🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Wow now I remember why I left this game for several years. 
    We didn't get the gift, we didn't get the update today. Can we at least get the newsletter?

Changed my profile pic too but it's not wintery at all lol
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Apparently Maria is calling people and giving them 20 K-stars? I didn't get a call. Anyone else?
    I didn't receive it too. This call is for the people who paid 10000 of cash in the weekend event?????? because I didn't pay. 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    •English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I really hope I will get excited about the christmas update because i was anticipating bf so much now that its over im a bit lukewarm about the game...its like when something youve been looking forward to so much finally happens and suddenly there is this empty feeling left lol...idk if im the only one who gets like this 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Nath_2019 where did you see people getting calls?
    @Nath_2019 where did you see people getting calls?
    Ritika_bee commented in this thread. I opened my game to see if I received, but I didn't

•Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    There will be many holiday themed items coming in this update, even though they weren't featured in my spoilers! 
    Since it’s Christmas I expect better clothing quality from Glu unlike the past months.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I hope the update comes tomorrow ! 😱
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2020
    oops nevermind!
    iOS
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Did I miss something? People didn’t get the Black Friday sale? What 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @hiral there's a seperate thread, it's interesting  reading 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Pretty sure I’ve read all new posts on every thread and nobody has reported getting 20 k-stars from Maria🙄 So maybe who’s claiming somebody posted about getting them, could quote that post or?

@Ritika_bee I feel like you mentioned it first, so could you tell me what are you referring to?🙂
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I don't mean to play devil's advocate but the gift that was mentioned in the newsletter never explicitly said it was an in-game gift, it just said to check our inbox. I kinda assumed it would be some sorta Thanksgiving related e-card thing. 
    I'm sure it'll never be revealed anyway. 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @sandraliis The comment that started it just said something like “apparently people are getting calls” but no info about who they’re talking about or where they saw someone say that, obviously not on this forum and prob just a rumor. 
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Glu if don't fix my photobooth this update you better count your days!!! I'm tired of not being able to make edits !!! 😡😡
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    lolixo said:
    Glu if don't fix my photobooth this update you better count your days!!! I'm tired of not being able to make edits !!! 😡😡
    DId you send your game ID to eggs and kalinda? That might be more effective than commenting 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca at some point maybe in this thread or another one, kalinda confirmed it was a gift but there was a problem sending it out- I can’t remember if she said what it was but I’m pretty sure she mentioned it was an ingame gift- I might be wrong and thinking of a different thing though at the same time?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing were is the newsletter?? 👀🔎
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited November 2020
    @sandraliis The comment that started it just said something like “apparently people are getting calls” but no info about who they’re talking about or where they saw someone say that, obviously not on this forum and prob just a rumor. 
    @AliBryant mentioned that her friends received the call, and she's a experient player and has been in the forum for a long time. Also, @Rikitabee talked about the calls too. 2 girls are wrong? I don't believe. I think that we can trust that it isn't (unfortunately) a rumor.

edit: gramamr

•Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y