I didn't get a Black Friday discount!

Comments

• Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    The way Support handles situations like this is just crazy, so damn crazy. I love how Kalinda gave you something better than Support, she is just amazing, but it sucks how we don’t have an answer about why you were excluded 
    from the sale. But in my opinion this seems like one of those moments that makes the game easy to quit, Support should NOT treat any customer like this at all, no matter the situation! especially customers that have supported their game for a very long time especially 6 years, I thought all my experiences with Support was bad but this is a whole other level of disrespect from them.
    I have a new message today that again says that it was a technical issue and they hope it won't happen in the future... back to the 1st version ... 
    My support is coming from 2 accounts with gold subscriptions, making in game purchases as well, on top of playing for the longest time ever. Well.. both subscriptions got canceled yesterday. 
    If it was a technical issue what’s stopping them from just giving you a few days to have the sale for yourself?
    they are ridiculous.
    I think it's on purpose. Because I purchased the 2500 K stars pack, and maybe that was the whole point of it...or because at some point I was rude as well, calling them liars. Or maybe because I allowed myself to express my thoughts about the way they ruined the game with the November update... idk... the least they could do, was to compensate me with K stars for the items I wanted to purchase. So let's say I wanted the contour, give me half the K stars for it... not happening for sure...
    If they are doing this because you bought a k-star pack, that’s more of a reason to quit, they are excluding you from sales because you bought a k-star pack, seems related to how when you buy 1 thing on this game you get half your daily k-star videos cut. expressing your thoughts is absolutely never a bad thing, in fact it can be healthy for them to know how customers feel about their game so they can improve the coming updates. We all hated the November update, especially cause of the sys system, they ruined the whole update, they needed to know that.
    I completely agree! I purchased the K stars after I didn't get the sale... so maybe it was a test for certain people that spend money in the game, to see if they would they spend more if they don'tget the sale... I failed. I know I'm being paranoid at this point, but nothing can surprise me anymore. 
    I went far with the expression of my feelings and I posted all the screenshots in the Facebook group.
    Also gave the app 1 star review. 
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I never got a discount of ANY of my kloset items. The support team is not helpful at all. Please help! 
    I had the same issue, also sent them screenshots and everything but nothing happened. Received pretty much the same feedback. But they just ended the chat after telling me they passed the issue to the technical team. 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    The way Support handles situations like this is just crazy, so damn crazy. I love how Kalinda gave you something better than Support, she is just amazing, but it sucks how we don’t have an answer about why you were excluded 
    from the sale. But in my opinion this seems like one of those moments that makes the game easy to quit, Support should NOT treat any customer like this at all, no matter the situation! especially customers that have supported their game for a very long time especially 6 years, I thought all my experiences with Support was bad but this is a whole other level of disrespect from them.
    I have a new message today that again says that it was a technical issue and they hope it won't happen in the future... back to the 1st version ... 
    My support is coming from 2 accounts with gold subscriptions, making in game purchases as well, on top of playing for the longest time ever. Well.. both subscriptions got canceled yesterday. 
    If it was a technical issue what’s stopping them from just giving you a few days to have the sale for yourself?
    they are ridiculous.
    I think it's on purpose. Because I purchased the 2500 K stars pack, and maybe that was the whole point of it...or because at some point I was rude as well, calling them liars. Or maybe because I allowed myself to express my thoughts about the way they ruined the game with the November update... idk... the least they could do, was to compensate me with K stars for the items I wanted to purchase. So let's say I wanted the contour, give me half the K stars for it... not happening for sure...
    If they are doing this because you bought a k-star pack, that’s more of a reason to quit, they are excluding you from sales because you bought a k-star pack, seems related to how when you buy 1 thing on this game you get half your daily k-star videos cut. expressing your thoughts is absolutely never a bad thing, in fact it can be healthy for them to know how customers feel about their game so they can improve the coming updates. We all hated the November update, especially cause of the sys system, they ruined the whole update, they needed to know that.
    I mean would you be surprised tho? They punish customers by cutting off their daily kstars income by half. Previously they cut %75 (5 kstars per day) so yeah, it seems very likely to me that players might have been punished for buying the largest pack during BF 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I have way more better games I can be spending my money on and I just might spend it on those games, or on myself in real life, why the heck do I even spend money on a game where there’s an ignorant support team?
    I think I’m just done spending on this game for good, I know I’ve said that before but this is just unfair.
    not spending money on this game is step 1 to making an easy exit out of this game in my opinion.
    they shouldn’t even be called Support if they just close your tickets when your trying to be civil and want an answer why you were excluded.
    NicDoll said:
    I never got a discount of ANY of my kloset items. The support team is not helpful at all. Please help! 
    I had the same issue, also sent them screenshots and everything but nothing happened. Received pretty much the same feedback. But they just ended the chat after telling me they passed the issue to the technical team. 

Same thing twice... but I opened new tickets a few times.  .
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Customer support is not supportive to customers at all. My experience with them was also beyond confusing and just infuriated me even more. Most times they don’t even know what game I’m talking about and mix up their answers with other Glu games. I notice that each different rep has their own answers, shouldn’t it be the same for all? I genuinely feel so bad that you were excluded from this annual sale and were treated like this. They should offer something better.
    Anyone else notice that they’ve removed this forum from the help button in the game? Probably because we are stating the facts and of our disdain with the company. In my opinion the forum is more helpful and inclusive than that of customer support.
    WOW I never noticed this...that's dirty
    BellaKKH said:
    Customer support is not supportive to customers at all. My experience with them was also beyond confusing and just infuriated me even more. Most times they don’t even know what game I’m talking about and mix up their answers with other Glu games. I notice that each different rep has their own answers, shouldn’t it be the same for all? I genuinely feel so bad that you were excluded from this annual sale and were treated like this. They should offer something better.
    Anyone else notice that they’ve removed this forum from the help button in the game? Probably because we are stating the facts and of our disdain with the company. In my opinion the forum is more helpful and inclusive than that of customer support.
    I also had previous experience with them, showing the same results... :( I'm thankful for your support tho! I'm glad I'm not alone in this! 
    On the topic of the support team - I'm pretty sure they're just a generic outsourced customer service group who have a script to read from for various issues and don't actually have any way of contacting someone who can fix the problem. That's why Kalinda is more helpful. 

I think this highlights the communication issue with Glu once again. Being told you weren't eligible for the sale but not actually being told why is absurd. 
    Everything I wanted was the sale or an explanation. Compensation of 40 energy is something I would never ask for... if you're going to compensate me,it should be with an equivalent of my loses. 
    I have way more better games I can be spending my money on and I just might spend it on those games, or on myself in real life, why the heck do I even spend money on a game where there’s an ignorant support team?
    I think I’m just done spending on this game for good, I know I’ve said that before but this is just unfair.
    not spending money on this game is step 1 to making an easy exit out of this game in my opinion.
    they shouldn’t even be called Support if they just close your tickets when your trying to be civil and want an answer why you were excluded.
    What's sad is that they're loosing loyal players and customers because of all this. :/
    edited November 2020
    My experience with Support was horrendous, sorry for the language but i was extremely pissed off with how they treated my issue, I’ve had my one older account for 3 years and on the October 2020 update when my app updated it automatically logged me out and I forgot to save my ID that morning, and it was at the time where most IOS users games where crashing, so I couldn’t get in my game and my Facebook save was lost even though I was logged into Facebook with that account, so I contacted Support and all they said was they couldn’t do anything no matter how much information I gave them, they even said it might even be a bad internet connection issue, like why the hell bring that into this, my internet was fine or else my game wouldn’t have updated, they act like children and don’t think about how this will backfire at them. Around the time I started acting school and my life got busier, so I was gonna officially quit this game cause I needed to focus on the importance of my life than a game, though I gave it 1 more chance and that chance still stands right now, I’m not to glued to the game like I used to be but after that experience I was just done with this game and almost quit for good, I can’t believe I gave this game a second chance. 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Omg I just finished reading this thread!! I am so so so so sorry for you doll! The way they treated you is absolutely inappropriate 😠 This game became a joke, not spending a penny on it 🙄
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    beabeabea said:
    Omg I just finished reading this thread!! I am so so so so sorry for you doll! The way they treated you is absolutely inappropriate 😠 This game became a joke, not spending a penny on it 🙄
    Thank you so much for the support ❤
    My experience with Support was horrendous, sorry for the language but i was extremely pissed off with how they treated my issue, I’ve had my one older account for 3 years and on the October 2020 update when my app updated it automatically logged me out and I forgot to save my ID that morning, and it was at the time where most IOS users games where crashing, so I couldn’t get in my game and my Facebook save was lost even though I was logged into Facebook with that account, so I contacted Support and all they said was they couldn’t do anything no matter how much information I gave them, they even said it might even be a bad internet connection issue, like why the hell bring that into this, my internet was fine or else my game wouldn’t have updated, they act like children and don’t think about how this will backfire at them. Around the time I started acting school and my life got busier, so I was gonna officially quit this game cause I needed to focus on the importance of my life than a game, though I gave it 1 more chance and that chance still stands right now, I’m not to glued to the game like I used to be but after that experience I was just done with this game and almost quit for good, I can’t believe I gave this game a second chance. 
    Thats so unfortunate! Losing a 3 year game is insane! I still love the game and I really hope it gets back to what it was ! A way to escape the bad things in life, not something that add more stress to it.
    I understand how my experience can be seen as bad cause I lost my account, but to be honest I think your situation is just the worst cause giving you your own sale is something that can be so easily done, and with how they treated you is something that I’ve never dealt with personally with them but they shouldn’t be working support if this is what they think support is. The false advertising gets me😂
    Lisylis said:
    This is astonishingly bad???!? Like the fact that you've been given compensation shows that the problem isn't because of something you've done.

I genuinely don't understand what's happening with this game at the moment, its like they're actively trying to get people to stop playing and I don't understand that as a business model
    It just makes me sad
    Lisylis said:
    This is astonishingly bad???!? Like the fact that you've been given compensation shows that the problem isn't because of something you've done.

I genuinely don't understand what's happening with this game at the moment, its like they're actively trying to get people to stop playing and I don't understand that as a business model
    If they are trying to get people to not play this game anymore holy crap it’s working, this whole entire update was mess
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Stanislav1103 you can contact Apple/the Apple store to get a refund on that kstar pack if you explain the situation. I've read a few people have had better luck with Apple than glu, but it might cause glu to get salty and shadow ban or whatever your game. If you're completely done with the game at this point I'd try it at least 
    haylee7 said:
    This is unbelievably frustrating. I’m so sorry. Most of us spend MONTHS saving up for this weekend and it’s completely ridiculous how they’ve handled this. The compensation they gave you is insulting and I would be livid. I will not be spending another penny on this game until clear answers are given, with your case and all the other problems we have. I really hope you get a clear answer.
    Thank you so much 💓 
    edited November 2020
    @Stanislav1103 you can contact Apple/the Apple store to get a refund on that kstar pack if you explain the situation. I've read a few people have had better luck with Apple than glu, but it might cause glu to get salty and shadow ban or whatever your game. If you're completely done with the game at this point I'd try it at least 
    If they shadow ban the doll for asking for a refund then that shows they are money hungry and greedy.
    Edit: may I add that even shadow banning someone for asking that is even more shady af.
    If they shadow ban the doll for asking for a refund then that shows they are money hungry and greedy.
    I'm still afraid that something will happen to my game because I raised my voice. I have screenshots and videos of everything and I really hope it's just me, being paranoid. 
    edited November 2020
    I'm still afraid that something will happen to my game because I raised my voice. I have screenshots and videos of everything and I really hope it's just me, being paranoid. 
    If something happens to your game you should sue them, your top reason you could is because they false advertised which is against the law. The fact that you would even need to think that something would happen to your game is sad, you said what some of us probably couldn’t. This is supposed to be a fun game but the way support is treating you isn’t fun, if they shadow ban you or do something to your game you should sue for sure cause all your moneys worth that went into that game is all gone. Everything.
    And if they get to that point they should be fired cause as I said before this is how they should NOT treat players who support the game and have stuck with it for years and years.
    half my comment was cut and changed after posting it? Ignore if there are mistakes I will fix them
    If something happens to your game you should sue them, your top reason you could is because they false advertised which is against the law. The fact that you would even need to think that something would happen to your game is sad, you said what some of us probably couldn’t. This is supposed to be a fun game but the way support is treating you isn’t fun, if they shadow ban you or do something to your game you should sue for sure cause all your moneys worth that went into that game is all gone. Everything.
    And if they get to that point they should be fired cause as I said before this is how they should NOT treat players who support the game and have stuck with it for years and years.
    half my comment was cut and changed after posting it? Ignore if there are mistakes I will fix them
    Let's hope that everything will be fine! I'm grateful for your passion and your support! ❤
    Let's hope that everything will be fine! I'm grateful for your passion and your support! ❤
    Forgot to add in my comment because it was totally changed after posting it, I wanted you to see this. If they shadow ban your game for asking for a refund and you aren’t able to get it from Glu Support specifically then they’d be robbing you basically. For sure contact Apple for Samsung for a refund, whichever device your on.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I think you should be calm because no one can attack you for telling the truth, and it’s ridicoulus the message who tell you you can’t post the screenshot. they are messages with a game support, not a private person. so don’t ruin your days for this. I understand how much is frustating, saving for months, spending money on this. Recently I had bad experiences with glu support, I have to wait like a week for a refund of 2, TWO kstars writing every day asking for updates. they ask me every type of screenshots that I clearly couldn’t have (screen of every gig I did) for lengthen the times and make more difficult have the refund and maybe someone gives up. Some time ago I had a lot of problems with SYS and glu was super nice, they even gave me tickets as refund when I lost them.
     I don’t know the reason  of this change.

For your situation I think you have to open a new ticket and propose that you can buy everithing you want from the kloset, screenshot them, and then they have to gave you the half of the kstars you spent.

PS sorry for any errors.

ah last thing that makes me laugh. when they give me the usual answer copied and pasted they call me with they wrong name, they also forgot to cancel the last name and add mine ... 
    Forgot to add in my comment because it was totally changed after posting it, I wanted you to see this. If they shadow ban your game for asking for a refund and you aren’t able to get it from Glu Support specifically then they’d be robbing you basically. For sure contact Apple for Samsung for a refund, whichever device your on.
    After all I didn't do anything wrong... so I just want all this to be over already... :/ It was supposed to be a fun weekend that turned into a nightmare!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.