🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    It's ridiculous the amount we would have to spend to come 1st place in SYS now. I came 26th place over weekend and not from doing anything differently to normal. The only thing different is the trendsetter update. We would have to pay at least £20 on tickets to assure a good spot in the rankings and all to win a dress, which works out the same price as if I bought myself an actual dress. At least I would be able to wear it :neutral:
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Someone did this offer? there is a minimum of expense? and when I do the order I have to send something to Tapjoy or the reward is automatic?
    thanks to who will explain to me 🥰
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @Loveflower01 Congrats! I hate the normal dentist, so I couldn't imagine going to the orthodontics 💕
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Kalinda said this would be coming out the last update and we never got it?? Am I missing something..?
    Wait for the next weekend event :)
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Kalinda said this would be coming out the last update and we never got it?? Am I missing something..?
    It's probably gonna for this weekend event ?
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @sherrywine @Stefani_H ooo I didn’t even think about that! Let’s hope they’re at least earnables
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts

Wait for the next weekend event :)
    I’ve only been on the forum since August, but does Kalinda usually give spoilers 2 updates in advance? Because I also thought this spoiler was for the November update😥
    Platform: iOS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    viola said:

Someone did this offer? there is a minimum of expense? and when I do the order I have to send something to Tapjoy or the reward is automatic?
    thanks to who will explain to me 🥰
    @viola I’ve done this offer twice in total and if I remember correctly there wasn’t a minimum price, just buy a product; first time I bought the exfoliator and second time I bought the clay mask. I personally didn’t have to screenshot or send anything to tapjoy to get the reward as my kstars came in straight away. To be on the safe side though remember to screenshot your order or anything important just in case 😊👍 hope that helps
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @naeusts a newsletter would obviously be set up to send at a certain time automatically, regardless of anyone is in the office.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @naeusts a newsletter would obviously be set up to send at a certain time automatically, regardless of anyone is in the office.
    You're right! But they made a lot people wait and said nothing once again 🥴
    lulula said:
    I’ve only been on the forum since August, but does Kalinda usually give spoilers 2 updates in advance? Because I also thought this spoiler was for the November update😥
    some items are added during an update, but you will only have your chance with them during the first event of the next update. or something like that. 
    @sherrywine @Stefani_H ooo I didn’t even think about that! Let’s hope they’re at least earnables
    they are! I'm 99% sure. 
  • PhalaenopsisPhalaenopsis Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hi everyone, I am new here! I have to say I like the cookie plate and the white fluffy skirt a lot!
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Where’s the newsletter 🥺
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Hello, I was wondering if someone could please show my doll with both of the Ombré lips? (the ones that are darker in the middle and also the ones that are lighter in the middle) 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @Stefani_HYeah, newsletters are sent automatically. Just not sure that they would have it be sent out in the middle of the night or maybe they are finalizing things. Honestly, I really hope they bring back the old SYS. 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @RagsToRiches honestly I was thinking about doing the same if our concerns aren’t addressed in this new update! For sure if we all give one star on the app store the message will be more clear! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @sardelis09 I only have the one darker in the middle
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @sardelis09 here’s the other lips

edit: correction @ post

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    All of your new profile pics are amazing! I love this and can’t wait to see more❤️💚
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I know it's not coming today, but I'm backing up everything, I've changed all my fb pw to make sure the right accounts end up on the right devices, I'm ready.  and if the androids don't come up playable, I need a third iOS. Lol
    Linda you look great!  I'm  off to do a new prof pic too!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @KingReyy7 Me too! And their products actually aren’t bad. I used their vitamin c 2 step mask and my skin looked/felt so good after. I gave my mom the regenerist sculpting cream and I have 2 more orders coming. 🌚 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @kkh_clarice @Lia888 Thank you dolls! 😘 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her