🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Can anyone recreate my doll with these lips? 😊

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i haven’t had a fashion goals-call from kalinda in like 2 months... i honestly forgot they were a thing 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Beautiful doll! 😍
    The hair color are you using, It's the one from the 💎 Kollection? 🤔
    Okay so hey again, my kollections just renewed and I got the collection the hair color is from! and yeah, it's a diamond kollection

🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @julia19 here you go! Lookin good👀🤣
    @hotpotato thank you! 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    i’m so sorry I didn’t mean to start anything with my post. I didn’t think anyone else was experiencing the same thing I figured my own game was just one time glitching that’s why I posted about it... I can edit my post but I feel like it’s already been up for pretty long 😓
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Nothing 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Welp it was fixed 😐🖐
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Did anyone else just a call from Simon saying exciting things are going to happen?
    I remember someone posting about it maybe a week ago.
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    @julia19 here you go! Lookin good👀🤣
    @julia19 your doll looks just like Nikki Reid with those lips 😍
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I think it would be awesome if Glu got into the holiday spirit and give all players who don't have them the free gifts we got last year, like this adorable snowball. This would be a nice treat for new players. 

Also how cute would it be if we got holiday clothing for our pets!
    That is a really thoughtful thing to say ❤️

KingReyy7 said:

I have a serious growing collection of olay products now from all these offers i did in preparation for black friday. Its insane. I might have to start giving some away at this point! 

edit: i think olay has the best k-star pay out especially on double star weekends 
    KingReyy7 said:

I have a serious growing collection of olay products now from all these offers i did in preparation for black friday. Its insane. I might have to start giving some away at this point! 

edit: i think olay has the best k-star pay out especially on double star weekends 
    KingReyy7 said:

KingReyy7 said:

KingReyy7 said:

KingReyy7 said:

Mine look about 10 times worse.😂

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Welp it was fixed 😐🖐
    Ehh, I only managed to watch 2 vids that way because it always takes me to the offers page 😪
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I forgot her @ , but did the doll with no BF sale ever give an update ??
    @Stanislav1103 no I don’t think they did, I still find it very rude that the thread was closed. like, we don’t even know if she got her sale or not.
    Edit: just checked her profile, no they didn’t at all, I hope she got her sale I really do, it’ll put me at ease and make my day better knowing someone else’s day is better cause they got what they needed.
    Friends with him, and he hasn’t gotten it fixed as of a few hours ago when we talked : /
    I am so sad about the customer support in this case 😔 I'm sorry that he did not get the sale and the thread was just closed with no answer 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone ugh that’s sucky asl. sorry girl
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone ugh that’s sucky asl. sorry girl

Yeah 🙁 I just hope it would at least work properly lol
    @summer2309 I see it too 😍 I hope I can get those lips in the Christmas boxes because they are so pretty!
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I’m not sure this is the right place to ask but, I only have 2 tasks at the moment and I has never been such a low number. I have been playing since April, i think, do you think I could be finishing all the storylines? 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    julia19 said:
    @summer2309 I see it too 😍 I hope I can get those lips in the Christmas boxes because they are so pretty!
    If you also didn’t know you can buy them for 40 diamonds as well, but they look fabulous on your doll! ❤️
    edited December 2020
    edited December 2020
    @pristineperson I think it’s kind of like “as hell”
    Omg I hope so cause for a second I’m just thinking “why the heck are people saying that?”
    me and my brain😂
    I’ll edit my comment so I don’t get a warning if the cover up isn’t enough, but thank you for telling me!
    julia19 said:
    If you also didn’t know you can buy them for 40 diamonds as well, but they look fabulous on your doll! ❤️
    Thank you 😊 I need to start saving up diamonds!
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I’m not sure this is the right place to ask but, I only have 2 tasks at the moment and I has never been such a low number. I have been playing since April, i think, do you think I could be finishing all the storylines? 

Go to Simon and Maria's offices and talk to them.  The next storylines probably didn't trigger for some reason, but there should be more if you started playing in April. 🙂

Go to Simon and Maria's offices and talk to them.  The next storylines probably didn't trigger for some reason, but there should be more if you started playing in April. 🙂
    Thank you for your response. Thats what I thought, I mean I can’t possibly be catching up with 5 years of gameplay. They dont have speech bubbles tho.
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Thank you for your response. Thats what I thought, I mean I can’t possibly be catching up with 5 years of gameplay. They dont have speech bubbles tho.
    Maybe a new storyline will start after you finish one of those tasks! I'm not sure, this is just a guess.

Maybe a new storyline will start after you finish one of those tasks! I'm not sure, this is just a guess.

Yeah, probably. I was just surprised since I usually have at least 5-6 tasks at the same time 🤓
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    julia19 said:
    Sending you all the luck to pick the lips!! 😘😘
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️