🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Is anyone else's photobooth not working on Android????
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Guys, chill. Its sunday night (at least in brazil), do you really think there's someone working right now? I honestly don't believe that they will release the newsletter tonight. They don't deserve that we get anxious this way.
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    mostly we receive newsletter since few months is last day of month.. last one was 31 October soo maybe well get it on 30th nov.. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The plate handheld is cute, the others items are okayish. I expected wayyy more for the December update. I should have known since the new items for BF were so bad.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    That tulle skirt looks so fun and frothy in real life and so 😐 as an in-game item
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i wanna give Glu the benefit of the doubt and assume that the reason the quality is declining is because of COVID. but they still refuse to acknowledge suggestions and glitches and we still don't have 20 videos, so eff that lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Why don't we have the newsletter yet? What's wrong?
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @babyface99 it’s 3:18 AM in Toronto. It will probably come out some time soon 😊 
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    lolixo said:
    Mine is also not working.
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    lolixo said:
    Mine is also not working.
    Same! i already contacted support and they said they'll tell the team that's responsible for it, i just hope they fix it in the upcoming update cause it's a hassle to just take a screenshot and not to mention the low quality 🥴
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    logically we have to get the newsletter by today? kalinda confirmed that we aren’t having an update today and the update has to be out at least by Wednesday/Thursday morning for the SYS as well as weekend event? so I don’t see them sending it out Tuesday-
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I was really excited for this update after a while of disappointment but after the spoilers here I am again, slightly disappointed but I can't say surprised 🙃 although I'm going to try remain positive and hope the update will bring some joy back to the game. I hope we will have some more holiday/season themed sys and clothing 🎅
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    I do hope they fix the SYS tier/ranking system. I actually quite like that we have 2 in a week, it’s fun and gives a chance to get throwback rewards along with the weekend ones. But I really don’t like the ranking system where it just boosts up ticket buyers and others who are free players are pushed down. Hoping this changes in the update. But I guess it won’t because Glu doesn’t seem to care about customer satisfaction. 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    If they are going to change the sys system back I don’t see it being this month because they were probably already working on the stuff for this month before they saw we don’t like it. So I don’t have hopes it’ll go back this month. Hopefully in January. But this update kinda is depending if I stay or leave
    Kalinda did say that the feedback was received but we should not expect the changes right away. So January would be a good guess
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Fir me, this update means I might get my games back on their respective homes.  My fingers are crossed.   My games have been messed up since September.   If this doesn’t work, idk.   But it will work.  It has to.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Patiently waiting for this update 😌
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Kalinda said the update won’t be coming today, hopefully the newsletter does. 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I actually like the new outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Plus, i’m pretty sure the best will be a surprise.
    But GLU... i hate the new SYS!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)