star weekends. Can someone please confirm for me?

I was planning on getting a smallish pack but well, it's not exactly worth it right now with the way the game is going and my bank account is weeping thanks to the holiday season lol.
    android player from the land down underĀ 
    certified šŸ¤”
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    So.... I just got scared that we might have a sport SYS and i bought this outfit for only 17 K-STARS

Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieĀ 

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

My haulšŸ˜ I think I spent 870k-stars. Something like this.Ā 
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    kayayem said:
    My Black Friday purchases, I had almost 800 K-stars saved and Iā€™ve been grinding reality shows all weekend:
    -NEW EYES!!!!!!
    -Curly hair with the black headband
    -Red belted coat thing
    -Black dress with vest thingĀ 
    -Coffee cup hand heldĀ 
    -White flower hairĀ 
    -Tea cup handheld
    -Yellow flower dress
    -Hair with the ear muffs
    -Hair with the black headbandĀ 
    -Hair with the big white hat (I realized I have no way to style this! Yikes!)
    -Black blazer and biker shorts combo outfit
    -Hair with the sparkly barrett
    -Black smoke dressĀ 
    + Petal auraĀ 
    + Gold confetti aura
    + Three necklaces and a pair of diamond earrings because I loooove to accessorize!

I have about 35 K-Stars left and waiting for my 10 videos to refresh plus grinding all day at reality shows, I am sure I will find one more thing to buy and then will be completely broke for whatever Glu throws our way for Christmas.Ā 

Made one last-minute purchase, this dress:

I have like 12 K-Stars left šŸ¤£
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    edited November 2020
    These are all the stuff I ended up buying, is not much but there wasnā€™t too much stuff I was interested in and I also didnā€™t want to spend all of my kstars, so I finish this BF sale with 200 kstars left to open Christmas boxes!!Ā 

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So in total I got 67 items (not all included in the pics) I went a little crazy on the handhelds šŸ˜‚ I also got some make up - contour, blush, nose highlight and a lip colour. I managed to get most of the items on my wish list. I am now left with 5 k stars šŸ˜­

And I also got this hot chocolate and a coat for diamonds from the VB

Forgot to add this dress and slippers, wanted to get it for so long šŸ˜

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Just a heads up- the TB items stay in the closet a little bit after 10pm eastern time when the event ends. So if you wanna make any last minute purchases for TB items you still can!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

I'd say a pretty successful shopping spree šŸ˜…
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Here's everything I bought this weekend. Please excuse my styling but in some looks I just threw everything I could together so I didnā€™t have to upload too many pics lol

From left to right: contour, highlight, hair and eyebrow color, hairstyle and skirt; award and necklace; gown, clutch and bracelet; gown and hairclips.

Hairband and floral dress; top and rose; hairstyle, dress and briefcase ; top, pants and tea cup.Ā 

Hairstyle, skirt and boots combo and handbag; scarf; jacket, pants and bird; glasses and dress.

Top, skirt and roller skates; pink jacket; dress and handbag; orange/purple/white jacket.
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I had been saving up for BF for a while and I was so sad when my phone broke a few days before the event, and I still havenā€™t been able to get it fixed (hopefully it will be fixed on Wednesday). But Iā€™m so happy I still got to share in the excitement through the forum and all of your posts have helped me feel included! even though I missed out on so much it was so fun to look at everything you guys got! Thankfully I have a second game on my iPad with a male doll that I donā€™t really keep up with but I could still participate some. The forum is honestly my favorite part of kkh and I am thankful for you all ā¤ļø
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I didnā€™t buy any TB items, didnā€™t really like them and didnā€™t have many stars either. I also bought the sparkly top in the second pic at the topI bought a lipgloss color, new eyebrows, an eyebrow color, purpleish hair color, nose, 3 eyeshadows and 2 or 3 gift boxes.Ā 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

this is all i got this weekend((: iā€™ve been saving pretty much since kimiversery (iā€™m a free player, i only have 10 daily videos and european offers, the struggle is real) so it felt good to spend some of it! i didnā€™t buy a lot of tb items lol, maybe iā€™ll regret it later. but iā€™ve got 1081 stars left, so thatā€™s nice
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.