🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Since I don't have any appropriate handhelds I'm not expecting to score well. Hopefully I can get all the earnables though! Don't care about TS with the new system. A dye gift with Kim's call would be suuuper helpful!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I can't have any opinions about this when it sounds like none of the platforms have gotten the update yet anyway.
    Platform: Android

• KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    its a great theme.. but.. however i cant ignore the ts is still based on rank.. dat means.. uffs
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Now I am more and more sure that this sys was inserted in that little update that it had in the middle of the month, the same as in September with sys under the sea. The update should come next week.

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited December 2020

I think this is a fun theme?? probably it’ll be confusing to voters, so i expect low scores, but your scores don’t even matter in the new system! so overall i think it’ll be great lol
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    would have been useful if we had the newsletter during BF because I have ✨nothing✨ to wear especially for the fire side of it- could have actually bought clothes for it 🗿 oh well- 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I feel like this update will be all with the new feature but if they don’t get rid of it in the next couple of updates I’m seriously done with this game. There’s going to be so many good items that I’m going to miss out now because of this 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @kaydencekkh same, I used to always be in the top 5 now I’ve gotten random accessories that I don’t like and an ugly prom dress ☹️
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I'm glad the dress is a earnable, the earnables are all i will be able to get as i have no chance at TS prizes with the new SYS. So I'm happy the earnables will be nice 🙂
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    This is weird theme considering the fire hand held is a collection exclusive 🙃 and that collection only ever rolled around once for me 😅😅 I love the theme but hardly much to match so I guess I’m going ice queen for it, I have the snowflake aura and handheld and really a lot of ice blue dyed stuff
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Earnable eye makeup😍
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Omg the TS prizes are gorgeous! The hair is not my favourite but I’m not in gold anyway so that’s okay 😍😭
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so happy the dress is earnable! TS are not my style... Not that it matters lol but still, I'll be ok if I don't get them 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo what does bronze Levels get???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I love how the dress is first earnable clothing piece.
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @KalindaKing we want answers about the update please