🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Update or newsletter today plzzz🥺 first snow this year 
    I lived in an area with snow like that for 25 years. It’s beautiful but I do not miss shoveling, freezing any time you go outside, and the worst...commuting! 😂 I moved to the south and haven’t been back. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

We’re waiting....
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    This is the latest we’ve gotten the newsletter. 
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    naeusts said:
    ashleyl23 said:

Meanwhile in Brazil is 31°C, its close to 87°F.......
    hi Doll! I’m from Brazil as well! It’s so nice to meet Brazilian dolls! What part of Brazil are you from btw? 😊
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Newsletter.... 
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I kept myself busy since yesterday hoping when i come back the update will be released but i did not expect it to be this late 😐
  • holocenneholocenne Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited December 2020
    so...
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @BeckieElla heyyy! That's awesome! Another one suffering from heat on Christmas 😍 I live in Goiânia, but I'm going to Porto Alegre for Christmas so I hope it's not too hot there.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KalindaKing where’s the update sis 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    naeusts said:

ashleyl23 said:

Meanwhile in Brazil is 31°C, its close to 87°F.......

I'm from south Brazil, and right now is 21°! But I do wish it was snowing, its sooo beautiful and i do hate summer so much  :D:D
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Is it 10am in Toronto?
  • QueenLynnQueenLynn Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited December 2020
    First time actually commenting after weeks of lurking on ze forums 😅
    that being said ... 
    KKH Player circa 2015.
    She/Her 💗
    IOS Player
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    It usually snow where I live in Italy (Tuscany) and I love it SO much, it doesn’t matter how many problems it causes to me, it makes me happy ❄️
    @AmandaMKkh OMG I am so jealous of you!! Tuscany is my absolute favourite region in Italy! I live in Milan and for the last few years we only had that horrible wet snow that is not very Christmassy 🥺
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited December 2020
    If this update gives my game snow themed decorations I am going to cry 

Meanwhile in Australia... 🥵

Hopefully the fire season isn’t as bad as last year 🙏🙏
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    It usually snow where I live in Italy (Tuscany) and I love it SO much, it doesn’t matter how many problems it causes to me, it makes me happy ❄️
    @AmandaMKkh OMG I am so jealous of you!! Tuscany is my absolute favourite region in Italy! I live in Milan and for the last few years we only had that horrible wet snow that is not very Christmassy 🥺
    I'm from Brazil ( we write Brasil here) like other girls from the forum and I never searched for images of Tuscany and OMGGG it's so beautiful!!!!!!!! I want to visit this place now ♥♥♥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @WhatIsReality does it ever rain* on some parts of Austraila? I always wondered if Sydney or Canberra's climate would be similar to our mediterranean climate. It sometimes snows in Antalya's city centre (although very rarely like every 5+ years)
    edit: not rain snow
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Xmas alphabet game? A is for apple pie

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

B is for Buying Presents 🎁
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    beabeabea said:
    I'm from Brazil ( we write Brasil here) like other girls from the forum and I never searched for images of Tuscany and OMGGG it's so beautiful!!!!!!!! I want to visit this place now ♥♥♥

@Nath_2019 It is very beautiful! Last year my friends got married in a castle on the hills there and it looked like a fairytale!! And actually this year in august I was supposed to go to Brazil too as one of my best friends is half brazilian half italian but you know, covid... can’t wait for this to finally end so we can start travelling again!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited December 2020
    beabeabea said:
    Nath_2019 said:
    beabeabea said:

@Nath_2019 It is very beautiful! Last year my friends got married in a castle on the hills there and it looked like a fairytale!! And actually this year in august I was supposed to go to Brazil too as one of my best friends is half brazilian half italian but you know, covid... can’t wait for this to finally end so we can start travelling again!
    Us who live here hate it! You know..... the president is the devil...... But you gonna love brazil. It's the foreigners paradise.
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    since no update is here yet, I'll distract ya'll with a nice little poll 😂 I can't figure out if I want a rounder face with highlight or a sharper face without it (yep, still haven't finished my bf makeover). 

Agree: round face with highlight
    Awesome: sharp with without highlight
    Beautiful doll! 😍
    The hair color are you using, It's the one from the 💎 Kollection? 🤔
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

B is for Buying Presents 🎁
    C is for Christmas cookies 🍪