I didn't get a Black Friday discount!

Comments

• Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    viola said:
    I think you should be calm because no one can attack you for telling the truth, and it’s ridicoulus the message who tell you you can’t post the screenshot. they are messages with a game support, not a private person. so don’t ruin your days for this. I understand how much is frustating, saving for months, spending money on this. Recently I had bad experiences with glu support, I have to wait like a week for a refund of 2, TWO kstars writing every day asking for updates. they ask me every type of screenshots that I clearly couldn’t have (screen of every gig I did) for lengthen the times and make more difficult have the refund and maybe someone gives up. Some time ago I had a lot of problems with SYS and glu was super nice, they even gave me tickets as refund when I lost them.
     I don’t know the reason  of this change.

For your situation I think you have to open a new ticket and propose that you can buy everithing you want from the kloset, screenshot them, and then they have to gave you the half of the kstars you spent.

PS sorry for any errors.
    I may actually try this. Thank you so much for the kind words ❤
    I’m gonna say this though, if it’s support I get they could be private messages but if a player is getting treated like this it shouldn’t go unheard, people need to see this and stand up for themselves or others. 
    Once again, thank you! That's the reason I made an account here in the first place. I never thought I'll come to the forum, because I've never used such platform before, but this situation took me out of my comfort zone on way too many levels. I already shared all this in Facebook and people there suggested that I contact Kalinda, which was the reason for me to join the other day. Then I decided to make this post so people can actually see and eventually help.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    This is unbelievable, I'd also be really upset. And the so called compensation is worth nothing compared to what you could have saved, I'm sorry you had to go through this and hope that glu takes this in consideration so they can improve their customer service! it's not the first time I read comments about how bad it is, they don't care about players at all.
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    daniekkh said:
    This is unbelievable, I'd also be really upset. And the so called compensation is worth nothing compared to what you could have saved, I'm sorry you had to go through this and hope that glu takes this in consideration so they can improve their customer service! it's not the first time I read comments about how bad it is, they don't care about players at all.
    Thank you for your support ❤ 
    I hope there will be improvements! 
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I am so so upset for you.  They need to make this right ASAP.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Just caught up on reading. I’m sorry that happened to you ): the compensation they gave you is...meh. Just enough to buy one handheld in the voting booth. When you could’ve used your stars to buy so many from the sale (including clothing items).
    meanwhile I was annoyed that I didn’t get the reward for completing an offer instantly. *You had it worse. Absolutely awful

*edit
    Just sad :(
    urnxo said:
    I am so so upset for you.  They need to make this right ASAP.
    Unfortunately nothing will be done... I already got that much... :(
    40 energy??? 15 diamonds??? after spending all that time saving??? yea no, that's not "generous compensation" that's an absolute joke. 
    I am very sorry this happened to you @Stanislav1103 and I wish there were more ways we could help make this right. Glu should be so ashamed of themselves rn 
    Thank you so much 💓 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Decided to contact support and say this, I wonder what excuse they’ll make up. 
  • arieskkharieskkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Glu really makes up the rules as they go, huh? 

So sorry this happened to you. I've been following the FB thread on it, hoping it would get resolved. 15 diamonds, 40 energy and a few dyes is an absolute joke. They hold no value in the players, and it's becoming more and more apparent. What an absolute dumpster fire. 
    iOS - Astrology Lover 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @pristineperson rockstar 😘
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    I never got a discount of ANY of my kloset items. The support team is not helpful at all. Please help! 
    I had the same issue, also sent them screenshots and everything but nothing happened. Received pretty much the same feedback. But they just ended the chat after telling me they passed the issue to the technical team. 

Same thing twice... but I opened new tickets a few times.  .
    Did that too, also un-installed the app twice but nothing changed. I am a gold vip, buy k-stars and diamonds weekly and this is what we get as a thank you. We pretty much pay their salary with our money
    Nath_2019 said:
    2 dolls commented about the same problem in this thread ( @Stanislav1103 and @NicDoll) but certainly other dolls that didn't know the forum had the same problem.......... I don't doubt that.

Maybe, they could make a public sorry call and make another weekend of black friday sale and vip event, to compensate this players that didn't have the opportunity... what do you think about that? 
    They should do that for the people that didn’t get the sale, it’s a nice way to apologize and make up for the way they treated those players. It’s the least they could do.

Decided to contact support and say this, I wonder what excuse they’ll make up. 
    Sent a similar message 
    How I picture @pristineperson rn 😆 (not trying to make light of situation, but it's true)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    What makes this situation more weird is how other dolls comments are getting deleted in other threads about this situation, I heard. It’s not fair how they treat players like this but also keep them silent.
    Edit: I will be furious if this thread gets deleted cause it’s calling Glu Support out.
    I believe you heard an incorrect rumor. I deleted posts here containing screenshots of private messages.  I’m willing to bet anything  beIng ‘’deleted” is probably due to excessive Quotes, links or editing. No one messaged me that posts disappeared.  I’ll go see.  But I doubt it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    viola said:
    I think you should be calm because no one can attack you for telling the truth, and it’s ridicoulus the message who tell you you can’t post the screenshot. they are messages with a game support, not a private person. so don’t ruin your days for this. I understand how much is frustating, saving for months, spending money on this. Recently I had bad experiences with glu support, I have to wait like a week for a refund of 2, TWO kstars writing every day asking for updates. they ask me every type of screenshots that I clearly couldn’t have (screen of every gig I did) for lengthen the times and make more difficult have the refund and maybe someone gives up. Some time ago I had a lot of problems with SYS and glu was super nice, they even gave me tickets as refund when I lost them.

For your situation I think you have to open a new ticket and propose that you can buy everithing you want from the kloset, screenshot them, and then they have to gave you the half of the kstars you spent.

PS sorry for any errors.

ah last thing that makes me laugh. when they give me the usual answer copied and pasted they call me with they wrong name, they also forgot to cancel the last name and add mine ... 
    I had an issue opening my game for days and missed a few events, and they gave me 6 tickets to make up for it. I know they have it in them to comp players accordingly!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited November 2020
    just confirmed no posts were deleted by Glu or moderation.  Other than those I explained, Any other posts that disappeared would have come with a note that the post needed approval.   Nothing untoward about it . <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I’m so sorry this happened to you! From the message it sounds like the support member doesn’t really know anything about KKH or the sale, and instead of asking someone and getting back to you, they just made something up. I’ve emailed them for trouble before, and they were so nice and helpful. I hope they fix this! I just started playing this game, and I’m not a free player either, but if this kind of stuff keeps happening, I’m going to cancel my subscription too. This is ridiculous!
    How I picture @pristineperson rn 😆 (not trying to make light of situation, but it's true)

I love this gif, seems like me right now.
    Im just trying to support the heck out of this thread, and the people who were treated wrong. And I know this is a cheesy thing to say but I don’t think I can keep calm until this is fixed and we 1) have a clear answer. 2) the OP gets an apology from support with how they acted towards them, even though I’ll never except the apology cause the problem won’t be forgotten.
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited November 2020
    There really needs to be a much better service than what we are currently getting. We are keeping their business alive with our subscriptions, purchases and ads. We deserve so much better. Unbelievable 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    viola said:

PS sorry for any errors.

ah last thing that makes me laugh. when they give me the usual answer copied and pasted they call me with they wrong name, they also forgot to cancel the last name and add mine ... 
    I had an issue opening my game for days and missed a few events, and they gave me 6 tickets to make up for it. I know they have it in them to comp players accordingly!
    iamkoko said:
    viola said:

PS sorry for any errors.

I had a similar issue... they may as well have told me to f*** myself and said there was nothing they could do. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.