🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• edevesedeves Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    So glad to see the eye look is earnable! When I saw the spoilers I knew I had to have it and now it's actually possible! TS looks beautiful too, but know that I only really have a chance at the crown  :neutral:
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda !
    I love everything. Glad eye make up is earnable ! 🤩
    I also like TS, glad I didn’t level up last week...
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Weird how last week the hair accessory was top TS prize now it looks like this week the hair accessory is bottom TS prize.
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Seeing gorgeous TS prizes is literally KILLING me
    edit: grammar
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Another SYS where I don't have a shot at the TS prizes yay! 
    At least the eye makeup and the dress are earnables.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @pastelsandflowers such a long and painful wait for nothing  :'(
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Anyways.. I wanna see that eye makeup on my doll, looks pretty from the preview and the earnable dress looks amazing
    TS.. Can’t wait to not win anything 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The second I get the earnable dress, I'm going to see what it looks like in the red dye and velvet tanzanite since I have both colors saved up.
    Platform: Android

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Dunno about the TS prizes: everything looks kinda cheap to me. Love only the highlighter but I'm not gonna be able to achieve it so 🤷
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I love the dress and I’m bronze 1 so idk what prizes it will have but the highlight I need it
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    love the earnables 🔥 fingers crossed i’ll be able to reach the eye makeup as the theme seems a bit tricky and i’ve been scoring low lately 😌🤞🏼
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Ugh the ts is nice but I forgot I leveled up accidentally last weekend even though I completely forgot to submit my last two tickets cause apparently no one in my ts group cared. But who knows maybe I'll get lucky again (lol I know that'll never happen)
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    I'm so tired of this new system, since it began I only stayed in the top 5 once, so I don't even look forward to the TS prizes

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    They were supposed to make this new system so that we all had a chance to win more items, including people who are just starting out in the game.  And when Bronze appears, she doesn't even get the DRESS.  I'm not going to anticipate the facts but otherwise you are terrible Glu, you stop seeing the clown faces that at the end of the story you will lose.
    (I hate to admit it but I loved everything 😭😭 it's really going to be a tough and exciting weekend🔥❄)
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Omg the TS is gorgeous, it’s gonna be a bloodbath all around. I wish I had leveled down
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Love the theme, LOVE the earnables, can’t be excited in the slightest because of how terrible this system is. Change it, before we all lose interest.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Honestly I like the trendsetter items but I don’t care if I don’t get them, they are so themed to the point where it feels like it’ll only score well for such themed events that match the items.
    As for the earnables, gowns like that, I feel like they can be used almost all year round with gown events, the eye makeup seems like it can be used anytime. 
    I’m more Fixated over the earnables.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    WOOOOW just looked at prize distribution and it looks like bronze won't get dress? Glu is literally giving free players the cold shoulder and setting our pleas on fire. I'm so close to cussing because I don't even care anymore 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

here’s some looks I put together but really not my best- not a fan of what I put together so I’m just going to be praying that these looks score well 🗿
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Every items are solid and beautiful. Glad that dress and eye makeup are earnables because I can see myself using them for future gown SYSes. TS headdress and crystal is so good. Very She-Ra and Princesses of Power. The dress I think is great but a sheer dress with embroideries suddenly having a solid train is an interesting choice. Could be executed better but good. 

My complain will be on the new tier system. The fact only gold tier will get the hair or the final item is really unfair. If this ain’t going away, it have to be fairer in the sense that at least all tier 3 the top prize is all the items. And gold 3  can be top 3-5 get all the items. Just saying that bronze tier to have top prize where only get like shoes and accessories is really really bad. 
    IOS Player 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I love how Glu is giving us better quality ernable items... I am thinking about this SYS, the red carpet one, the award host one... really they have improved SO MUCH from this point of view ✨ However the new SYS is not fair at all, only those who can spend a lot of money can win, so if they could give us back the old SYS it would be great!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Here's my fire and ice outfits 🔥❄️
    Is the dress on the right in the throwback boxes from sys? 😭😍
    It is from a SYS last year unfortunately, sorry. 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

In order - dress, eye makeup
    Oh my God 😍🤩❤😱
    Thanks @KalindaKing ,blessings