KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Victorian well enjoy whatever you buy with it make it something good🤣
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @Victorian LOL girl same. I was tempted to buy the large star pack but I rather by a Peloton or Dyson Hair tools. I want to look and feel my best when lockdown is over 😇 😏
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ashleymedds I got the ombre lips, at first I hated them because of their different placement from glitter lips but after five minutes I got used to them and now they will be my go to 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @isladelaneey ahh, dyson tools 😪 I wanted them in the past but I don't want to risk my curls going weird 😂
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I had so much fun shopping today with my hard earned K Stars, but it's crazy to think how much more I would have been able to purchase had I been able to watch my 20 videos 😔

My husband asked me about my Christmas list. I'd love to be able to add a K Star or Diamond pack to my list but I refuse to until Glu decides to stop punishing players for financially supporting their game!

@KalindaKing can you encourage the team to continue looking into this so I can give Glu money this holiday season? 😊
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I stayed strong and despite the temptations did not buy any star packs...
    I will not spend on a game that does not respect it's it's customers
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
    @Victorian omg that’s awesome! I love those lips soooo much one of my favorite diamond purchases i’ve ever made💖
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I have zero kstars after all the shopping. There's still more things I'd like to buy, but I guess I'll have to wait for the kimiversary sale smh 😪 glu, why don't you want our money??
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    First Black Friday where I haven't spent a dime in this game. Feels good.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Do you dolls feel the same relief that I've been feeling after stop paying? I mean before I was buying at least 1 k-star pack every month and I was so worried about the SYS earnables so I was buying TT whenever I couldn't reach the last earnable. Now the last TT I bought was in July and I still have 2 tickets because they should be used for something REEAALLY gorgeous, I think I accidentally learned to self-control lmao
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
    lunaaa said:
    Do you dolls feel the same relief that I've been feeling after stop paying? I mean before I was buying at least 1 k-star pack every month and I was so worried about the SYS earnables so I was buying TT whenever I couldn't reach the last earnable. Now the last TT I bought was in July and I still have 2 tickets because they should be used for something REEAALLY gorgeous, I think I accidentally learned to self-control lmao
    Me too, I had zero control over myself before and I still have less control than most people but not spending is very relieving. Before, I would purchase triple threat whenever I didn't like the trendsetters to pack up for a week I loved the trendsetters and there were less competition. I also bought normal ticket packs sometimes. I actually still have a bunch from those days but I just can't bring myself to use them when I get the earnables. Yesterday I bought 2 silver rings and one silver necklace from black friday sales irl and it was less than a 460 kstars pack. I would happily give much more money to glu if they actually acted like they care about us. 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Tapjoy offers for the win! They make so much more sense either way and you save so much money with them. 🥰  I hope everyone had a good BF! 

Did anyone do the mafia city offer? It says collect beautuies and last stage is collecting 10 beautuies. Is it possible to reach in 60 days? 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Victorian i think that you can only collect 5 beauties for free and then after that they cost about $100. i’ve heard it takes a while to unlock the first 5 beauties so it depends if you think it’s worth your time or not.
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Count me in. It’s been like a month or two that I’ve canceled my subscription and I’m definitely not buying anything anymore, this company won’t see my money anytime soon! 
    @PixiDust omg, thanks a lot doll. What a rip off! I could purchase more kstars with that kind of money lol. Might do untill 5 beauties but I am not sure if it's worth the time. They give the big chunk of kstars after 5 beauties 🤦‍♀️😂
  • jennadebourgejennadebourge Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    yo please put me on this list, the way glu treats their players is ridiculous.
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Oh wow I just calculated how much I spent on Tapjoy Olay offers, FG, TT, and star and diamond packs since I started playing in August. 😭 I’m done spending on offers, and probably playing for a while. My doll looks great, but now I can’t even win the TS prizes with the new SYS so... Oh well. Hope more people join and stop giving Glu money. Such a rip-off. 
  • TameaTamea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @Victorian hi doll! I’d like to join you because i refuse to spend anything (even though i’ve never bought anything 😀 there was a FG that i loved but they won’t get my money!) i wish the game could be fair for everyone, and i’m joining you especially now because of what happened to @Stanislav1103 ! It’s so unfair that she didn’t got the sale and i hope that people won’t stop talking about it so everyone can know.
    Thank you so much for this thread, you have my full support 💕
    @Tamea thank you too 💕 and welcome to all the new dolls, I am writing you on the list one by one but please check if you are on the list, I may make mistakes sometimes. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    guys i just watched 20 videos for the first time EVER??
    asta said:
    guys i just watched 20 videos for the first time EVER??
    I saw you say it on the other thread, hope it's a permanent thing. I want to spend during this update 🤧❤️
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I watched 10 videos, but got 20 Kstars. If this is a permanent thing, then we did it 😭
    edited December 2020
    why you so shady glu
    edited December 2020
    @ashleymedds @Cherrey
    Editing because it seems like a glitch, pm me if you don't know what I mean. I think you should also quickly edit your comments just in case. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    it is definitely a glitch. smh, i got my hopes up lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    For those who are tired of the new sys system, antics and glu's customer service, here it is: 
    Hope this thread wont get ignored, it is our right as customers to be heard:

File a complaint to bbb

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    only had 10 videos again today):
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Victorian said:

Did anyone do the mafia city offer? It says collect beautuies and last stage is collecting 10 beautuies. Is it possible to reach in 60 days? 
    Im doing the mansion one! Very easy so far

@IAS uuuu, that's a different game and it pays better 😏😏😏 Hope I get that offer too 🤞