🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt is it possible to get them with diamonds?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Lulubella said:
    I am an ios player and I still haven’t received the update or any Christmas boxes or Christmas storylines etc😩 I really hope they sort this out soon because I want to participate in the SYS later today.
    Hey when you go into the AppStore, click on your icon on the top right corner and when you scroll down, you’ll see kkh and it’ll say update. Hopefully that works! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pearl_sspearl_ss Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So I just took a spin on the diamond kollection because I really wanted Khloe’s white bundle, and after pressing spin, the game lagged, got stuck on the “please wait” screen and then crashed. When I logged back in they had taken the diamonds but I haven’t got anything from the kollection?! 

I’ve just submitted a ticket with support but do they contact you back on the app or through email? Have no idea what to expect with timeframes or if I can keep playing the game, does anyone know?! 😭

This happened to me in the last update. I submitted a ticket and they respond through the app but it’s usually not quick so you have to be checking in to see if they have responded. 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing any news about the update on Facebook?
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    these are honestly the only items I care about. Hopefully I can get them by Christmas 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    I know a little late cause everyone’s already been showing off the new gift, but it’s only 8:30 am here and I just woke up 😂 I absolutely love the hot chocolate though!! I’m a sucker for marshmallows on top of mine and their detail as well as the chocolate drizzle is just *chefs kiss*. Thanks so much @KalindaKing!!

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    So far the items seem to be so promising but I’m honestly v intimidated by the fact that the TS items will probably also be v good... it’s going to break my heart to miss out on them😭 I’ve rarely gotten anything new nowadays </3 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Also still think Glu should give out last years free items to players who don't have them, or sell them for CASH in the Kloset. Everyone needs a snowball 🎁 tis the season Glu

This @KalindaKing,
    Also what about other gifted stuff we’ve missed last year? I would like to get them 🥺 Can you clarify please?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing Update on Facebook today??? PLEASE???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I remember we got dye, kstars and this two items: the jacket and snowflake besides the snowball. Someone correct me if I forgot sth!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing a missing update in a platform is a really important matter!! Please come an answer us when is Facebook getting the update,would really love if it came out today 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @brunakkh Oh I would be really happy if Glu could give that to us 🥺
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ViennaKKH  we also got these leggings
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @KalindaKing News on the Update on Facebook??? THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT THING!!!
    If we miss yet another SYS, we better get a HUGE compensation!!!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the newsletter yet? Or is it not out?
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Fiera said:
    So I just took a spin on the diamond kollection because I really wanted Khloe’s white bundle, and after pressing spin, the game lagged, got stuck on the “please wait” screen and then crashed. When I logged back in they had taken the diamonds but I haven’t got anything from the kollection?! 

I’ve just submitted a ticket with support but do they contact you back on the app or through email? Have no idea what to expect with timeframes or if I can keep playing the game, does anyone know?! 😭

Ugh I have the same problem too 😔
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair @Fiera this has happened to me a couple of times in the past too — you should be able to hit “Play” and still get your item! It won’t take the diamonds again. In your second screenshot, there is no diamond amount next to the “Play” button, so it won’t take them out again when you hit it. Frustrating for sure, but you (hopefully) should be able to spin still.

Edit to tag @pearl_ss
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the newsletter yet? Or is it not out?
    @pristineperson I haven’t gotten a newsletter :/
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have the feeling I'm right the every platform has to have the update before we get the newsletter. 
    Unrelated but I got a call from Maria after the next perfect fit gig was finished, but I thought it was a luxe goal so I was barely paying attention and now I don't know what it said. 
    Platform: Android

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Do you have to 5 star the gig to get the star? Or will you get it anyway?

edited December 2020
    I love seeing how Glu, @KalindaKing and pretty mutch everyone here on the forum are ignoring me and @nataIiekkh asking about the update on Facebook!!!
  • ana_fabana_fab Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey dolls!! When did you get the free gift? I still haven’t received anything 
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    ana_fab said:
    Hey dolls!! When did you get the free gift? I still haven’t received anything 
    Which one? The star is after you finish the gig with Kim decorating the tree. The hot chocolate handheld is a free gift from Kalinda 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    brunakkh said:f
    @ViennaKKH I remember we got dye, kstars and this two items: the jacket and snowflake besides the snowball. Someone correct me if I forgot sth!

There was also pants they gave us lol ugly ones
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I spun the diamond collection and the game froze and took my diamonds. And I actually got them back from support 😭😭😭 thank you glu😭😭