📔 🧵 v11.6 Quests - Discussion thread 😮 🧵

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited December 2020 in KKH General Discussion

Quests or Storylines are back, and here’s a great place to discuss them, apart from the Event threads and such. 
Questions, comments, Talk about storyline, and this can also serve as the place to go for answers.  Have Fun!

(sorry for the typos. I was excited. ;) they’re fixed I think. )
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    So far so good,lets see what happens at the end 😁 but i like the storyline so far 😍
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I think I’d like the new storyline thing a lot better if I got to play it, but I guess we’ll see if I get it in January 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Am I missing something? The only storyline I got was a 6 hr gig to decorate Kim’s tree and get a star. 
    Kalinda announced in the other thread this storyline is available to randomly selected players. It seems like they are testing a new format. We have a new graphic for the tasks and they can be started when you want, instead of the usual countdown timer.
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm glad we got new storylines, this is what I used to love when I started the game. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    lalana said:
    I love that the notification tells you how long the gig is! I personally wish all gigs worked like that so I didnt have to call Simon and go through the dialogue options to see how long it is. Sometimes I like to search for a specific length gig.

I also like the new format of following a storyline for multiple days! It gives more of an incentive to log in every day.

I would love to see these update specific storylines have more unique rewards. I personally would be happy to see dyes, diamonds, clothing, accessories/handhelds as rewards instead of the normal kash and XP. I havent done the Kim gig from the update yet but seeing dolls with the cute star is awesome! Since reality shows give us the quickest event points, unique rewards would make the storylines more worth it!
    THIS if possible would be so amazing 🥰🥰
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I actually got the storyline on my second game that I don’t play as often so I’m excited to try it out! So far I love that it’s a three hour event, please keep this up!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Why is the icon on this chad/ crystal quest blue with a tiny clock? Does it mean it expires or something? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I also wanted to know what the clock means since it makes me feel like I can't put off doing the gigs once I have full energy.
    Platform: Android

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I reallyyyy like three hour gig storylines! happy this one is set up that way. I like the new format too I hope it becomes permanent for future storylines. I still have PTSD from the diamond gig storyline where it was an 8 hour, 10 hour & 12 hour gig back to back and you had to start each one immediately. that was absolutely horrible 
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Is the new storyline you dolls are talking about the one about Chad and Crystal? I haven't finished catching up with the update thread 🤔 and I'm confused
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I’m so embarrassed I thought I’d actually have option to be with Chad🤦🏼‍♀️ Should’ve known it was another lead on like Cassio 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Ah yesss I love this. I've been dressing up appropriately for the tasks in this storyline and even bought the workout gear which I wouldn't have done otherwise. Normally I just go through life in a ballgown and don't care what I'm actually meant to be doing lmao.

3 hours is a good length of time and I like not having wait times. I would love it if you were able to influence the outcome of the story based on your decisions (and have it result in lasting effects) but I recognise thats probably administratively difficult to keep track of.

I havent finished the quest line yet but this is fun and engaging, please keep doing this! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I didn't get the new storyline on one game, but got it on my side game.  I don't have the extra star, so I'm still grinding to finish my weekday events on there. Hopefully I can finish in time to begin the new storyline. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that while I didn’t get the Chad / Crystal storyline yesterday when the update was released, I actually got it this morning! So I’ve finished the first gig and gonna move to the second. Anyone know how many there are in total and if there’s a limit on how many gigs for the quest you can complete in a day? I don’t wanna spend all my time doing these gigs because of the party weekend so wanna spread it out wisely!

PS I hope others get the storyline today too!!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i think chad/crystal have something up their sleeve. i don't trust them one bit! 😂 they're probably being flirty to make the other person jealous or something.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Is there any gifts from the storyline with Chad and Crystal? I don't have this storyline 
  • MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @babyface99 last quest is tomorrow!

@hanhanhan first day is 3 -3hr second day is 1-3 hr
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This made me laugh 🤣

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Did anyone finish Chad and Crystal gigs ? 
    Cuz I think I'm done with them but they mentioned a party to get the reward at the end and I totally forgot to take a screenshot 
    I'm truly lost I don't know what to do next ? 
    Can anyone help please 
    Where is the party ? 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Did anyone finish Chad and Crystal gigs ? 
    Cuz I think I'm done with them but they mentioned a party to get the reward at the end and I totally forgot to take a screenshot 
    I'm truly lost I don't know what to do next ? 
    Can anyone help please 
    Where is the party ? 
    Same! I think it is going to be available tomorrow or weekend since it is party weekend <3
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I'm really enjoying the Chad/crystal storyline!!!! It's fun being messy😈 because I'd never pick those same actions irl 😂
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Johanaa @lunaaa I got this message when I finished the gig today so the party will be tomorrow! 

There were probably supposed to be one gig for each day through monday-friday since we got three gigs on Wednesday (probably cause of the update being late) and one today. And the last one is tomorrow ☺️

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792