🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Guys so the daily gift boxes come around every 24 hours?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Our first gift looks so good and high quality, and now I'm expecting all the gifts to either be as good or much better
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    beba13 said:

Thank you Kalinda for the beautiful first gift😍
    oh my your doll looks stunning! how did you use different eyebrows w those eyes 😍
    I communicate in memes
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Thank you so much for the hot cocoa handheld!! It’s so cute and really good quality! Can’t wait for the rest of 12 days of Christmas!!✨
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Katerina said:
    beba13 said:

oh my your doll looks stunning! how did you use different eyebrows w those eyes 😍
    Love those brows💕💕!! Are they from a kollection 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

So obsessed & very thankful!! 😍 💝🎄
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Katerina said:
    beba13 said:

Awwww,thank you so much love ❤️ 
    It’s actually the same brows that go with these eyes.Before you select these eyes change the color of your regular brows and that will change the color of the brows with these eyes. I just figured out this a week ago 😂 i make my regular brows black and than these are like this a bit darker than normally. Hope i explained it well ❤️ @IAS
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    wait is the Christmas tree topper handheld a free gift? if so I didn’t receive it- unless I’m mistaking what people are saying?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I guess they kind of ignored male dolls in this update again 🙁 I didn’t get a free holiday box, and our first day of Christmas gifts was 3 stars. Our reward for finishing the 6-hour gig was also a few stars. They couldn’t adjust the handheld star ornament for male dolls? I have 26 diamonds and nothing to spend them on except for dye boxes (no thank you) because we can’t use them in the voting booth and haven’t gotten an answer about that. We could have at least purchased the diamond handhelds if they were offered to male dolls. Kind of bummed about it 
    I was going to ask the same question. My boyfriend installed the game (mostly because I wanted him to be my boyfriend in the game lol) and he didn't receive anything either in his game. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    brenhin said:
    wait is the Christmas tree topper handheld a free gift? if so I didn’t receive it- unless I’m mistaking what people are saying?
    The star is the gift that Kim gave us. The hot chocolate is the free gift kalinda gave us today from the 12 days of Christmas 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    brenhin said:
    You get the tree topper after you finish help decorating the Christmas tree at Kim’s house. It’s a gift from Kim.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @brenhin I got it after finishing the 6h gig at Kim's house
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    brenhin said:
    If you got kim’s call (you should i think) you go to her house,finish the 6h event and you get this as a gift from Kim 🙃
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    im so bored without any new storylines or anything to do.. just give me SOMETHING TO DO PLEASE 🥺 because im sure ill forget about the game eventually lol
  • LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I am an ios player and I still haven’t received the update or any Christmas boxes or Christmas storylines etc😩 I really hope they sort this out soon because I want to participate in the SYS later today.
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Lulubella said:
    I am an ios player and I still haven’t received the update or any Christmas boxes or Christmas storylines etc😩 I really hope they sort this out soon because I want to participate in the SYS later today.
    Did you update the game in app store? Force close and reopen the game?
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    thank you all- I haven’t done the quest yet sorry I’m so dumb lols!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Lulubella said:
    All ios users get the update at the same time you just need to refresh your app store properly.  Go to the app store and tap your profile icon in the upper right then  swipe down on the pop-up to refresh the list of updates. @Lulubella
    iOS
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    beba13 said:
    @Angie7680  Please stop mentioning these so everyone can enjoy them...this way they get fixed and there is a lot of paying players who deserve these too❤️
    Sorry I didn’t know! I wasn’t sure if it was said in the forum because I didn’t go through all of the pages, I was just curious. I’ve removed it now❤️
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

The hot cocoa is adorable!! Thanks Kalinda! ❤️
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing any news on the Update for facebook???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    New pfp, I had a go at a little editing and I really like how it came out:

I started playing (again) last December so this is my first proper KKH Christmas and I’m loving all the gifts so far!