🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I definitely don’t think there will be an update tmr since no newsletter.. just hope it comes Wednesday so we have an sys thursday 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I don’t have an SYS?  
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    I don’t have an SYS?  
    there’s no weekday SYS during the update week(:
    Oh ok!  Makes sense, I just thought I had seen someone say something about getting their prize or something and was confused 😂
    Also, I appreciate all the glam in the new profile pics but..... pjs all day. All. Day. LOL 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Lisylis said:
    SugarK said:
    Don’t be fooled about how quickly Glu can make changes. When they introduced the horrible WHO WORE IT BETTER feature and the forum exploded in displeasure and negative feedback, that ended up being a one-and-done event!
    My theory is that WWIB had horrific technical problems that were too difficult to fix, and as well as being hugely unpopular it also didn't make a lot of money which I suspect was the true motivation in getting rid of it
    I'm sure this is the main reason WWIB was canceled so quickly, plus I remember it was pretty glitchy. The new SYS sucks and I hate to be pessimistic but unless it becomes SUPER glitchy or they start losing money, (like the crazy ticket buyers stop) I don't think we'll see many changes sadly. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Lisylis said:
    SugarK said:
    Don’t be fooled about how quickly Glu can make changes. When they introduced the horrible WHO WORE IT BETTER feature and the forum exploded in displeasure and negative feedback, that ended up being a one-and-done event!
    My theory is that WWIB had horrific technical problems that were too difficult to fix, and as well as being hugely unpopular it also didn't make a lot of money which I suspect was the true motivation in getting rid of it
    I'm sure this is the main reason WWIB was canceled so quickly, plus I remember it was pretty glitchy. The new SYS sucks and I hate to be pessimistic but unless it becomes SUPER glitchy or they start losing money, (like the crazy ticket buyers stop) I don't think we'll many changes sadly. 
    I saw on forums the other day that is was cancelled because it got bad feedback and it was looked upon negatively. I don’t know though, I was never really apart of forums back then so I don’t know the real detail, just some comment a few days ago.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Mmm I'm going to sleep rn hopefully I wake up tomorrow to see the newsletter in my inbox
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I hope the issue with opening the second daily box is going to be fixed this update
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Happy Holidays! ❄️

Wow!! Your doll is gorgeous!!
    side note - how did you made your pic with such high quality? It is awesome 👏 
    Can you please share your secret with me? ;)

edit:spelling
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    I hope the issue with opening the second daily box is going to be fixed this update

it's been a few months since i was last able to open a second daily box  ._. i thought the option was permanently gone. it would be nice to have it back
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    The diamond kollection has gone so I'm hoping its today. I want to splurge oh holiday boxes, I just have 2 items. I somehow always miss the holidays in-game despite playing on and off since 2015
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I can’t help it, I’m super excited cuz this is my first KKH Christmas. In February I’ve played for one hole year. In the same time, I don’t want to be over excited as I don’t want to disappointed 😬
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Morning everyone 🌞
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I hope we get the update today. And hopefully new items in the daily Christmas boxes 💕
    I have all the past years items
  • AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Still no newsletter?   :'( 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Okay, what's happening? At least come and tell us "it's not gonna be today" like you always do Kalinda 😒. Still no newsletter, so there's no chance for update either
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    HOPEFULLY we will get the newsletter AND update today???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I'm not expecting us ( Android players ) to have the update today. 
    So hopefully we get the newsletter at least 🙏🏻
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Honestly i just hope Facebook dosent to have to wait 1 extra week for the Update for the 3rd month in a row x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts