🗳️🍗SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!🍗🦃

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I came in 8th, so I only got the shoes. I also leveled up to Silver III... 😑
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• doylekatiedoylekatie Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Came in 2nd. I passed some early ticket buyers at the end. I like the jeans and bag but not too sure about the shoes yet. I’m for sure not excited to level up to Silver III. 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Rikk I totally agree, I don’t have any items left in those boxes so I knew that wasn’t an option, but picking energy has me feeling SO bummed out... I’m very excited there’s no weekday SYS tomorrow lmao

congrats to all who got the jeans, I love them 🥺
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I love these pants 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I ended up 4th 😊. I'm not to crazy about the shoes just cause of the socks but the bag is super cute. 

I apologize so much for this styling 🙈. I have no clue how to style these shoes.

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

So happy I got the jeans! I have a very similar pair irl and I love them as well 😍
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Looks 8-13 🧡 I just started having fun with my looks. Sad the voters didn’t agree with #9 since it was my favorite 😭

Love the earnable skirt and I ended up still getting the top anyway it’s growing on me lol at least it dyes well. 

I ended up in 10th place and I’d rather a silver box than this weekend’s TS prizes and I couldn’t be happier with my pick.
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I intentionally didn’t submit my last ticket so I would not level up, and my “prize” in my bronze box was energy 🤡 please scrap this sys saying it sucks is an understatement. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Finished 1st! 🍒 My group was very chill and fair, which is quite rare for Silver I.

These were my favorite items out of all the SYS events we had under this new system so far, so I'm glad to win them. I'm so happy ❤️

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Been wanted that dress and I’m glad I didn’t level up either 🤣. 

• kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    I had okay-ish scores but really wanted the earnable shirt (laugh at me but the butterfly was the winning detail for me lmfao), so I submitted one Simon ticket I’d been saving, whooomps 😅.

I’d been top 3 all weekend but that last ticket bumped me to 1st and I loveeeeeee these 😍

🌸✨🌼
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I don't know how I did it with my low score but I came in 1st! Almost forgot my last ticket and debated submitting but I did and got 49. I'm glad I submitted too because the items really grew on me over the weekend. They're all so adorable in their own way!

ronniev said:
    Mariaakkh said:
    Been wanted that dress and I’m glad I didn’t level up either 🤣. 

THIS is what all the palettes should look like!! 🤩 
    @ronniev RIGHT! But Glu will never do that 😔, only once in a while..
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @JK97 i definitely feel your pain..
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    how did you dolls even... get those shoes? the WHOLE outfit? i’m always between #11 and #17 lol
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Well crap. Why does ranking up feel more like a punishment
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @Amy136602 your doll looks so good and the styling is immaculate. 🥰 where’s the 3rd set from, i need it omg. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited November 2020
    im in loveeee with the top!! i finally snagged first place in silver I after weeks!! also sidenote, i welcome you to my doll’s new look 🤩 i changed out her brows and her eyes and i love it ☺️

im in loveeee with the top!! i finally snagged first place in silver I after weeks!! also sidenote, i welcome you to my doll’s new look 🤩

@samanthakkh Your doll is so gorgeous 😍!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

i may not have won the last earnable but i got first place and won the outfit for the first time ever! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited November 2020
    im in loveeee with the top!! i finally snagged first place in silver I after weeks!! also sidenote, i welcome you to my doll’s new look 🤩 i changed out her brows and her eyes and i love it ☺️

@samanthakkh  So gorgeous🤩
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I didn't submit my last ticket so I wouldn't level up so I finished in 16th place and got energy in my bronze box ☹️

I've said it before and I'll say it a thousand times, this new system sucks! I hate it so much and it doesn't seem like this nightmare is ending soon. The only thing keeping me here is that I love Christmas time and I hope the new update will bring something cute but I'm falling out of love with the game so fast I don't think I'll stick around for much longer 😣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Wasn’t bothered about my scores as my aim was to get a silver box and level down ended up with a bronze box and got this hair ✨

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Got 4th place. Love the shoes and bag
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 your doll looks so good and the styling is immaculate. 🥰 where’s the 3rd set from, i need it omg. 
    Thank you so much!! 💕💕
    It pains me to say but honestly I have no idea where the 3rd set is from 💔 I saw it on a doll in the photo booth one day and thought it was stunning and bought it with diamonds, but I would love to know where it’s from as well! But if you play on iOS I’d be happy to submit it for you 😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Mariaakkh @Blxssing thank you so much!! 💕☺️