🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    thatgalbia said:Here are all the items we can get in the boxes!

Thank you so much for sharing these! I’m not sure if anyone else has created something similar but I just put together the above images into one so anyone can save it to track their Christmas item progress. Feel free to use and share and apologies that the lines between boxes don’t exactly line up everywhere lol 😂

Thank you @thatgalbia and @hanhanhan I used this pic in the Encyclopedia thread!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Hey all! I posted this in the quest discussion thread but thought I’d update you all here too - I finished the Kim gig last night after the update release and when I woke up this morning Maria had called me with the Chad / Crystal gig! So while it was a day later I do hope I’m able to finish the quest on time to get the rewards - and hopefully this means everyone else has access to the gig today too!!
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

Kalinda called me with my first gift and I’m obsessed. I’m loving the Khristmas update
    Does anyone know when the weekend event is meant to start? My app doesn’t show it and it usually appears by 10am my time (4 mins ago)
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Guys was the snowball 12 days of Christmas item? Is it available for purchase for diamonds? 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Absolutely love the first gift from twelve days of kristmas!😍 (also peep the "seduce Chad"-look haha)
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @hanhanhan it starts tomorrow on Fridays not Thursdays :)
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    Does anyone know when the weekend event is meant to start? My app doesn’t show it and it usually appears by 10am my time (4 mins ago)
    I think it will start tomorrow, like always. It’s Thursday today, not Friday 😃
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Love the first gift 🥰
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    So far, I have been liking this update, way better than the ones before🤪 Thanks Glu and thanks Kalinda for the lovely gift❤️
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    obsessed 😍😍
    hanhanhan said:
    I think it will start tomorrow, like always. It’s Thursday today, not Friday 😃
    Omg... embarrassing 😂😂 thank you @megandpp @NatalieOatly I guess lockdown means time isn’t real for me lol 😂
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing for the cute gift!
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    emxkkh said:
    obsessed 😍😍

Omg I love your boots!!! Do you remember where they're from?
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    OMG just got the first gift, it is so adorable 😍 Thank you so much! 
    Android player. 👾
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

Omg the gift Kalinda gave us is amazingg❤️❤️
    Btw has anyone finished the perfect fit 4 quest? I finished it and it said there will be a party and a bonus award but there is no quest about it? Can someone screenshot what it said after you finish perfect fit 4 please?
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    The handheld is such a cute gift! So far I'm enjoying this update after the long wait 😍
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    kardelen said:

Btw has anyone finished the perfect fit 4 quest? I finished it and it said there will be a party and a bonus award but there is no quest about it? Can someone screenshot what it said after you finish perfect fit 4 please?
    It said sign in tomorrow I believe
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    kardelen said:

Maybe since we have a party weekend according to the bullhorn it will come into play then? 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    So cute!  And there is steam coming off the cup, I love it😍

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

This makes me happy