Our countries✈ 🗺

Comments

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

Me - from Lithuania, a couple pictures.. ;) 

@Victorian the first photo is Alanya, right? I loved it when I was there! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @fibixx yes, it's Alanya castle 💕
    Edit: and omg lithuania seems dreamy 😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I knew it! I loved it so much, and to be honest, my next planned destination in Turkey after all these travel restrictions is Capadocia ❤️   
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @letus so true! I love Vila de Nazare too (although you’re not allowed to swim there it’s still one of the most beautiful places here in PE) ❤️
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    I'm from Canada but have two provinces I call home so I thought I'd share pics I took of both 😊
    Alberta- my main home

And Nova Scotia- my second home (as you can tell, I'm obsessed with the sunsets there because these were all taken from right outside my deck. The ocean is literally my front yard 
    ❤️the last one though I can't remember if it was sunset or sunrise)

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @elettrahere 😍😍
    have you try pizza alla carbonara?
    one of my favs 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 omg??? you’re so stunning 😍
    Nath_2019 said:
    Amy136602 said:

Me right by the pier in lower manhattan in New York, I love this skyline! 

I’ve lived in many places! California, Switzerland, but New York will always be my home 😊💕
    You’re so beautiful!!!!!  And the pier is amazing too😍❤️

@meritedkkh
    @Nath_2019

Thank you guys so much your too kind!! 💕❤️💕❤️

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited December 2020
    i’ve lived for a while in Trier, Germany’s oldest city and Karl Marx’s home 🇩🇪 as an erasmus student. this city is on the news today because a car struck a crowd, 4 people were killed and 15 injured... this world is sick

such a calming view from my window 🥺

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @putana never 🤣 but i’ve tried amatriciana and cacio e pepe! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Hi ! Everyone. 👋 So I live in Florida 
    the first picture is me and the other two one is downtown and the last one of from the lake behind my home
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    @putana never 🤣 but i’ve tried amatriciana and cacio e pepe! 
    cacio and pepe is so good too
    When you come to Milan, you should go to “little Italy” a pizzaria near to corso Buenos Aires 
    Take a look 

and this is a reckless teenage me in 2017 in amsterdam. my friends and i randomly booked that trip like totally out of the blue and just went for it. i’m a responsible adult now but just wanted to share the story 🤪

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    There's so many dolls from Italy! Let me just tell you that I love your country, I love your food, I love your people! I fell in love with Italy this year and has return twice. I miss it so so much 😍🇮🇹
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Here are some pictures of the Lakes in Banff from my summer trip. I move back and forth between Alberta and Ontario.

I have no words other besides 'perfect' ♥♥
    And happy birthday girl!!!!!!!!!! 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Here are some pictures of the Lakes in Banff from my summer trip. I move back and forth between Alberta and Ontario.

This looks like paradise, it's perfect! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@putana my uncle’s girlfriend lives there and i was gonna visit her but then the pandemic happened! i also have tickets for eric clapton which was in june and was postponed to may 2021. i’ve visited milan a few times and i love it!!💘
    saw 1D and 5SOS live in san siro when i was like 16 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Stefani_H said:
    There's so many dolls from Italy! Let me just tell you that I love your country, I love your food, I love your people! I fell in love with Italy this year and has return twice. I miss it so so much 😍🇮🇹
    @Stefani_H this makes me sooo happy!!! thank you 😍❤️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
     I’m originally from the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania...
    But I have been living in Philly for years, so I guess they’re both my places ❤️
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    So many awesome places full of nature! One of my favorite places here is our lake house, and is completly full of green! I love how peaceful and calm is, and the sunset is beautiful! 

• urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    This thread is so cool, I love seeing where everyone is from and all of these beautiful pictures.
    And I'm a PA doll too @Liv_S!  The Poconos are so nice and I also lived in Philly for a few years!  Before the pandemic my bf and I would drive up and go to South Street and Chestnut/Walnut for food and shopping.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    urnxo said:
    This thread is so cool, I love seeing where everyone is from and all of these beautiful pictures.
    And I'm a PA doll too @Liv_S!  The Poconos are so nice and I also lived in Philly for a few years!  Before the pandemic my bf and I would drive up and go to South Street and Chestnut/Walnut for food and shopping.
    Omg what a small world! I love South St, I definitely miss going out to eat and to different bars after 8 (?) months of lockdown 😂
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Was going through pictures on my computer and found all the ones from when I did an exchange program and was living in Quebec so I thought I'd share! Sorry for the low-quality pics, I was late to the smartphone party at the time and had a crappy iPhone 4 lol

These fireworks were at the Winter Carnival. I wandered away from the group with two friends and we ended up on TV lol

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I’m from Swansea in Wales (The UK) and we mostly just have beaches, rain and pubs but we do have some pretty green scenery 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh wow, these places are beautiful! I don’t live anywhere pretty enough for this lol,  I wish I did though. But these places are beautiful! I’d say the prettiest thing in the state I live in would either be the beach or the amusement parks, and that’s it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I’m from Sweden 🇸🇪
    Here’s some pictures that I’ve taken and three from google ☺️ All pictures are from around my hometown Jönköping ☺️

• lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

I'm from Budapest,Hungary 🇭🇺currently living in Porto, Portugal 🇵🇹. Budapest is a never ending love story for me but Porto stole my heart as well.