I didn't get a Black Friday discount!

Comments

• Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I’m so angry on your behalf. 40 energy is a joke. 15 diamonds is a joke tbh as it barely buys a spin on one of the kollections. I just don’t understand why they gave so many excuses and then said sorry no you don’t meet criteria? I’d be cancelling my gold vip ASAP and not spending another penny. 
    I did cancel it yesterday 
    Wow i am actually lost for words that there is apparently criteria you need to meet in order to take part in a virtual black friday sale? Especially when you have spent money on the game 🤔 this seems very unfair. I'm sorry they did you like that. They should definitely publish this criteria people are supposed to meet in order to qualify for the black friday sale. I'm interested 👀
    This is not the real reason. There's no such thing... it was an excuse.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Since when there is a criteria for the BF sale ? This is so wrong. This company is truly a joke.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Posting private messages is against the rules. Please just stop posting these screenshots. I personally referred this to glu, so  let me find out what's what.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Posting private messages is against the rules. Please just stop posting these screenshots. I personally referred this to glu, so  let me find out what's what.
    Thank you.  I wasn't aware. I won't post anymore pictures. 
    naeusts said:
    When I was talking about mental health the other day, I was talking exactly about this. This is extremely exhausting, and unfair, and a lot more that I'm prohibited to say here. They don't care about there costumers, they don't give a sh**. We have to take care of ourselves so we wont go mad. It's so much effor and energy to put on a game. I know we love play it, but glu is making it become toxic in such high level. I'm really sad.
    After 4 days trying to fix this, I felt like crying... couldn't sleep. I'm really tired.
    Seeing someone get treated like this is shady af, even though I’ve spent money on this game the last month I was already close to just quitting with this new sys system but holy heck they just made it 100% easier if this is how they treat their customers. The fact that they would even say the sale is for random people is bs, they are false advertising at that point and they can get sued for that.

I’m so sorry this happened to you!
    Thanks love. I spend a lot of money too. Gold VIP subscription, K star packs, tickets,  triple threat, Fashion goals, Shop my kloset,  etc... I play for 6 years and always had the sale. This wasn't the real reason. It's not random.
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited November 2020
    naeusts said:
    When I was talking about mental health the other day, I was talking exactly about this. This is extremely exhausting, and unfair, and a lot more that I'm prohibited to say here. They don't care about there costumers, they don't give a sh**. We have to take care of ourselves so we wont go mad. It's so much effor and energy to put on a game. I know we love play it, but glu is making it become toxic in such high level. I'm really sad.
    After 4 days trying to fix this, I felt like crying... couldn't sleep. I'm really tired.
    Oh hun, I feel you. Please PLEASE take care of yourself first. What happened is extremely frustrating but your health come first. but your health come first. You did everything you had to do, and we're here by your side to support you.
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Same thing happend to me. NO black friday sale. To say I was disappointed is an extreme understatement. I always had the sales and no suddenly I don't meet the criteria whatever that may be
    naeusts said:
    naeusts said:
    Oh hun, I feel you. Please PLEASE take care of yourself first. What happened is extremely frustrating but your health come first. but your health come first. You did everything you had to do, and we're here by your side to support you.
    Thank you so much 💓 
    Snip said:
    Same thing happend to me. NO black friday sale. To say I was disappointed is an extreme understatement. I always had the sales and no suddenly I don't meet the criteria whatever that may be
    Omg! I thought i was the only one! Is there a reason this might be? 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @Snip maybe you two can compare games and see what their made up “criteria” is. 
    @Snip maybe you two can compare games and see what their made up “criteria” is. 
    I'm gold VIP member, level 99 , spent a lot of money in the game, but also complained a lot to the customer service for all the issues! Also very actively defending players rights in the Facebook group!
    JaelynJax said:
    I sent you a gift that was more generous than Glu Support and I shared your comments with the team about being excluded from the sale. Unfortunately, there's nothing else I can do about this and I'm sorry you couldn't access the Black Friday sale.
    I appreciate your effort, but unfortunately that doesn't really explain why I wasn't part of the sale. I don't want to be ungrateful, but the 15 diamonds that you gave me are not enough even for 1 dress in the voting booth. I planned to purchase way more things during the sale... unfortunately it's over and I still don't have a clear answer. 
    So let me understand so I can gain clarity, they gave you 40 energies and 15 diamonds to compensate you. For missing all of the Black Friday sale...that is a joke 
    This is what I got. Kalinda also send me dyes from 3 colors.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I can’t even... 
    ~ iOS player ~
    That is completely unacceptable. I’m sorry that happened to you doll. Glu is a joke. Seriously that “compensation” doesn’t make up for you not having the BF Sale. @Snip, sorry to you too girl.
    Thank you so much for the support! 
    How did Kalinda manage to give you better (still not good at all) compensation than the actual support team? 🤦🏽‍♀️ The support team is a joke and they’ve never solved any of my issues. I still never got a solution for the newsletter promotion not being added to my game at all. At least Kalinda actually attempted to help me instead of giving the same generic, useless response they give everyone. I see no reason why they can’t just add the black friday event to your game for at least a day. They did it when they only gave specific people the throwback SYS during testing and the diamond fashion goal offer. They just DO NOT want to help. What’s the point of a support team that offers no support?
    I'm really exhausted from going back and forth with the customer service for 4 days.. at the end I just gave up. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    The way Support handles situations like this is just crazy, so damn crazy. I love how Kalinda gave you something better than Support, she is just amazing, but it sucks how we don’t have an answer about why you were excluded 
    from the sale. But in my opinion this seems like one of those moments that makes the game easy to quit, Support should NOT treat any customer like this at all, no matter the situation! especially customers that have supported their game for a very long time especially 6 years, I thought all my experiences with Support was bad but this is a whole other level of disrespect from them.
    The way Support handles situations like this is just crazy, so damn crazy. I love how Kalinda gave you something better than Support, she is just amazing, but it sucks how we don’t have an answer about why you were excluded 
    from the sale. But in my opinion this seems like one of those moments that makes the game easy to quit, Support should NOT treat any customer like this at all, no matter the situation! especially customers that have supported their game for a very long time especially 6 years, I thought all my experiences with Support was bad but this is a whole other level of disrespect from them.
    I have a new message today that again says that it was a technical issue and they hope it won't happen in the future... back to the 1st version ... 
    My support is coming from 2 accounts with gold subscriptions, making in game purchases as well, on top of playing for the longest time ever. Well.. both subscriptions got canceled yesterday. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I have a new message today that again says that it was a technical issue and they hope it won't happen in the future... back to the 1st version ... 
    My support is coming from 2 accounts with gold subscriptions, making in game purchases as well, on top of playing for the longest time ever. Well.. both subscriptions got canceled yesterday. 
    If it was a technical issue what’s stopping them from just giving you a few days to have the sale for yourself?
    they are ridiculous.
    edited November 2020
    If it was a technical issue what’s stopping them from just giving you a few days to have the sale for yourself?
    they are ridiculous.
    I think it's on purpose. Because I purchased the 2500 K stars pack, and maybe that was the whole point of it...or because at some point I was rude as well, calling them liars. Or maybe because I allowed myself to express my thoughts about the way they ruined the game with the November update... idk... the least they could do, was to compensate me with K stars for the items I wanted to purchase. So let's say I wanted the contour, give me half the K stars for it... not happening for sure...
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    WOW....just WOW...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.