🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Actually now that I reread the messages, I think I assumed that since friends were asking if I got the 20 stars that meant they did. I have asked for clarification!
    iOS
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I checked last months newsletter came late at night like 8 so I still have hope for today
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @brenhin this is the post you were talking about. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @brenhin I replied to you in the original thread where Kalinda sent that message cause I thought it was this one haha 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Compared to the newsletter last month, it’s 21 minutes late 🥺
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Y’all I didn’t get my 2,000 stars from an olay offer STILL and I did it on Thursday. I submitted an support ticket and they said they were working on it but I’m so impatient 😭 I’ve never had them take this long to reward me the stars. Have you guys had this happen to you? 
    It happened to me. It took a little longer than usual, but they did reward them. As long as you sent them pics of your email proof of purchase, you should be ok.. i have two more that didn't come immediately yesterday... :/ Im going to request those today (after the 12 hour waiting period)
    I hope we can figure it out. I did other olay offers this weekend and they immediately came through. Best of luck to you too! Fingers crossed we can get them or else that’s been $30 or more down the drain 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited November 2020
    nvm.
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    I wonder why the newsletter is taking so long,like it seems that the newsletter and update will come the same day lol
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @benavi12 thank you yes

@JadeLaMuneca ah yes, I mixed it up 😂- although what the hell is an email gift? a thank you note? I don’t understand what that could be then 😂 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I was getting snow. Instead I'm waiting for a thunderstorm to end and it's almost December.
    Platform: Android

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Speaking of xmas and recent crappy VIP items, THIIIiSSSSS is what I call VIP worthy for the holidays. Gorgeous dress AND aura? *Chef's kiss *  I would chase this like a horndog after the town harlot!

Got the hair and Aura need the dress
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Nath_2019 sorry for the confusion, I wrongly assumed that my friends got it but it turns out they read about it in the forum too! I edited my post 
    iOS
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Nath_2019 sorry for the confusion, I wrongly assumed that my friends got it but it turns out they read about it in the forum too! I edited my post 
    No problem Ali❤️ It’s less one problem 🤣
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I don't want to be excited about this game anymore, especially during christmas. BUT I just got this dress from my sys box (I totally forgot to open it earlier), and I couldn't wish for a better prize. I mean, this little black dress is better than ALL the recent sys clothing (I was kinda sad about the cherry jeans, but not anymore lol)
    So now maybe I'm a little excited, but let's see what happens.
    Btw, I can't use my photo booth either (android), so can you please tell the team to fix it, @KalindaKing

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    To make everyone’s day a little better, put on your favourite aura and go see it in turbo speed at the Swan Royal in the Hamptons for a lol.
    I happened to notice this with my dove aura on and it seemed like a scene from Hitchcock’s ‘The Birds’ 😂
    Had to try it with the butterflies lol it's crazy! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Now my stars decide to come in 🙃 was on 9 this morning now at 200...
    How did u get soo many ?
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Ohhhh newsletter...