๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸงŠ SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸงŠ

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    omgggg the prizes are so great... i really wish i had a shot at the trendsetters ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @beabeabea yes I have suggested before that at the very least if things aren't going to change with the ticket buyer situation, they should offer a "buy it now" option after the event ends!
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I'm trying to see if I can be as zen about this SYS as I was the last time since I think not caring as much ends up helping me. But I was also too distracted to care as much since I just bought all of the stuff I got.
    Would gold dresses paired with one of the shades of red hair work for the fire? I have enough dresses dyed orange but gold is also on the warm scale of colors.
    Platform: Android

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @AliBryant I mean I donโ€™t see why Glu shouldnโ€™t take it into consideration! I think all the TB who arrive 2nd will be happy to know that their money arenโ€™t completely wasted as they can spend more to get what they want, at the same time i think all the free players will at least have a chance to get what they want by saving their diamonds to get what they want like โ€œShop my Closetโ€(EDIT: sorry is not shop my closet, i meant the thing that appears during SYS and you can buy other dollโ€™s outfits with diamonds) and Glu of course has a way to earn more! Maybe giving a double option pay with real money or pay with diamonds.
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฑPlayer since July 2020
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBย 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Iโ€™m sad will still have the new SYS but Iโ€™m actually really excited about this theme!
    I really like the earnable dress and earnable makeup is always much appreciated!!๐Ÿฅฐ
    Iโ€™ll be in silver III for this one so Iโ€™ll probably wonโ€™t be getting any TS items but I think everything except for the hair is really gorgeous though!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The more I stare at both dresses the more I donโ€™t like them, the quality looks off to me and the ts tress shape looks weird around the hipsย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Those are great @haylee7! I really like the middle red one, thatย  outfit is perfect for fire!
    iOS
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I really like the earnables, especially the dress. I have nothing like it in the closet and I think it will dye very well. โ˜บ๏ธ I also love the TS crystal and makeup, just a little sad that I probably won't get even near them because I moved up a rank last week.
    Android player. ๐Ÿ‘พ
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Iโ€™m ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with the spoilers!
    โ€ข iOSย โ€ข English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โ€ข
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Sad not wanting updates ๐Ÿ˜ข
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I like the earnables and I'm happy to be able to use the hair with the snow flake at last!
    I think it's gorgeous but it never goes with anything.

Still hating this new SYS though.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Just popped into say Iโ€™m surprised and happy about the earnables since I missed the SYS for the similar looking dress. But I agree the tier system makes it hard to enjoy. Iโ€™m on strike and as each week goes by Iโ€™m more demotivated to spend money. There are so many easy ways to make the game better for all players. And I canโ€™t imagine there will always be a huge influx of new players willing to buy excessive tickets.ย 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Knew the dress from spoilers would be the earnable and Iโ€™m sad about it๐Ÿ˜•
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    @alibryant thank you!!!
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    So happy I can use my flame handheld woooooย 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Wohoo, I don't have the flame and the snow ball. This is going to be fun ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

I love everythinggggg!
    That means the groups will be HORRIBLE! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
    edited December 2020

I made a fire queen and an ice queen! I really wish I had the snowflakes aura though!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I can't wait to get a stupid hat that won't go with anything else because it's the only item within reach
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I just wanna the end of this new system for God's sake.ย 

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Normally don't post inspo but I came up with these. Idk if they're okay or not ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I have no clue if I should use gowns or short dresses and outfits. I don't have the fire ball or snowball. Any suggestions are definitely appreciated.ย 

๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
    edited December 2020
    @BooskiBabii
    I think your looks are really good! One thing I was thinking of adding to my fire looks is red lipstick (I missed doing that for my inspo one) and I think that would look really nice on your doll as well!

edit: spelling
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

Love how none of these kollections will be helping me out for this sys cuz I have nothing๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I think theyโ€™re cute! Iโ€™d vote for them.
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If bronze levels don't get a chance at the dress ๐Ÿคก