Our countries✈ 🗺

Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
edited December 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I love it when you post photos of the places where you live. I still remember a girl who posted a picture of her window view (the pyramids of Egypt) and I loved it so much !! It's great to see beautiful images like that and remember that we are from many different places.
So, I decided to create this thread to have a specific space to publish images of our countries, travels and so on.

Let's fill this topic with beautiful pics, sharing images of our tiny pieces of the world♥

PS: sorry if I made a mistake in the english, my official language is portuguese (brazilian portuguese)
•Playing KKH since August/19
English isn't my first language
•Nathalia in the game
•iOS ❣ 20y

Prev134

Comments

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Now, images that I photographed (I think it's better share photos like that, which are not "google" images) 😜
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I loved this thread!! I’m also from Brazil!! I lived in Curitiba my whole life, it’s a beautiful city and I love it! Here are some pictures: 
    I'm loving to see all this pics ♥♥ send more!!!!!!!!!!!!  @naeusts you're awesomeee too ♥
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

edited December 2020

I live in Central Scotland, it’s really cold here just now. No sign of snow yet, would be nice to have a white Christmas this year for my little boy 💙 
    It seems like so calm and peaceful, and this baby?? So cute! 
    I love scotland (I watch Outlander lmao, and I love all the landscapes)
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Natalie_kkh I’m planning on visiting Scotland next year (or when safe). Any suggestions on where to stay? 🙂
    beabeabea said:
    Milan (Italy) is my city ❤️ I was born and raised here and the thing I love the most is how traditional and classic architecture mixes with modern design and ideas! I think the mix in architecture reflects very well Italy in general, unfortunately too many people still have an old and unacceptable mindset in a modern world which is the cause of many, MANY problems we have.

So chic! This architecture is amazing ♥♥ As we can't travel because of COVID (and in my case, due to financial issues lmao) I'm loving knowing your places like that
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @Victorian omg I’ve always wanted to visit Turkey! my family and I are obsessed with Turkish dramas (we watch them with the Spanish audio) so we’ve all wanted to see what it’s like there🥺 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    gicela said:
    I am from the US but my family is from Mexico so here are some pictures I took there🥺 

I really really really really wanna see Mexico from my own eyes one day! It looks amazing!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @Victorian omg!!!!! I want so much visit Turkey! have a friend from Turkey, she lives in Istambul. Back in 2012 she lived for a year in my place here in brazil studying portuguese and my older sister was in Istanbul living in hers. She became my sister from other land 😂 
    @Basak this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I wanna go to Turkey SO MUCH!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @naeusts You can always be my guest! ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @Stefani_H if you ever have the chance to go, I recommend visiting Tequila, MX🤩 it’s so pretty (where my pictures were taken) and honestly I’m a sucker for tequila hahaha, I felt like a kid in a toy store with all the distilleries and shops dedicated to the drink😂 but I’ve heard the beaches are amazing as well
    Basak said:
    I'll show you Brazil and you show me Turkey. It's a date! 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Aninhakkh said:
    I loved this thread!! I’m also from Brazil!! I lived in Curitiba my whole life, it’s a beautiful city and I love it! Here are some pictures: 
    I love Curitiba! I visited a friend who lives there in 2018
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    naeusts said:
    Basak said:
    I'll show you Brazil and you show me Turkey. It's a date! 
    Deal!!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I live in Central Scotland, it’s really cold here just now. No sign of snow yet, would be nice to have a white Christmas this year for my little boy 💙 
    It seems like so calm and paeculf, and this baby?? So cute! 
    I love scotland (I watch Outlander lmao, and I love all the landscapes)
    Thank you 😍 this is a walk we go close to our home, we are so lucky to live close to some amazing nature trails. He loves being outside and shouting on the sheep and cows 🤣 they aren’t as impressed with him hahaha xxxxx
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @gicela most Turkish series are filmed in İstanbul, it's the most famous city in Turkey. It has a whole different vibe from those series tho, you should see for yourself. My city is Antalya, born and raised and then we moved to capital Ankara for my parents' jobs. I find Antalya the most beautiful but everyone has their preferance when it comes to Turkish cities, they are all so different and at the same time similar to each other in a way.
    @naeusts omg I love stories like yours because I also have a sister from another country, she's italian ❤️ I want to see Brazil so bad but I don't know when. Maybe for honeymoon when I get married 😂 (no, there is no candidate)
    @Basak I love the photos you shared! I still could not visit Eskişehir and I want to go there so bad, damn corona 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day