🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    letus said:
    The new dye is gorgeous! I hope we will get more than 5 as a gift. I want to dye a few things already. 😯😯😯

But we still haven’t got any as a gift, right? Or did you get 5?
    I didn't get any. Normally when we get dye as gifts it's only 5. I adore so many items dyed this color. It will be hard to choose when we get it finally.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Has anyone else lost the ability to watch a video in order to open a second daily gift box? I haven’t been able to do that in about a month. It wasn’t a big deal to me because I don’t need energy or cash these days but now that the Christmas boxes are here, I have to spend 10 K-Stars to open another box and that’s not fair.
    When mine pops up to purchase a second box, I let it sit for a few minutes and it switches over to watch a video to open one. Try that tomorrow to see if it works for you.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Has anyone else noticed how the dolls eyes seem to shift, depending on if they’re holding a handheld or what type of pose they’re in (if she’s standing with her legs closed for example)? It’s sort of subtle but it drives me nuts lol. I feel like my doll looks cross eyed. And different sets of eyes shift in a different way. This happened in the last update and I was hoping it would have been fixed.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    please tell me I don't need any of these hairstyles 😭😭😭
    I got the 1st one in a box and it is really cute...sorry🙈
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So far I really like the new update despite  them keeping the new sys. I had a spin on the new kollection and got this very cool jacket. It dyes so well 😍
    then I got this hair that I’ve wanted for a year from the Christmas box 🥰
    And then the daily box. I’m very intrigued by those nails. Is it a new item? If anyone has it could you take a pic of how it looks on your doll please 

You can’t really see much... but that’s how they look 
    btw you can hold anything with those nails on :/
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I mean, I could lie? Haha. The first one is my favorite and I love the way the second one looks on your doll. I say try and go for them, or at least one, if you have the k stars. 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @esmeraldaa thank you! It’s a shame you can’t hold anything but I really like them still 😍
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I got the red ribbon one last year and it's one of my favorite hairstyles to date! the curls are very well made and the ribbon is so cute and chic! it really completes any look with red
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    asta said:

thank you so much for the gift glu! 
    idk why my picture is so gigantic 
    @asta k I'm obsessed with your doll's look/aesthetic 😍
    omg @SunflowerBabe thank you so much! that’s honestly so sweet of you to say 🥺
    from what i can see in your pfp your doll is beautiful as well!!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Katerina said:
    Unpopular opinion but i actually love these wrist warmers bc we can hold handhelds w it and it looks cute 

I love these new items and the fact that now i have the perfect outfit for doing events in the ice club
    yes i agree! i was fully expecting them to come off when using a handheld but i was pleasantly surprised they didn’t 😍 they really complete the outfit! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Zarah I love those lips on your doll!! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2020

I have Z E R O self control and now very little stars for anything else 💔💔💔 but this palette with all the hairs was so goooooooood 😍😍 I am DYING for the auras and the two eye/blush looks and the blush! With what I have left I need 1800 stars to finish the boxes 😂😂
    Update on what I have vs what I need: 

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Katerina said:
    Unpopular opinion but i actually love these wrist warmers bc we can hold handhelds w it and it looks cute 

I love these new items and the fact that now i have the perfect outfit for doing events in the ice club
    I wish I had saved more K-Stars, because this outfit looks amazing on you and I am jealous!
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Decided to open another box and got this dress. I’m in love 🥰
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    asta said:
    asta said:

thank you so much for the gift glu! 
    idk why my picture is so gigantic 
    @asta k I'm obsessed with your doll's look/aesthetic 😍
    omg @SunflowerBabe thank you so much! that’s honestly so sweet of you to say 🥺
    from what i can see in your pfp your doll is beautiful as well!!
    you're welcome! And thank you @asta😊
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    can i please get your guys’ opinions on these lips? i cant tell if they look good or not 😩 i really want to love them and maybe i just have to get used to them?? or should i just scrap the idea? 🤣
    the lips on the right are my everyday lips!

I personally love the glitter lips on your doll! The shape fits her face really well
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Any update on when the newsletter is gonna be released?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ok as somebody who doesn’t have any storyline in the game I’m feeling very bummed about not being ~chosen~ for the Chad/Crystal one ☹️ 

It’s fine, I’ll wait...

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @NataliaCollins I'm wondering the same thing..... I just remembered there was mention of newsletter being sent out after the update so I went to check my inbox but couldn't find anything..... Maybe tomorrow? 
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Do you usually force close your app while waiting or just close it or let your phone fall asleep? I tried doing it but I wasn’t able to get the watch the video option.
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited December 2020

So idk if missing something but i opened my free box as well as 2 more in this same pallet, and now i don't have the option to open anymore boxes 🥺 am i supposed to wait another day before I can open anymore? Because I thought we could open as many as we wanted but i may be wrong?

Edit: thank you everyone, i realize this is my daily box. I do not have the holiday boxes in my game even though my game is updated. I'm waiting for support to get back to me :) 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Okay so I just caught up with about 20 or so pages of the thread. I’ve been streaming on twitch for the past 7 hours and the update released while I was streaming! I tried to do some stuff in game at the same time but wanted to fully enjoy it so here I am now at 4:55am 😂

My luck opening boxes was trash 😭

Of course I picked dye 😭 but HELLO?! 12 KSTARS in the DAILY BOX?! More of that please 😍😍 I still can’t watch an ad for another box, mine hasn’t worked in months. It doesn’t matter how long I wait on the screen, it never changes. 

I had some amazing items in my free box palette and I picked these earrings 😭😭 I really want to open some boxes but I’m gonna try and hold off until VIP
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    my luck has been a bit terrible so far 😂 i was so mad when i opened up those feather earrings; definitely not worth 55 stars, imo. at least i have an icy look! 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair