Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

1252627282931Next

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    5 HOURS UNTIL THE SALE!!!! What are you guys buying? Or what’s on your shopping list? ✨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    it’s double star weekend in case anyone wants some extra kstars to spend this weekend or to get ahead on christmas boxes savings💖
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    I spent all my k-stars that's it
    OMG
    What I've done??????????????????
    MY NEW UPDATE: 9k-stars HELPPP

I really don't know if I should keep trying to save k-stars. I'll but .. I'll have nothing in november. Maybe I'll have 400k-stars, that's not so bad, I think ... Better than zero, at least.

Is anyone here starting to save now? Please, if you are, tell me, at least I will know that I am not alone
    I  forgot to print🥺😩 but I reached 808 k-stars AND I already completed 2 achievements (after some shopping) and I got more than 20 k-stars❤️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Is 50% the best sale we get every year? 
    maisybb said:
    Yes! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Does anyone know how much the apron & pie is? 😭 also can anyone pls use it in the sys today bc I really want to get it even if I only have 26 diamonds 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    maisybb said:
    Yes! 💜
    Also I noticed there’s some that aren’t listed for sale, are those like limited? 🥺 those are the prettier ones! 
    maisybb said:
    maisybb said:
    Yes! 💜
    Also I noticed there’s some that aren’t listed for sale, are those like limited? 🥺 those are the prettier ones! 
    I’m not really sure why they don’t discount them :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    maisybb said:
    maisybb said:
    Yes! 💜
    The items at the bottom of each section are throwback items, they're in the kloset just for the weekend, that's why they are not in the sale. 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Hello dolls!
    I hope you had amazing Black Friday and whole weekend, got your glow up and kloset full! ❤️❤️ I spend my 200 kstars on squirrel and GB boxes but this year was mad for me, so I couldn't save as much as I did for Kimiversary (almost 2000).
    Talking about Kimiversary - should we do it like RIGHT NOW? What do you think about this idea? Do you have any suggestions how to organize it?
    To make things easier hit ,,agree" if we should start right now or ,,like" if we should wait until next (if so - when? new year/spring?).
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I was wondering about when we should start saving and I want to make sure I save more for the next one than BF but I want to get a chance to get all of the items from a VIP the next time I have enough saved for one since I don't think I can handle waiting that many months with only minimal spending every VIP. But when I switch tablets, I think I going to do one of those options where you can earn Kstars playing and leveling up in a different game so I have a chance at saving a lot quicker.
    Platform: Android

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Hello dolls!
    I hope you had amazing Black Friday and whole weekend, got your glow up and kloset full! ❤️❤️ I spend my 200 kstars on squirrel and GB boxes but this year was mad for me, so I couldn't save as much as I did for Kimiversary (almost 2000).
    Talking about Kimiversary - should we do it like RIGHT NOW? What do you think about this idea? Do you have any suggestions how to organize it?
    To make things easier hit ,,agree" if we should start right now or ,,like" if we should wait until next (if so - when? new year/spring?).
    This will be my first time participating in this saving threads and I think it would be good to start in January!! That way we can enjoy chasing on December and we'll probably spend a lot on the Christmas boxes, so if we start in January most of us will start from 0 and it will be satisfying seeing our stars going from 0 to over 500+!! 😊
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I've seen holiday boxes and you-know-what so yeah... we definetly should start in 2021 lol. But which month?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I'm thinking maybe we can start in January? Give ourselves December to go crazy and then start off our New Years resolutions strong lol.

Also my reasoning is if we start early enough, then we won't have to grind as hard to save kstars so we can occasionally treat ourselves with VIPs or kollection spins since we have months to save up. But if we start saving too late, then we won't be able to do any of the fun things until after Kimiversary.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I changed my mind about saving for a VIP first because by the time I get there, we'll be much closer to the sale. I'm just taking turns on some newer kollections I've taken zero turns on.
    Platform: Android

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I love this thread so much, I hope everyone spent all their kstars happily 💓 can't wait for more saving up projects! 
    Also, I'm not sure how events go, since I haven't been playing for a year yet. Is there any other event before Kimiversary to save for? 👀 Like valentine boxes (?) or something else? 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    I love this thread so much, I hope everyone spent all their kstars happily 💓 can't wait for more saving up projects! 
    Also, I'm not sure how events go, since I haven't been playing for a year yet. Is there any other event before Kimiversary to save for? 👀 Like valentine boxes (?) or something else? 
    There is one for Valentines, and it's a lot of boxes