🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So idk if missing something but i opened my free box as well as 2 more in this same pallet, and now i don't have the option to open anymore boxes 🥺 am i supposed to wait another day before I can open anymore? Because I thought we could open as many as we wanted but i may be wrong?
    You only open 1 daily box every day. The ones that are 55 stars are the ones you can open as many times as you want
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So i figured out that i don't have the holiday boxes in my game even though it is updated and i have the new kollection and everything else 😓 i can't open any of the new boxes as its just missing from my game. I have contacted support, hopefully they can help me.. 
    Edit: They got back to me and fixed it! Thank you Glu <3
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I'm so bummed I don't have the Chad and Crystal storyline. It sounds like so much fun! 

Edit: and where did some of you all get the new dye from? Help I'm confused. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Has anyone actually gotten new dye? I didn't even notice it until reading it on here... perhaps we'll get free dye for 12 days of Krismas??
    Platform: iOS
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I gave in and spent like 500 stars openings boxes and got a couple of dresses, these beauties included. not too sure how useful the black one is but I love the elegant vibes of the red one 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe thank you! i agree! i’m just gonna flip flop between both of them ☺️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

So idk if missing something but i opened my free box as well as 2 more in this same pallet, and now i don't have the option to open anymore boxes 🥺 am i supposed to wait another day before I can open anymore? Because I thought we could open as many as we wanted but i may be wrong?
    That is your daily box, love. You can find the Christmas boxes when you click on the little bullhorn thing.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    My game keeps crashing after the update. I play on android. Anyone else experiencing this? The game opens, and then after 10 seconds it just completely closes. Kind of frustrating not being able to try on some new clothes. 😕
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I got the Chad and Crystal storyline on my side game, but not on my main game. I wonder if it will come later during this month or if we have to wait until the next update. Everyone should receive a new storyline at the same time, Imo.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    First of all I want to say that I loved the update just like the christmas boxes,these are my two items a dress and an aura( I think it will be useful for this SYS), as for the new hand items I love them, I already got the gingerbread house🎆🎉🎁❤

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Really happy with the christmas gift boxes returning. Those new items are AMAZING. Excited to NEW NAILS after sooo long!

Diamond kollections items aside from the white set, eyes and the braids are....so basic looking? They should be in the kloset for kash or kstars 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    haikawa said:
    okay so now that the update excitement has subsided a bit, lemme be the grinch and say that:
    • no change in sys means youll still lose me as a player in the new year bcos this game has become extremely unsustainable for me and id rather spend that time and money (!) on the current ahemappletopgameoftheyearahem
    • no diamond quest when theres 1 or even 2 diamond kollections?? 
    • speaking of diamond kollections, again we have two terrible items in there (choker and pants) that are not even worth kash
    • despicable that glu would only put poc hair in diamond kollections which are so hard to finish given how many diamonds they cost and how long it takes to earn them glu u r TRASH for that im fuming
    • awful of glu to return diamond kloset items to the game when we DONT WANT THEM
    • why do some people get the chad/crystal storyline and others dont? dont get me wrong i do have the storyline but i want to know why others dont

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    No comment... 😑

Opened them all, great items, but...

After many, many, many kstars later, i still don’t have this hair!!! 😰 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I don’t know if anyone already posted this, but when you do many gigs, you receive one notification from Ray With a total of all the fans gained!!! Not one notification for each gig done!!! FINALLY 😂
    I forgot to screenshot it. In fact I didn’t understand at first 😂
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Im still so mad at the diamonds items on the kloset, the new sys format and among other things... its christmas glu CHRISTMAS WE SHOULD CELEBRATE AND CHILL AFTER THIS TERRIBLE YEAR YET YOU'LL MAKE US SUFFER srsly I could totally throw a christmas tree at glu ceo rn

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Got these in my free box...I hate them. Look like I have two black rings around my eyes...why just why 
    I think your doll looks so beautiful @JaelynJax
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    @LovelyEmma please stay calm...
    I know it really sucked that Facebook players don’t have the update yet, but I bet Kalinda will let you know once the update comes out 😊
    @ViennaKKH if we miss the SYS, all we will bbe compensated with are the Earnables and 10 Kstars! No TS cuz "its unfair since u werent able to participate on the SYS"!!!!
    It just makes me mad!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    This is my first KKH Kristmas, will we be able to get christmas items in daily boxes everyday or was it a one-time thing?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow this update is amazing!! I loooooove the daily Holiday boxes!!! And the new items in the Special giftboxes are just amazing! I own all the old items so it was fun opening the free one to see what was inside. 

Have not opened a second box, I'm trying to save those for VIP but I don't know if I have the willpower to do so....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    so I spun one more box and had the lips- here’s everything I’ve got so far- I was really lucky from the start but went downhill after I had the most basic ass necklace-

here’s the lips on my doll- on the left is with the new diamond eyes and the right is with my normal regular eyes I always use. unsure how I feel about them- if they look good or not because the line under the bottom lip is distracting to me.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    what i got so far😍 thinking of opening a few more boxes🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    please tell me I don't need any of these hairstyles 😭😭😭
    Your doll is gorgeous😍 what are those lips and what color?
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Got the dress in free christmas box it’s so stunning!! and in daily box I got  breathing effect! I love everything🤩🤩
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Is there a newsletter yet?
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the diamond items in the closet stay there or are they just for this update?
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    having major FOMO and so tempted to open another box despite barely having kstars 😂

sign me up in the “gotta resist opening boxes til VIP” club
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡