๐ŸŽ†โ˜ƒ๏ธv11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! โ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘—

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    There will be many holiday themed items coming in this update, even though they weren't featured in my spoilers!ย 
    Niceeee thank you chica
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I want the newsletter, Iโ€™m to impatient๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    There will be many holiday themed items coming in this update, even though they weren't featured in my spoilers!ย 
    I'm ready!

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Omg looks like my doll ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ
    Except the lips
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Exciting but let's hope the photobooth for some of us Android players starts working still cant use my photobooth it's been a week!!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @sardelis09 I only have the one darker in the middle
    Hi @AmandaMKkh!!ย Could you please tell me where this hair is from?? Your doll looks so gorgeous with it ๐Ÿคฉ
    the chritsmas boxes from last year. I donโ€™t know how much I will spend this year to find this hair ๐Ÿ˜… I love them๐Ÿ˜
    I hope this update is better than the November update, hopefully the new sys is removed, I can only assume Glu was impatient to release the 2021 April update so they released it this November, if you get where Iโ€™m going with this? (April fools)
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    lolixo said:
    Exciting but let's hope the photobooth for some of us Android players starts working still cant use my photobooth it's been a week!!
    Same, apparently GLU has been aware for some time but haven't fixed it yet. To be fair, it looks like they have ALOT of issues to work on ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฅด

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Donโ€™t be fooled about how quickly Glu can make changes. When they introduced the horrible WHO WORE IT BETTER feature and the forum exploded in displeasure and negative feedback, that ended up being a one-and-done event!
    My theory is that WWIB had horrific technical problems that were too difficult to fix, and as well as being hugely unpopular it also didn't make a lot of money which I suspect was the true motivation in getting rid of it
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Is the update coming tomorrow or Wednesday? And what about the newsletter?ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    In my game, the forum link is in menu -> help -> community forum
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Praying for the old sys system back and 20 videos and lots of holiday themed clothing ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
    AMEN
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing were is the new newsletter?? we want it ASAP :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I want to change my pfp but I'm waiting for the update to see if we get Christmas boxes and hopefully we get a free one (I know it's dumb but I'm still hopeful lol)ย 
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    ย Canโ€™t wait for the holiday spoilers! โ„๏ธ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŒŸ
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Wondering if newsletter has same glitch our 'free gift' had...even though the other BF emails magically made it through

Iโ€™m still curious about what the gift was, I love how they came up with an excuse to not give it to us.
    I feel like the gift was supposed to be k-stars, probably 20. If Iโ€™m not misremembering, I think thatโ€™s what they did last year.
    iOS player
    Apparently Maria is calling people and giving them 20 K-stars? I didn't get a call. Anyone else?
    I probably have to complete my 26+ tasks to get a call from her at all... Iโ€™m lazy I get it but Maria doesnโ€™t need to ghost me like that
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    changed my profile pic too
    but I'm not more so enthusiasmed because I saw some people didn't get the black friday sale, this is so unfair!!ย 
    Glu need to change their attitudes! the customer service needs to improve. This is the change that I want for the holidays //

โ€ขPlaying KKH since August/19
    โ€ขEnglish isn't my first language
    โ€ขNathalia in the game
    โ€ขiOSย โฃ 20y