🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @Summer2309 thank you 😘
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Welp it was fixed 😐🖐
    Yeah i never got the good glitch. To make things worse, I watched all 10 videos and only received 9 stars. Ridiculous!!   :(
    serahyyy said:
    Reminder: Free Christmas Box to lift all our spirits and get in the holiday cheers!
    This will be my first KKH Christmas, so I’m not sure how to get the free Christmas box? Thanks for your help!
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @hanhanhan Last Christmas there were Christmas gift boxes we could purchase with kstars, just like how we had in Halloween. Along with the update they had let us open a free gift box. So i hope that tradition continues.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    It's gonna be Thursday here soon for me but still no update 🥺
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    i really hope all platforms get update at same time n wont have to wait like last time.!! 
  • Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I forgot her @ , but did the doll with no BF sale ever give an update ??
    @Stanislav1103 no I don’t think they did, I still find it very rude that the thread was closed. like, we don’t even know if she got her sale or not.
    Edit: just checked her profile, no they didn’t at all, I hope she got her sale I really do, it’ll put me at ease and make my day better knowing someone else’s day is better cause they got what they needed.
    @Stanislav1103 no I don’t think they did, I still find it very rude that the thread was closed. like, we don’t even know if she got her sale or not.
    Edit: just checked her profile, no they didn’t at all, I hope she got her sale I really do, it’ll put me at ease and make my day better knowing someone else’s day is better cause they got what they needed.
    Thanks doll, No my sale never happened 🤷🏻‍♂️ No further actions...
    Friends with him, and he hasn’t gotten it fixed as of a few hours ago when we talked : /
    It won't get fixed. I gave up. It's over:/
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Stanislav1103 has your issue with BF sale been resolved? Please say yes and bring us all some joy! 🙏🏻

GLU forced the thread to be closed, nothing was resolved 
    @Stanislav1103 has your issue with BF sale been resolved? Please say yes and bring us all some joy! 🙏🏻

It wasn't solved. Nothing happened .
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited December 2020
    When I try to quote @Stanislav1103, my comment goes to approaval’slist ()???)
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    It won't get fixed. I gave up. It's over:/
    I’m very sorry to hear that. 😔
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @ShayShigil I posted about that Simon call last week because I thought it was going to come with a gift with it but I got nothing! It seemed really out of the blue and not connected to any of the storylines so I was confused by the call.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

I can’t believe it, like seriously..? I am just sad 😞 
    ~ iOS player ~
    serahyyy said:
    @hanhanhan Last Christmas there were Christmas gift boxes we could purchase with kstars, just like how we had in Halloween. Along with the update they had let us open a free gift box. So i hope that tradition continues.
    Thanks for your reply @serahyyy ❤️ So just to confirm there is no free Christmas box available in the game now right? I have the icon for the normal free daily box ready to open but I’m wondering if the Christmas box will be available later today - so not sure if I should open up the normal one.
    thanks for your help!

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    serahyyy said:
    Thanks for your reply @serahyyy ❤️ So just to confirm there is no free Christmas box available in the game now right? I have the icon for the normal free daily box ready to open but I’m wondering if the Christmas box will be available later today - so not sure if I should open up the normal one.
    thanks for your help!

They appear after the update, and last year I opened the normal one, then there was an update and new box, so I opened two in one day
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @Emme1216, actually, these is a Discord! You can find it linked in my signature.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @Emme1216, actually, these is a Discord! You can find it linked in my signature.
    Might sound like a dumb question BUT what is Discord??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Welp it was fixed 😐🖐
    Ehh, I only managed to watch 2 vids that way because it always takes me to the offers page 😪
    I have the SAME issue!! I’ll go to watch a video and it takes me to the other offers page. Sometimes I’ll be able to watch a video but it takes forever to watch another one. Do most dolls have this issue? It’s so annoying. Watching 10 videos should take 5-10 minutes max but it can take me up to two hours to get through them.
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Discord is a site and app that is like a cross between Skype and a forum. Every specific server has a bunch of different chat rooms that makes it extremely easy to communicate fast! There are thousands of different servers for different fandoms and communities.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Discord is a site and app that is like a cross between Skype and a forum. Every specific server has a bunch of different chat rooms that makes it extremely easy to communicate fast! There are thousands of different servers for different fandoms and communities.
    Ohhh i see! Thanks @Jabberwooh for explaining :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    @Selena.kkh I am having the same problem. I tried to quote your reply but it says my response needs to be approved? idk. I think many dolls are experiencing this issue.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited December 2020
    excuse me for the random question:
    For those who have this hair color, the color of my hair is from this kollection?

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @Jabberwooh Can we change our username on Discord because  I don’t know what to choose?

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney