Our countries✈ 🗺

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Victorian Me and my family always visit Antalya for summer holidays! You should come to Eskişehir one day! 🐣

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Basak I will when we go back to Ankara. We moved back to Antalya because of the coronavirus but my university is in Ankara, I am going to do a weekend treat with my friends 😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • zvzia1zvzia1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I live in Poland, there are mountains in the south, a sea coast in the north, a lot of lakes and forests and beautiful architecture in the cities (like old towns and a lot of amazing buildings)🤩 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I live in Fortaleza, Brasil. I just figured out that I almost don't have pictures of the city 🤣 here some old ones that I find on Instagram

And here a picture in my family's house out of the city.

And no less important, some from Madrid, where I lived almost one year

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Amy136602 you're absolut stunning girl!!!! My heart is melting with your beauty
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @kate_parker hi doll! I was born in Fortaleza but I’m living now in Recife. I love our city and miss it so much. I’ve been away from our city since 2014. 
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    henriette said:
    @Natalie_kkh I’m planning on visiting Scotland next year (or when safe). Any suggestions on where to stay? 🙂
    Glasgow and Edinburgh are both great cities, I stay kinda halfway between them both. 
    But honestly I think the most beautiful places in Scotland are in the Highlands. If you had the time to do the North Coast 500, you would see the nicest beaches, towns and nature Scotland has 😍
    These pics are from our trip to a town near Inverness this summer 💕

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    naeusts said:
    @Amy136602 you're absolut stunning girl!!!! My heart is melting with your beauty
    @naeusts thank you!! 🥺🥺 that honestly made my day!!💕💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @Victorian that’s why we’ve been so curious to go! we’ve seen Turkey be portrayed in many different ways and it seems like all the cities are all very different🤩 at one point we were a little confused bc we were like “this is the same place??”😂 but we’ll have to see for ourselves as everything is portrayed differently on tv hahah
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I live in a suburb of London, it's a nice area but I'm desperate to get out of this city and have been for quite some time. Here's a couple of pictures of our beautiful park across the road from our apartment: 

I'm from a small village in the midlands, Derbyshire to be exact. I miss being able to see my parents whenever but I don't miss the place. It does have this beautiful woodland though, peep Oliver having his zoomies:

Before Covid hit my and boyfriend and I were looking at moving to New York City, my favourite city in the world. Now that can't happen but we're looking at moving further North in the UK instead. 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @kate_parker hi doll! I was born in Fortaleza but I’m living now in Recife. I love our city and miss it so much. I’ve been away from our city since 2014. 
    that's nice! I moved to Fortaleza in 2018 and I love to live here, even with all the  problems that we have. 
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca I absolutely love London. I’ve lived there for only 3 months in 2012 and I’ve had the best time of my life. I miss so much the city. ❤️
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @Amy136602 omg??? you’re so stunning 😍
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Aww that was me who posted my Egypt picture! I love this idea and love seeing all the beautiful places everyone lives/or is from. Here are more pictures from my time in Egypt!

These are a mix of photos from Cairo, Alexandria and some resort-like areas on the Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea. The water was really that blue, no filters used. it was absolutely beautiful! As you can see, I loved taking pictures of sunsets 🌅 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    This is my hometown Veles which is located in Central Macedonia aka in the heart. The second picture is a beautiful lake called Mladost which is located around 2km near my appartment.  The first picture is of course a bridge we call it Small or in macedonian Malo movce. It is such a beautiful and peaceful place.  
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Me right by the pier in lower manhattan in New York, I love this skyline! 

I’ve lived in many places! California, Switzerland, but New York will always be my home 😊💕
    You’re so beautiful!!!!!  And the pier is amazing too😍❤️

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Natalie_kkh Thank you doll!  That’s very good info. Definitely wanting to visit the highlands. 

@Stefani_H ❤️ Paris is my favorite city in the world. 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    Aww that was me who posted my Egypt picture! I love this idea and love seeing all the beautiful places everyone lives/or is from. Here are more pictures from my time in Egypt!

These are a mix of photos from Cairo, Alexandria and some resort-like areas on the Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea. The water was really that blue, no filters used. it was absolutely beautiful! As you can see, I loved taking pictures of sunsets 🌅 

Aaaaa beautiful!!! I talked about your Egypt picture even with my mom lmao!!! 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @BeckieElla that's awesome! Living in London is an experience I'd recommend to anyone! I've been here for 6 years now, almost 7, and with the lockdown we've really found that we just don't have enough space so it's time for us to move on. 

I love seeing everyone's pictures! I'd also be interested to see any holiday pictures you guys have taken!  
    Here's one of mine from Central Park last year 

Here's a bonus one of me asleep at a check in desk in JFK airport:

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @Stefani_H is that Colmar in the first of your pictures? It looks so familiar. I live in Germany but it's only a three hour drive from me and I love visiting Alsace region! 

I absolutely love this thread. It's awesome seeing where everyone is from.
    I live in a very small town in the south of Germany and this is the view I woke up to this morning. 

Here's what our region looks like without the snow. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    @Stefani_H is that Colmar in the first of your pictures? It looks so familiar. I live in Germany but it's only a three hour drive from me and I love visiting Alsace region! 

I absolutely love this thread. It's awesome seeing where everyone is from.
    I live in a very small town in the south of Germany and this is the view I woke up to this morning. 

Here's what our region looks like without the snow. 

Yes it is Colmar ! I've actually been to Germany quite a lot since my city is 20 minutes away from Germany. I miss it a lot <3
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @kylie27 I love Romania so much, my fiance is Romanian and we try to visit at least once a year! Sadly, this year it wasn't possible. During my first visit in Romania, I stayed three weeks and we visited many of the places in your pictures. Castle Bran and Peles, Bucharest, but also Alba Iulia and Sighisoara. Thanks for reminding me of this wonderful trip. And happy National Day! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @BeckieElla Carneiros is indeed the most beautiful beach I've ever been to!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    This is the best thread. I'm from Sao Paulo so pictures have already been shared. I'm going to the beach in the weekend and I will post some pics of our beaches, that are also really beautiful!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kylie27kylie27 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    @kylie27 I love Romania so much, my fiance is Romanian and we try to visit at least once a year! Sadly, this year it wasn't possible. During my first visit in Romania, I stayed three weeks and we visited many of the places in your pictures. Castle Bran and Peles, Bucharest, but also Alba Iulia and Sighisoara. Thanks for reminding me of this wonderful trip. And happy National Day! 
    You left me speechless, if it's not too strange to say that ... 😅 It is always a pleasure to know that Romania is so appreciated that it awakens the desire to return ... thank you!  
     Or...why not say it in Romanian ... MULȚUMESC😁! 💙💛❤️