Comments

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I'm so upset I came third, I just wanted to get the trousers 😫

anyways, looks 10-14

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Obviously I wanted to get as many k-stars as possible this weekend so I decided to get the triple threat ticket pack. Between that and some generous scores from the voting booth, I was sitting comfortably at #1 until the very last second when 2 snipers came and took me down. I didn’t stand a chance lol. I ended up in third. It’s a shame because I actually really fell in love with that top & those jeans! But “don’t hate the player, hate the game” as they say. 🙄😂
    Other than missing out on the TS prizes, I actually had a lot of fun styling for this event! It got my creative juices flowing lol and actually forced me to make use of closet items I never touch. 
    I know some of my looks read more Spring than they do Fall but when trying to find “thrifty” looking items this is some of what I was able to come up with:

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I ended in 9th place. Here’s my low high and fave looks. Still looking for something good about the new sys, but I’m not finding anything positive yet. 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I have some feelings. I ended up in 24th with an average of like 41. Missed the last earnable by 1 vote. My top 10 were all TB, top 5 were massive TB and the others were probably just triple threat. I really hope the team gets rid of this format. It’s really not fun anymore. 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Ended up 2nd and I never even broke 50 votes. Not a single TB in sight. Love the pants 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lmao guys I used all 14 tickets and still got 20th😂😭
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    _Nova_ said:

Is this beauty @Basak ?
    Such a cute look tho! 
    Yes this was my doll. Thank you so much for recognizing ♥️🥺

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Funny how this new SYS system was supposed to allow us to get more prizes and yet, most of us end up with nothing or a pair of shoes if we're lucky enough. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I cannot even count what SYS is this, probabilty 4th one in a row, that I can't get any TS item. The new normal 😰 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Ended 6th with 647 points, I guess I’m lucky I got something but I was 1st until tbs showed up
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ended second because i missed a ticket but i loved this theme & all the prizes! it was so fun!!
    i haven’t really played last weekend’s and weekday’s SYS because I might have corona and wasn’t feeling very well, but that got me back to bronze III so it was easier for me to get more prizes. I actually think i’m gonna do this when i don’t like prizes so next time i have a bigger chance to win items i like. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

You doll look SO pretty 💙 @mikaylachimo
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I came in second. My highest score was 50 and lowest 39, but average was about 44, the jeans and the purse are so cutee. I leveled up to silver II so I think it’d be harder now.😅

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Has anyone won a beret in this sys? 😂😂
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

so glad I came in second! I really love the jeans and bag- the shoes are also quite pretty compared to what we usually see- usually not much detail in that area. over all very happy with this SYS (except for the fact I’m in silver III now- unless they change the SYS system back)
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

1-8

9-14
    I submitted that troll to get a TS box and not move up but I am in 10th place. Here I come silver whatever (yeah, I forgot what league I was in 😂)

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @victorian I love your look no9. Very “husband died of questionable causes and I am now on the run from the cops with my teacup”. 
    IOS Player 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thanks doll, that look was also my favourite 😂 "I just didn't want to wear black during the funeral because it doesn't suit me" *whines
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Eventually ended 12th 😊 Wish I had picked the swimsuit 👙 

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I got this eyes, which I think are beautiful... except I don’t think they look all too good on my dolls skin tone
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I came 1st which would normally be great but it's just dampened by the fact I'll be moving up a tier next SYS and I know I won't even have a shot at the prizes there. So yeah happy but ultimately sad, thanks Glu. 
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I came 2nd.. I couldn’t believe I scored so high! Love the jeans & bag, I was hoping to get the top but was happy with what I got🥰🍒
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I really enjoyed this SYS!! Was Silver I and really wanted the jeans but told myself not to get too hopeful but I actually ended up second!

Had a lot of fun styling more casual looks, here’s my best, worst and favourite!

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I came 5th so I got the bag and the shoes and I’m not really sure how to style them either lol
    I would of loved to have gotten the cherry jeans, oh well though 🤷‍♀️ I don’t even get my hopes up anymore when I see ts spoilers because I know it’s most likely I won’t be getting them.

Lowest, highest and two favourite

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    edited November 2020
    came in 3rd ✨

looks 10-14 im still shocked that i got 50+ votes in a row 😱 never happened before 😅