🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I ended up buying 75 items on my main game and 53 on my second. I love BF but it's exhausting lol. I'll fix up a collage later. I have to get caught up on the forum.

Definitely have to grind to get kstars for Christmas. I have 4 on one game and 10 on my other.😳🤣
    How many stars to y'all normally save for Christmas boxes?

Also...Glu just had to send these two. I had a feeling one of these would be in my new kollections.🙄 I know this will come back around, I will get the eyes one day.

Then the other I've waited two months on, just for the eyes. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I wanted to have Kstars left over for Christmas boxes like other people were doing, but it was never going to work unless I wasn't buying facial features. I also think I'm going to save up for a good VIP event and to take some turns on good kollections before I consider starting to save for the next sale. I can't wait that long without getting anything. 
    Platform: Android

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Y’all which style of my doll do y’all prefer? Because ever since I bought the purple hair, I fell in love with it. 
    So agree-first
    like-second
    I bounce between colors, but the purple is one of my favorite colors for hair. I use it with certain outfits.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Y’all which style of my doll do y’all prefer? Because ever since I bought the purple hair, I fell in love with it. 
    So agree-first
    like-second
    I bounce between colors, but the purple is one of my favorite colors for hair. I use it 2irh certain outfits.
    @BooskiBabii I’ll probably bounce between them. I love both of them though, it’s just it’s so hard for me to choose the aesthetic I want lol
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Here’s my haul!

here I got: the two neon hair colors, the short & messy hair, my pick on make up, a bunch of hand helds I wanted to buy, the fish jacket, the flowery jeans and I also bought the dove aura. Added the event clothes bc I love those for a night wild of virtual clubbing 🤪

Here the haul includes: the sparkly bag, the leather skirt and jacket, the flower set, the hair with the clips I added after the only decent luxe goal offer 🤦🏻‍♀️, the ripped jeans with flower, I bought the workout set with kash but I’m flaunting this too heh, and last the furry jacket 😍

Got almost 300 stars left but I hate staying on zero in case I like anything from gift boxes on weekend events 😊

🌸✨🌼
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

VIP haul. Started at 1600 ended around 800 thanks to offers and grinding. 
    Haul: medium nails and color, 4 bottoms, 6 tops, 6 dresses/jumpsuits (forgot the Ivy League dress), 8 hair, 2 bags, 4 shoes, 1 handheld, 4 jewelry, 1 aura, and the cute hair bow accessory that I forgot to include. 32 total items. Maria gave me luxe goals for 2 hairs and the tee shirt dress. 
    Thanks to the forum, I ended up sticking to the facial features I have since the votes were for the original features. Can’t wait for Xmas boxes in a month for some fun new facial features!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

VIP haul. Started at 1600 ended around 800 thanks to offers and grinding. 
    Haul: medium nails and color, 4 bottoms, 6 tops, 6 dresses/jumpsuits (forgot the Ivy League dress), 8 hair, 2 bags, 4 shoes, 1 handheld, 4 jewelry, 1 aura, and the cute hair bow accessory that I forgot to include. 32 total items. Maria gave me luxe goals for 2 hairs and the tee shirt dress. 
    Thanks to the forum, I ended up sticking to the facial features I have since the votes were for the original features. Can’t wait for Xmas boxes in a month for some fun new facial features!

The items I forgot, and the 4 spins I took on a kollection this weekend. I have regrets about that 4th spin landing on the dress haha
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Did I do another olay offer since I had one more cousin to shop for anyway? Yes. Did I buy even more and might make a collage tomorrow morning? Yes.
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Sorry for the length!
    Took me a bit to edit everything, but I just had to share my first BF haul, I feel like a kid at a candy store ughh 😍 I hate that BF is nowhere as exciting for the older players but hopefully that means y’all spent much less than me lol 

I joined over quarantine right on Kimiversary. I remember seeing everything half off, being real confused, and not being able to buy anything before it went away 😭 Thrilled I could satisfy my shopping obsession this weekend ✨❤️

& prof pic change just in time for the holiday season w/ some of my favorite items before and after BF...that glo up 😍🤤
    Before:
    After: 

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Here’s my BF haul and my doll before & after her transformation!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    My massive BF haul part 2! I love everything I got. I’m so satisfied! Pretty much everything in these photos are new!

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    bought this tb hairstyle last minute, it’s so cute i love the braid on the side 

ok now i am officially all out of kstars 😂

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Would you call this a glow up?🙈
    I think I’m gonna finally settle for brunette this time😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    My bf haul I wanted to see all the things I bought and wow 😳 it was around 1900 kstars...next sale I will be able to focus more on throwback items since now I got a lot of kloset items I wanted 

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Looking stunning @Eyyeth_
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Also bought myself this little cutie. He's just too precious ❤️

Peep the symmetry 😅 I don't regret tho, I was getting tired of constantly saving and restricting myself. 

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

I've been grinding the whole weekend and was finally able to buy many items that I liked
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Just when the bf sale was over, I got k-stars from one of the offers 🤧 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @claudiakkh sorry for the late response, I did that crypto offer and since you need to buy cro you can either just buy minimum amount of cro with 6-7 euros or you can purchase BNT first for 2,80 euros I think and purchase cro with your BNT's, screenshot everything and write to tapjoy. Tapjoy customer service is pretty great btw so there is nothing to worry about the second route. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @claudiakkh sorry for the late response, I did that crypto offer and since you need to buy cro you can either just buy minimum amount of cro with 6-7 euros or you can purchase BNT first for 2,80 euros I think and purchase cro with your BNT's, screenshot everything and write to tapjoy. Tapjoy customer service is pretty great btw so there is nothing to worry about the second route. 
    Oh thanks for letting me know! I might give it a go next double star weekend.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Has anyone done this crypto offer and can tell me what the minimum spend is? I'm intrigued but also kind of wary 😂 

@claudiakkh oh wait, your offer is different from mine. It says crypto, not CRO. Mine said buy CRO. You can just directly buy BNT and get your rewards, it's awesome. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I really want to make a collage and post my entire haul but I bought so many freaking things that it’s going to take me forever and I am so lazy😩😂😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    anyone have any apps or tips to make the collages with all the items😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    The before and after for my doll !
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I really want to make a collage and post my entire haul but I bought so many freaking things that it’s going to take me forever and I am so lazy😩😂😂
    Same! I screenshotted everything I bought and when I started cropping it all I realised how tedious it was going to be and gave up 😂. I bought like 60+ items so I don't think it's going to happen for me lol.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    New to the forum...So the sale is over, but all the throwback items are still in my closet for purchase !! Anyone else ?
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I think this is everything I bought! I don’t own many gowns or two piece sets so I focused on these. I’ve also got a bit sick of handhelds so wanted more purses. The rest were based on specific themes that
    might pop up in SYS. I also bought the contour, highlight for face & nose, and both heart & sparkle details for the face. I spent about 2k in total but could have easily spend a further 1k. Unfortunately though the offers on for IOS in the UK are awful and I couldn’t afford to spend anymore money as I already bought one star pack! I guess I’ll have to wait until Kimivesary (& hope they don’t bring out anymore makeup as that’s what stings me!) 
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    didn’t plan on getting much this time, just the new expensive contour and highlight, so here is my old doll:

and drumroll.. current doll! 

she ended up getting a nose job and lip fillers too! oh, and a nice cuppa tea. lips are from a gift box collection, not kloset! using these until i have the diamons for the ombre lip 💕💖
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I don't think I've ever noticed whether the kstar packs also double during double star weekends. Can someone please confirm for me?

I was planning on getting a smallish pack but well, it's not exactly worth it right now with the way the game is going and my bank account is weeping thanks to the holiday season lol.
    @claudiakkh k-star packs are only double during black friday (maybe also Kimversary but I’m not sure)
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.