Watch Stormi Webster Pass Instagrams Candy Challenge  POPSUGAR Family
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Renaiko said:
    New to the forum...So the sale is over, but all the throwback items are still in my closet for purchase !! Anyone else ?
    i’m so happy I saw your comment! now i got to buy the things i regretted not buying yesterday 🤩

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

ummmm what? I’m pretty sure these are supposed to only show up if there’s a SYS happening- unless I’m wrong, if not I think this is a glitch 🗿
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    asta said:
    Renaiko said:
    New to the forum...So the sale is over, but all the throwback items are still in my closet for purchase !! Anyone else ?
    i’m so happy I saw your comment! now i got to buy the things i regretted not buying yesterday 🤩

Haha aw I’m glad! I had the same moment, I was like maybe this is a sign to spend the little Kstars I have left lol
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    brenhin said:
    ummmm what? I’m pretty sure these are supposed to only show up if there’s a SYS happening- unless I’m wrong, if not I think this is a glitch 🗿
    Got it too, must be a glitch 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Me too @uglyjackie except I only have one that I requested support on. I think it should come double star since that’s the offer you did/that’s when you clicked on it. 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

Final face and I’m obsessed- don’t think I have any twins on here? Lmk though 😂 posting “haul” later
    @uglyjackie fingers crossed we get them before the TB items leave. 😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Asking again if this hair is available for diamonds because there's no guarantee it'll be part of the next sale plus I only saw it in the voting booth once and I pressed the thumbs up too fast to check if I could get it like that. 

Platform: Android

@uglyjackie i just checked and they’re gone for me too now 🥲 i just want my k-stars tbh 😭 its probably for the best since I have no self control and would’ve spent all of it instead of saving for the christmas boxes.
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I know I'm reaallyyyy late but I was way too lazy to make an edit of ALL the items I bought so I just made some outfits with some items I got. Everything is new except the jewelry from past SYS and the yellow pants for kash

Gown/dinner outfits:
    Casual looks:
    Chic/sexy looks:I was able to get 70+ items and open 5 boxes and spent btw 2900 and 3100 kstars and I have 101 for Christmas boxes if we get those😒 overall I'm pretty happy with this BF
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My BF haul! I took a couple of unlucky spins on gb items but only picked the top. Also bought the jeans for diamonds. 

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Kind of bummed that the selection of TB items was the same as the last BF and Kimiversary. I own a lot of things from last BF/Kimmiversary so my haul is small in terms of TB items
    Anyway, here it is: 
    Also forgot to style Kloset rainbow hair and black pearl slippers as well, oops 🙊 

and while doing collages I’ve decided to do my doll’s glow-up 🙈 

I don’t even recognise my old doll in profile picture...
    boy, how things changed😂

and yes, my doll travels and in her world there is no Corona and I live vicariously through her.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts

The double offers are now DOUBLE in case anyone is wondering...
    dang Olay wants money just as much as Glu does 💀💀
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @uglyjackie i would honestly do another one if half of their products weren’t out of stock lol. i can’t justify buying another moisturizer or mask that i’ll just hoard. 😪 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

oh so NOWWWWW you want to give me luxe goals for pretty dresses maria? if I could I would fire you🤨
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!

The double offers are now DOUBLE in case anyone is wondering...
    omg 💀 i just checked and mine are like this too. they must be making a lot of money from our purchases. 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    idk why but the offers for IOS in the uk- are literally so bad- you’re practically spending more money than how much it would cost just to buy a star pack for the equivalent amount! can glu change these offers because they are honestly so bad lmao🗿
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

@uglyjackie I still haven’t gotten mine and I submitted my ticket on thursday 🥲 they said they’d get back to me in 3-5 business days 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.