🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Update is probably tomorrow because the diamond Kollection ends today. 

Edit: I just saw they confirmed it’s not today lol nvm
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Don’t be fooled about how quickly Glu can make changes. When they introduced the horrible WHO WORE IT BETTER feature and the forum exploded in displeasure and negative feedback, that ended up being a one-and-done event!
    I remember when there was a glitch with the tickets in the old SYS, people submitted looks and it was sent multiple times giving advantages to some dolls. They fixed it real quick lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Y’all I didn’t get my 2,000 stars from an olay offer STILL and I did it on Thursday. I submitted an support ticket and they said they were working on it but I’m so impatient 😭 I’ve never had them take this long to reward me the stars. Have you guys had this happen to you? 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Don’t be fooled about how quickly Glu can make changes. When they introduced the horrible WHO WORE IT BETTER feature and the forum exploded in displeasure and negative feedback, that ended up being a one-and-done event!
    I wasn’t around when they introduced that but I think they cared about costumers satisfaction back then, now... who knows? 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I remember when there was a glitch with the tickets in the old SYS, people submitted looks and it was sent multiple times giving advantages to some dolls. They fixed it real quick lol

Right?! And they used to actually compensate players when problems or “glitches” disrupted events
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the Newsletter be released today?? PLEASE???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited November 2020
    KingReyy7 said:

I have a serious growing collection of olay products now from all these offers i did in preparation for black friday. Its insane. I might have to start giving some away at this point! 

edit: i think olay has the best k-star pay out especially on double star weekends 
    Mine look about 10 times worse.😂 This is before my Black Friday orders ( plural )
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Y’all I didn’t get my 2,000 stars from an olay offer STILL and I did it on Thursday. I submitted an support ticket and they said they were working on it but I’m so impatient 😭 I’ve never had them take this long to reward me the stars. Have you guys had this happen to you? 
    It happened to me. It took a little longer than usual, but they did reward them. As long as you sent them pics of your email proof of purchase, you should be ok.. i have two more that didn't come immediately yesterday... :/ Im going to request those today (after the 12 hour waiting period)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    can they add more girl baby clothes cuz there’s a lot of boy clothes and not a lot of girl clothes for the baby 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Did we ever hear anything about the “gift” they emailed about? I can’t keep up with all these threads so would really appreciate for someone to confirm! Thanks🙏🏼
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Did we ever hear anything about the “gift” they emailed about? I can’t keep up with all these threads so would really appreciate for someone to confirm! Thanks🙏🏼
    I believe Kalinda said there was a glitch so we won’t be receiving anything :( 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    imazora said:

Does my doll look a little sadistic? yes. but I wanted her to smile AND hold her present, so we’re settling for a holiday pfp 😭
    oh my god my thumbnail i- 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    hope we get newsletter soon.. its already Tuesday where i live lol
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing hiii, is the newsletter coming out today?
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @KalindaKing pls tell us everything is delayed bc the new sys system is being scraped 😭
    I communicate in memes
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    @sardelis09 I only have the one darker in the middle
    Hi @AmandaMKkh!! Could you please tell me where this hair is from?? Your doll looks so gorgeous with it 🤩
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Changed my profile picture too ❤️
    Waiting for update 😔
  • PhalaenopsisPhalaenopsis Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @sardelis09 I only have the one darker in the middle
    Hi @AmandaMKkh!! Could you please tell me where this hair is from?? Your doll looks so gorgeous with it 🤩
    I think it's from last year's holidays boxes
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    There will be many holiday themed items coming in this update, even though they weren't featured in my spoilers! 
    This is very reassuring, I'm getting excited again! ☺️
    Android player. 👾