No “watch Videos for k stars”

mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
edited December 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hey dolls
I am not sure where to post this but when i press on “get free stars” I don’t get the option of watching videos. 
It’s been two days now that means i lost 20 stars. 
Ps there are ads that pops up in the app all the time so there are videos to watch but the problem is with the options given when i press the free stars button 
wheb i contacted the support they said to check my storage and wifi connection. 
I checked and they can’t be the problem. 
Do you have the same problem? If you had the same problem before how did you fix it? 
*sorry for my English i am not a native speaker*

Comments

• JustGinaJustGina Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve had this problem for months. Tech support has been useless and @KalindaKing hasn’t responded to my thread either. I don’t get ads at all or even the Tapjoy offer wall. I found out by accident that it will only work when I’m using data on my iOS rather than wifi, but I don’t know why or how to fix it.  
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    The support is not helpful st all. They just keep saying the same thing, to check the iPhone storage. This is quite annoying 
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    Last time I could watch the videos were friday morning... On saturday morning it started, when I press the "watch a video" in the get free stars button nothing happens. But if i press te watch a video 10 times in the 11th says that they dont have anymore videos. This already happened about three weeks ago for about 4 or 5 days...
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hi! I have also been having a similar issue. Most of the time I get sent straight to the offer wall. Sometimes the option to watch a video pops up, however, it seems completely random for when I can/can't watch videos. I usually try it every time I open the app, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Most days I can only watch one or two, but some days I can watch up to ten... Even if I have never made a purchase with real money in this game, I cannot watch 20 videos a day.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I have had this issue since around August. I'll admit though that I have never bothered sending a ticket over it. I assumed they wouldn't be able to help. 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I had that happen to me but it was years ago. I got the videos back when I switched to a newer phone.
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Thank you ladies for sharing your experience. I guess we all agree that the support is not helpful at all. Since isn’t my only way to earn k stars since i don’t intend to purchase anything in the game what do you think i can do instead ?