🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Did Kollections get changed to every other week now? 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    dpeters said:
    kayayem said:
    Has anyone else lost the ability to watch a video in order to open a second daily gift box? I haven’t been able to do that in about a month. It wasn’t a big deal to me because I don’t need energy or cash these days but now that the Christmas boxes are here, I have to spend 10 K-Stars to open another box and that’s not fair.
    I usually wait a few minutes and the watch video button shows up
    This happens with me, too. Sometimes it will even take just a few seconds for the ‘watch another 10 Kstars’ to change over to the video option. 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Bri_Mdza said:
    wait- November 30th- that must have meant we were supposed to get the update before or on Monday? what pushed it back?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    dpeters said:
    kayayem said:
    Has anyone else lost the ability to watch a video in order to open a second daily gift box? I haven’t been able to do that in about a month. It wasn’t a big deal to me because I don’t need energy or cash these days but now that the Christmas boxes are here, I have to spend 10 K-Stars to open another box and that’s not fair.
    I usually wait a few minutes and the watch video button shows up
    This happens with me, too. Sometimes it will even take just a few seconds for the ‘watch another 10 Kstars’ to change over to the video option. 
    Sometimes I wait as long as 10 minutes, it never changes over.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Okay, am I going cray or is the only difference between blushes is an undertone, subtle as that?

Left - Kloset peach
    Right - GB

Also, no luck with the boxes so far. I really wish I saved some stars for gift boxes, you always can buy things that are in the Kloset 😅

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @thesweetone I personally like the new one more because it’s more corally pink than orange!
    iOS
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    I just noticed the price for things in my game (android, currency is real) increased over 50%, I remember Kalinda the prices were increasing for some players because apple (or google in my case) changed the exchange rate or something, and that makes sense because my country's currency has taken a massive dive these last years, but none of the games I played have had their prices changed 🤔 did anyone observe this?
    Anyone who had price changes in their game observed if other games in their phone had price changes too?

If my other games change prices as well I'm completely and truly screwed lol

Wait I think I noticed the rise in the prices too... during BF I remember that the first star pack, with 50 stars (actually 100 because of double offers), was like R$ 18,90. And now i noticed that the same pack is R$27,90 🧐 I was doubting myself, not 100% sure this was the price, but now I know I'm not crazy lol
    Maybe it's because dollar is super high in brazil 😭

I don't play any other games so I can't compare
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I soooo wanna open Christmas boxes but I know I should wait till VIP. The struggle
    AliBryant said:
    @thesweetone I personally like the new one more because it’s more corally pink than orange!
    Yeah, the hue is cute, but I can't chase it rn so it feels good that it's not drastically different from the Kloset one. 

I'm also glad they didn't put the nose blush in there 🥴
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    So yesterday I, for the first time, watched 10 videos and got 20 starts for it instead of 10. Today it went back to only 10. Am I the only one?
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Can anyone who experienced the Android Photobooth glitch confirm whether or not it was fixed in the update?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Can anyone who experienced the Android Photobooth glitch confirm whether or not it was fixed in the update?
    its fixed!! 
    brunakkh said:
    @thesweetone I know it doesnt look that much of a difference on your doll, but I feel like the new one works a lot better on darker skin tones than the old one, that seemed to pop off a lot more

Oh I see! Your doll looks beautiful with both, but the GB one definitely blends in more
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I had really bad picks on my daily boxes

And on my free box I had a great palette but picked pants 🙁

But I'm really dumb so I opened another box and got the eyes I hate on my doll lol

I'm done ⚰️
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i just wanna say that i'm so happy with this update! finally some benefits for the free players who can't spend money on everything. I feel like glu listen to our suggestion's and work on it and i'm really glad, of course there's some things that can get better like having the opportunity to watch videos for free k-stars but i just enjoying all the benefits of this update so thank you!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Got these in my free box...I hate them. Look like I have two black rings around my eyes...why just why 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    I just noticed the price for things in my game (android, currency is real) increased over 50%, I remember Kalinda the prices were increasing for some players because apple (or google in my case) changed the exchange rate or something, and that makes sense because my country's currency has taken a massive dive these last years, but none of the games I played have had their prices changed 🤔 did anyone observe this?
    Anyone who had price changes in their game observed if other games in their phone had price changes too?

If my other games change prices as well I'm completely and truly screwed lol

Wait I think I noticed the rise in the prices too... during BF I remember that the first star pack, with 50 stars (actually 100 because of double offers), was like R$ 18,90. And now i noticed that the same pack is R$27,90 🧐 I was doubting myself, not 100% sure this was the price, but now I know I'm not crazy lol
    Maybe it's because dollar is super high in brazil 😭

I don't play any other games so I can't compare
    I noticed when checking out a fashion goals today, I thought I saw 57 but checking it again it is now R$54,90 and it used to be R$37,90. I almost dropped my phone when I noticed it lol deadass will never buy anything on kkh again.
    I checked 3 of my other games and their prices are still the same though, it'll break my heart if they change too
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So far I really like the new update despite  them keeping the new sys. I had a spin on the new kollection and got this very cool jacket. It dyes so well 😍
    then I got this hair that I’ve wanted for a year from the Christmas box 🥰
    And then the daily box. I’m very intrigued by those nails. Is it a new item? If anyone has it could you take a pic of how it looks on your doll please 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Bought 2 boxes and got this dress and useless glove things lol

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Bri_Mdza said:
    I think it will be only for this time because we’re getting 3 Kollections instead of 2 or maybe they just changed the schedule.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    please tell me I don't need any of these hairstyles 😭😭😭
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Decided to just buy two boxes on my side game. Kinda stuck on how to style them.🤷🏻‍♀️ Any suggestions on what would go with the boots and hood?

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!