🗳️🍗SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!🍗🦃

Comments

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Here are my looks (minus 2 that I forgot lol), I completely ignored the theme and just submitted fall/casual looks. Tbh, I still don’t understand what the theme was supposed to be🤷🏻‍♀️.

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    @DeniKKH just saw you could make it to 2nd place! I’m so happy for you! Congrats 💖
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    9th place and worst pick of this sys :/
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    i FLOPPED the entire weekend, a 40 was my highest, and yet, i got to number 1!Not loving the items but pretty sure they'll grow on me

Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    came in first place!!💖
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    i came in 2nd place, loveeee the items! xx

• DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @DeniKKH just saw you could make it to 2nd place! I’m so happy for you! Congrats 💖
    Thanks! I’m very happy I submitted my last ticket right before SYS was over 🥰 I’m glad to see you got the top as well! I loved all your looks 🔥🔥
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Ok so.. fun story: I was at 568 votes and I really wanted to reach the last earnable but not a higher style level, so - since my last ticket would unlock just seconds before the end - I quickly tapped on random clothes and a crazy styling altogether. My goal was to get 7 votes but less than 30, so I could stay in my style level.
    The look I posted is obviously ridiculous and for a long time it did not get past 1 vote lmao.. But then - how.. how did this get 33 votes? 😅 How did this get just 6 votes less than these other two that I really put thought into? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

Oh and I'm in 8th place - I actually won the sock shoes lmao 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Just as I predicted, came in 4th 😂 I like the shoes, they are kinda cute, but I really hate this bag, it's very ugly.

Android player. 👾
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    lol there were 5 ticket buyers in my group, why did u guys spend so much in these low quality items???? Well, whatever.
    Came in 19th, ofc, I saw that coming because I came in 1st last sys. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

24th place😂😂😂
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I was going to level up to silver 2 I wish I had at least gotten the jeans. I hope this system goes because I want silver boxes again. How am I going to get the TS hair I wanted if I rarely get silver boxes now?
    Platform: Android

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m in silver III and was banking on getting 11th-14th so I could get a trendsetters box but not level up..... I got knocked down by just enough dolls in the last hour to put me in 15th..... I have all the earnable box items so my amazing prize is..... 15 energy. I hate it here. I mean just look at this palette 🤡🤡🤡 Top 6 had 1000+ and I even started the event a day late...

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    So happy I got second place!! I'm so obsessed with these jeans, I wish I had them in real life. I'm less happy about going up to Silver II but I'm sure it'll be full of ticket buyers and I'll level back down next week. 

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I came in 12th and got 5 red dye LOL OK this is a joke. And I’m not laughing.
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Items I'll never use. Cool. Welcome silver 2, cant wait for best week's bloodbath 😬
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    edited November 2020

Here are some of my looks! I ended up first in bronze III without any extra tickets. I only had one ticket buyer and she ended up 3pts behind me. I think she might've bought triple threat since her scores (I think) averaged around 30 and she still got the last earnable by a little. this sys was really chill for me and besides a I had a lot of fun just putting together looks I like without much pressure! 
    Edit: I'm pretty sure the dove aura is what made most of my looks get above 40, in the few outfits I didn't use it, I got below 40
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    9th place. I was excited to open a silver box, too bad half of it is full of dyes 🤡

iOS 🇨🇦

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @mikaylachimo every time I see energy in those boxes it makes me so angry! 
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    i just wanted the bag because i have a bag just like it with pineapples!!!

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited November 2020
    JK97 said:
    😭😭😭😭
      @JK97  I am so sorry😭that must have been painful
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Ugh I was in 11th but then a couple people tied for 2nd which bumped me up to 10th which means I am levelling up to Silver III 💀💀💀

Bright side is I got these eyes from my TB box✌️✌️(though don’t know if they’re too wearable)

Platform: iOS
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    So happy I picked the Lana dress!!! I only used 11 tickets so I could finish in 11th place and not level up! 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Lmao. After an average of 45 I came in 18th place. I’m done. This isnt worth 3 dye. Change it back. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Came in 2nd, obsessed with the jeans!! Not excited to move up to silver 2 though. 

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

:::::: missing the old sys
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I loooove the earnables! i came 2nd in the trend setters but i love what i won