🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Spend way too many K-stars and got a lot of hair, except the hair that I want so badly 🤣
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @patiencebrody yeah that could be it 😅 thank youu @Kween_of_the_Kastle that could be the case too, thank you for the responses ❤️
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    Okay so I saw the announcement from you know who and I'm a little excited to see what's shared tomorrow 👀👀
    Can we just not post comments like this? Everyone knows, if you don’t know, send a PM to a longtime forum member. Friendly reminder that glu can and will switch items for different events whenever they feel like it. We already know they love to make coveted items harder to get
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    edited December 2020
    emxkkh said:
    obsessed 😍😍

Omg I love your boots!!! Do you remember where they're from?
    thank you doll!!💖 they’re from the closet but i dyed them black! i got them during the bf sale but can’t remember how much they originally cost :/
    edit: forgot the picture
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The free gift is too cute!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Ugh u guys got a cute handheld as the 1st "12 Days Of Kristmas" and Facebook still has no Update AKA we will miss that cute handheld... 😔😔😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Ugh u guys got a cute handheld as the 1st "12 Days Of Kristmas" and Facebook still has no Update AKA we will miss that cute handheld... 😔😔😔
    It is 5am eastern time, you still have like 19 more hours for them to get the FB update out so you can log in! 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I hope you get compensated with this handheld and other gifts you miss, maybe contact support each day to prove you logged in?:D How was it last Christmas, did facebook players miss some things or did you get update on time then?
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    edited December 2020
    jhabs said:
    It is 5am eastern time, you still have like 19 more hours for them to get the FB update out so you can log in! 
    @jhabs Knowing our luck, it will be like the past 2 Updates... The update will be 1 week late, we will miss 1 SYS, our compensation will be the 2 earnables and 10Kstars and no TS because "You didnt participated on the SYS, so its not fair to send u the TS prizes" 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

opened another palette because once I opened 4 I couldn’t stop myself😂 opening boxes is addicting to say the least.... glad I got one of the gowns I wanted & the eye makeup!

the gift from kalinda is cute too💖
    @ashleymedds are you looking for a specific item? If you are, it’s actually better to open 8 boxes in 8 different palettes! If you do this, you’ll have a better chance of choosing the item you want with each new palette you open.
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @emxkkh Thanks! If they're from the closet I will just have to search it through and save up haha. The closet is so full of items, it's easy to miss some cute things!
    @LovelyEmma I hope you get compensated with this handheld and other gifts you miss, maybe contact support each day to prove you logged in?:D How was it last Christmas, did facebook players miss some things or did you get update on time then?
    @sandraliis up entil 2 months ago we always got the update "on time"(1, 2 or 3 days after the other platforms) but these past 2 updates, we got them 1 week after everyone else!!
    ViennaKKH said:
    So happy with the gifts ! 

Dec 2 - Dec 3

Your doll is so gorgeous 🤩🤩🤩
    I want that onesie so bad...in game and irl lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @thesweetone what is “OG”?
    I drink my hot chocolate like this (w/candy cane or peppermint) irl 🥰. Also yay for photobooth fix because I hated cropping screenshots!

😍😍 Your doll is gorgeous as well. After black Friday and this update, I didn't even recognize her. I love this look on her so much. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @BooskiBabii oh thank you so much 🥰
    The onesie looks so cozy 💖
    ViennaKKH said:
    OG means Original :)
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @jhabs yes kind of! I reallyyy want that ombré hair the most and then the white gown that was apart of the same event, the two auras, the santa dress/santa hat hair and then the handhelds. I didn’t know that opening one box from each palette was better so i’ll definitely do that from now on thank you for the advice🥰
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ViennaKKH said:

Original! I used that because the GB hot chocolate is old and widely beloved by all 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited December 2020

It’s time for a holiday/Christmas icon 🎅🏻🎄
    I’m enjoying this update so much already, can’t wait for SYS later this day and to open another daily box 😊
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    My boyfriend picked my boxes and im super happy with what he chose! I got the hair in my daily box, the snowflake aura in my free box and then the trousers in the box i got with my k stars - they’re not too exciting but i don’t have many plain trousers like it! I decided to style them with some christmas items from last year!🎄

(just realised the handheld with the jacket disappeared from the photo , she should be holding a coffee cup!)

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I drink my hot chocolate like this (w/candy cane or peppermint) irl 🥰. Also yay for photobooth fix because I hated cropping screenshots!

😍😍 Your doll is gorgeous as well. After black Friday and this update, I didn't even recognize her. I love this look on her so much. 
    Thank you so much! 🥰🥰
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Pacha21 said:

It’s time for a holiday/Christmas icon 🎅🏻🎄
    I’m enjoying this update so much already, can’t wait for SYS later this day and to open another daily box 😊
    omg your doll looks so gorgeous!!💖💖