🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    The first gift 🎁❤️
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I finished the first event and there should be 5 other ones. I finished the first event and didn’t get a call or anything after I finished? Can anyone help me please ? How can I do the other events ? I also didn’t get the event with crystal or chad or something like that
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @iamkoko thank you so much, i hope you get it too!
    I communicate in memes
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Also @KalindaKing do you know something about the Facebook update? Could GLU be in the christmas vibe and give it to us today?Pleaseee😭😭
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Did you guys get onother gig after you finished the first one. There should be 5 other ones but I didn’t get a call after I finished the first one. I don’t know what I should do next.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    It's unfair that Facebook players don't have the update. 😔 I would be upset if my update was delayed. I hope each fb player can get the items they will miss. It's crazy they can't give the SYS items. I understand when they say "bc you didn't play" but umm how can you play if it's not an option?! It's not y'all's fault so you shouldn't be excluded. Fb players are important as any other player, so why can't Glu start working on that update a few days before everyone else? 
    Sadly, only @LovelyEmma and i get compensated,as far as i know,because we're on the forum and WE KNOW when the update should've come out,and since the majority of them doesn't know about the forum,they can't ask for the things they missed 'cause they don't know they did! It's worse for them and they don't even know it
    Also @nataIiekkh dont forget that we are both compensated but horribly compensated TBH!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    emxkkh said:
    Pacha21 said:

It’s time for a holiday/Christmas icon 🎅🏻🎄
    I’m enjoying this update so much already, can’t wait for SYS later this day and to open another daily box 😊
    omg your doll looks so gorgeous!!💖💖
    That’s so sweet, thank you so much 💝🤗
    It's unfair that Facebook players don't have the update. 😔 I would be upset if my update was delayed. I hope each fb player can get the items they will miss. It's crazy they can't give the SYS items. I understand when they say "bc you didn't play" but umm how can you play if it's not an option?! It's not y'all's fault so you shouldn't be excluded. Fb players are important as any other player, so why can't Glu start working on that update a few days before everyone else? 
    Sadly, only @LovelyEmma and i get compensated,as far as i know,because we're on the forum and WE KNOW when the update should've come out,and since the majority of them doesn't know about the forum,they can't ask for the things they missed 'cause they don't know they did! It's worse for them and they don't even know it
    Also @nataIiekkh dont forget that we are both compensated but horribly compensated TBH!
    True! Last time Emma had to BEG for a couple of dyes and we,i repeat what it was said, we didn't get the TS! I think it's less fair not having a chance to participate to win those items than giving it us 😒 but
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

Dear @KalindaKing could u please tell us Facebook players that the update will come today??
    True! Last time Emma had to BEG for a couple of dyes and we,i repeat what it was said, we didn't get the TS! I think it's less fair not having a chance to participate to win those items than giving it us 😒 but
    Its just sad that i had to BEG for Dyes x.x
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Couldn't help myself so I opened a box and got this beautiful dress! 

Also, thanks Kalinda for the gift!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Can we buy last year's snowball and ornament for diamonds? I was not playing then, but I want them so much @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The mug is the first gift kalinda sent us!! ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Do the daily gift boxes come every 24 hours?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Wait there’s a new red dye!??!

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Do the daily gift boxes come every 24 hours?
    yes, you get one every 24 hours
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Nvm:)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    When is the newsletter coming out? That's so weird having update without it 🤔 
    @KalindaKing could we have some info about the update on facebook? pleaseeee 😭😭