🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:

The hair is GORGEOUS. It seriously is a work out art.  Glu really loves putting good POC hairs in diamond kollections. I work too hard for my diamonds to spin. Ive been saving for an aura but this is soo tempting 
    My ten year old daughter, Jazzlyn, is so upset over this and I agree with her. They always put gorgeous poc hairstyles in the kollections, specifically diamond kollections, and it's hard to get. It almost makes me want to buy her so many diamonds to make sure she gets it.😔😔 It isn't fair at all for her and other dolls.
    It’s sad to see that Glu makes it so hard to get them, some of the poc hairstyles are in kollections, including very beautiful ones as well, Glu needs to be fair about stuff like this and make it way more fair to get, it sucks that they are in kollections almost all the time.
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I’m a little confused could someone explain to me what Christmas items are available in the daily gift box? It’s not the same as the Christmas boxes right?
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @jhabs I would! the hair and gown you don’t have are both gorgeous, the onesie is adorable and will probably score well on the pj SYS were assuming will happen soon and the other item will complete that kylie halloween costume set!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I don’t mean to interrupt the update excitement but I finally did a new pfp so I thought I’d share ❄️ Winter is my favourite time of the year and I’m officially starting to feel festive 😊

Your edits are so wonderful 😍😍 This look is absolutely beautiful!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The new dye is gorgeous! I hope we will get more than 5 as a gift. I want to dye a few things already. 😯😯😯

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @jhabs you should if you have the kstars for it! Then next year, you will for sure only get new items ☺️
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    So I just took a spin on the diamond kollection because I really wanted Khloe’s white bundle, and after pressing spin, the game lagged, got stuck on the “please wait” screen and then crashed. When I logged back in they had taken the diamonds but I haven’t got anything from the kollection?! 

I’ve just submitted a ticket with support but do they contact you back on the app or through email? Have no idea what to expect with timeframes or if I can keep playing the game, does anyone know?! 😭

Ugh I have the same problem too 😔
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Fiera said:
    So I just took a spin on the diamond kollection because I really wanted Khloe’s white bundle, and after pressing spin, the game lagged, got stuck on the “please wait” screen and then crashed. When I logged back in they had taken the diamonds but I haven’t got anything from the kollection?! 

I’ve just submitted a ticket with support but do they contact you back on the app or through email? Have no idea what to expect with timeframes or if I can keep playing the game, does anyone know?! 😭

Ugh I have the same problem too 😔
    Some of the other players said that you can just press the play button! If your button doesn't have the 'Play for X diamonds' and just says 'Play', you won't get charged any more diamonds :)
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @pastelsandflowers I updated the game four hours ago and only just got given the Kim gig/Christmas boxes! All of the other calls came out very slowly over the last couple of hours and only really when I was moving locations. Hopefully your calls/boxes will come through soon!
  • monicarden212monicarden212 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    STOP i just noticed this!!I hope this wasn’t just for the banner pic because I need these eyes!! I love the shape of them and wanted them without the jewels around the eyes!!
    those eyes are gorgeous! where are they from?
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

spun the couture kollection just one more time, to see if I did or if didn’t get what I wanted and luckily I did- I’m so happy to get the eyes they’re everything!

that’s me done with spending diamonds- maybe if I save up enough I’ll buy one of the diamonds hand helps but maybe not- depending on the themes for the SYS!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So no newsletter yet?
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @monicarden212 they’re from a recent kollection! I forget the name 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    STOP i just noticed this!!I hope this wasn’t just for the banner pic because I need these eyes!! I love the shape of them and wanted them without the jewels around the eyes!!

Same. And if it didn’t have both of the eyeshadow colors, just the one color like shown on the right.  
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The new dye is gorgeous! I hope we will get more than 5 as a gift. I want to dye a few things already. 😯😯😯

But we still haven’t got any as a gift, right? Or did you get 5?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Does anyone know what does the icon in the chad/ crystal quest means? I mean why is it blue with a little clock on it? Does it mean it expires? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts

Same. And if it didn’t have both of the eyeshadow colors, just the one color like shown on the right.  
    I hope it’s just one colour that can be changed and taken off with the nude colour!! If the base is purple I’ll be so mad 😩
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Each month there’s only one vip event right?? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Each update there’s only one vip event right? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Dolls who have gotten the new rosy cheeks.. thoughts?
    It looks the same on as my regular blush I think due to the contour and highlight. 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Has anyone else lost the ability to watch a video in order to open a second daily gift box? I haven’t been able to do that in about a month. It wasn’t a big deal to me because I don’t need energy or cash these days but now that the Christmas boxes are here, I have to spend 10 K-Stars to open another box and that’s not fair.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Also I stupidly spun that kollection and got a horribly designed star necklace???? done
    I got the stupid tights. I’m full of regret 😭😆
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    61 pages? Ooh boy... 😅 Anyone cares to fill me in if I missed something important? 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I just noticed the price for things in my game (android, currency is real) increased over 50%, I remember Kalinda the prices were increasing for some players because apple (or google in my case) changed the exchange rate or something, and that makes sense because my country's currency has taken a massive dive these last years, but none of the games I played have had their prices changed 🤔 did anyone observe this?
    Anyone who had price changes in their game observed if other games in their phone had price changes too?

If my other games change prices as well I'm completely and truly screwed lol
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Has anyone else lost the ability to watch a video in order to open a second daily gift box? I haven’t been able to do that in about a month. It wasn’t a big deal to me because I don’t need energy or cash these days but now that the Christmas boxes are here, I have to spend 10 K-Stars to open another box and that’s not fair.
    I usually wait a few minutes and the watch video button shows up
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere