🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Does anyone know if we already got the newsletter? 
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I am shook! I can hold an item with this coat on?! Did anyone else know that..also got the eyes from the new diamond kollection! Really wanted the coat but eyes are super pretty too!
  • majamarielovisamajamarielovisa Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

Ummmmm the new eyes are absolutely GORGEOUS. Makes me a teeny tiny bit less mad about every other decision they make
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Renaiko said:
    I am shook! I can hold an item with this coat on?! Did anyone else know that..also got the eyes from the new diamond kollection! Really wanted the coat but eyes are super pretty too!
    I don’t think you were able to before, though I’d be careful If i were you, because the coat comes with white gloves, one of them is being cut off because of the handheld, leaving the white hand (Hacker Gloves) on, people would assume you could be a hacker in the voting booth.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Renaiko said:
    Were you wearing that coat before you finished the event? I think it’s a glitch, but if you wanna use handhelds with that coat, trying saving to your lookbook
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Would anyone be able to show me what my doll might look like with the other set of ombré lips? 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    So
    1) I'm seeing of free gifts posts from flu... Was this something recent? I never received anything. 
    And
    2) I see some comments about the Chad/Crystal storyline. I received a call about it I completed it but nothing happened. Was there supposed to be something else after that?

So konfused!🤔🥴

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Ok now that all the excitement has died down......what the helllll is that basic af choker doing in a diamond kollection? The pants are questionable too. I don't mind spending diamonds but the items should be WORTH IT.
    I was going to say this to 😂 they look like kash items 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    When is the VIP weekend this month and will we have time then to buy Xmas boxes? Not sure if I should continuously buy them throughout the month or save up stars to buy the boxes during December vip weekend (if Christmas boxes will even be available in that time?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    When is the VIP weekend this month and will we have time then to buy Xmas boxes? Not sure if I should continuously buy them throughout the month or save up stars to buy the boxes during December vip weekend (if Christmas boxes will even be available in that time?
    There's always a VIP event during which you can buy the boxes, and it's usually right at the end of the month
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My free box on my side game 😩😩

My daily box:

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    There's always a VIP event during which you can buy the boxes, and it's usually right at the end of the month
    Thank you @patiencebrody 💖
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    This is not a happy picture  this also is not a happy picture ☹️☹️☹️
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Probably a dumb question but...For the 12 days of Christmas is it the Christmas items in the daily gb or do we get to open a free holiday box everyday.. I’m assuming it the daily gb 🙃
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    omg it's my first kkh christmas and I'm excited!!! This is me matching my friend Kim with the shoes I got on my daily box and dress I got in the free christmas box.

As you can see I don't have many stars after bf but I'm tempted in opening a box!!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    For the idk wich time @KalindaKing say something about the update on Facebook!!!
    We also are players just like iOS, Android and Amazon, yet we are the ones who suffer the most with updates being delayed... 😔😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I have no desire to come here on the forum to see the spoilers or anything else, because after a while and we complained that we didn't want things in the closet to buy for diamonds, they put them back in to buy ?! My god glu doesn't really listen to customers, unfortunately I'm just going to come here now to complain because there's nothing to praise
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Daily box in my main game was better:

Then my free box. I have to grind on some double star offer games I'm playing cause I love the Christmas items!!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Probably a dumb question but...For the 12 days of Christmas is it the Christmas items in the daily gb or do we get to open a free holiday box everyday.. I’m assuming it the daily gb 🙃
    Last year we got a call that gave us a gift
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @LovelyEmma please stay calm...
    I know it really sucked that Facebook players don’t have the update yet, but I bet Kalinda will let you know once the update comes out 😊
    I was wearing the coat before finishing the event and then boom they appeared ! I went to the kloset and other handhelds went in hand without switching my coat! But omg- I don’t want to be mistaken for a hacker!! Thanks pristineperson said:
    Renaiko said:
    I don’t think you were able to before, though I’d be careful If i were you, because the coat comes with white gloves, one of them is being cut off because of the handheld, leaving the white hand (Hacker Gloves) on, people would assume you could be a hacker in the voting booth.

jhabs said:
    Renaiko said:
    Were you wearing that coat before you finished the event? I think it’s a glitch, but if you wanna use handhelds with that coat, trying saving to your lookbook
    I saved in my look book and then reopened my game and tried and it didn’t work ahha - thanks for letting me know!