I didn't get a Black Friday discount!

Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
I never got a discount of ANY of my kloset items. The support team is not helpful at all. Please help! 
Prev13456

Comments

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Is your game fully updated? 
    Maybe try contact Kalinda here on the forum if support aren’t very helpful
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    My game is updated and I did contact her here. Hopefully she can help!Thank you! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Did you send your game ID to glu? Hopefully they can help you 
    jhabs said:
    Did you send your game ID to glu? Hopefully they can help you 
    I sent everything- screenshots, ID ... I have videos and pictures. They gave me 40 energy compensation. First 5 employees told me that there's a technical issue, then 4 days later they came up with the lie, that the sale isn't for everyone and it's random, which is absolutely not true. I have all the advertisement and nowhere it's stated that the sale will be for a selected group of player. I play for 6 years and always had it! It's extremely shady. The support team was arrogant and closed my tickets twice without replying. I have screenshots of everything 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My game is updated and I did contact her here. Hopefully she can help!Thank you! 
    Did they ever get your game fixed?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    DiBooskiBabii said:

d they ever get your game fixed?BooskiBabii said:
    No. The 4th day of the sale, after they admitted that they had a technical issue, they came out with another lie, that the sale isn't for everyone and jt was intentional. I gave up already and canceled my VIP subscription. While people enjoyed the sale, I spent 4 days going back and forth with the customer service, trying to understand why is this happening. After everything, they closed my ticket. I opened another one and they closed that one as well.
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    They should give you some free kstars or something in my opinion to make up for the fact you didn't get the sale. I've not seen any other players experience not having the sale, it seems like you are the only one that has experienced this. I think it was a glitch honestly.. If it was intentional, that is also wrong to advertise that there will be a sale and then not allow everyone on the platform to take part in the sale. 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I’m so disappointed with Glu now. I cant believe this happened to you. 

Hi Glu’s workers::: solve that! This is not fair and this player is asking for justice

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

I think I missed this part @KalindaKing
    I swear this is a joke. First they say there is an issue, then it's for "random" players and now you dont meet the criteria. 
    Apparently.... I took the time to circle all the versions they told me... if it wasn't sad and frustrating, it would've been funny. Honestly for such a long time player, gold VIP member that purchased K star packs, tickets, triple threat, fashion goals, Shop my kloset, etc , I thought I deserved better! I guess I was wrong! One thing is for sure, I know I can't count on the customer service for nothing. 
    That is beyond unfair and makes absolutely no sense.  I mean you lost out on so much you could have bought, not to mention all of the k-stars you could have saved. They can’t even give you the sale for a day? They could do some coding on their end and make it happen. 
    They wouldn't bother. They closed all my tickets already. The sale is over and they don't care. I saw "we apologize for your inconvenience" about 30 times... and yet, nothing. 
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I don't understand what their "criteria" is? This is the first time I see someone experiencing this, I have never heard about a "criteria" for the sale before. It makes no sense and I wish someone could explain this properly. Their answers are vague, confusing and absurd.

If this was intended, then why were they trying to fix it at first? They were saying that "they were working on the issue" and "hoping for the best". And why were you receiving advertisement for the sale, if you weren't part of the selected players? Nothing about this makes any sense. Glu needs a better customer support. It's not normal that Kalinda gives better answers than a whole support team.
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

This is so gross. Since when was there a criteria or requirement to have a black friday sale? Is it the amount of k-stars you have? Because that isn’t mentioned anywhere. You could literally sue them for false advertisement. And then saying it was on purpose then giving you 40 energy?? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Who compensates someone for something that was intensional lmao. They have yet to tell you why you didn’t meet the criteria or requirement because they are liars and have no excuse to give. 
    I asked why I have the advertisement if it's not for me. They won't answer. They closed all my tickets and they won't reply. All I know is that I feel stupid and I'm really offended. 
    So 15 diamonds compensation is 3 TTs worth (technically less since you aren't getting the kstars and tickets with it)...so $10 worth. That's 105 kstars which doesn't even buy the contour on sale. Disgraceful. How long are we going to have to put up with being ignored, no customer service, and crappy money grabbing schemes with lowered quality?

This is not the first time I'm dealing with their employees, but it's definitely the last. You can't imagine waiting 5 hours to get a response like that... 4 days... and no solution. I canceled my gold subscription yesterday 
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Wow i am actually lost for words that there is apparently criteria you need to meet in order to take part in a virtual black friday sale? Especially when you have spent money on the game 🤔 this seems very unfair. I'm sorry they did you like that. They should definitely publish this criteria people are supposed to meet in order to qualify for the black friday sale. I'm interested 👀
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.